Reviews for Heart of Pain
DanaRose31382 chapter 16 . 3/20/2011
I can definitely relate to how Sesshomaru feels about his father jumping into a new relationship so fast after his mother's death. When my mom died she literally wasn't even buried for two weeks before my dad started dating again. Literally TWO WEEKS! And it wasn't like my parents were on the verge of divorce or anything. In fact the day my mom died was their wedding anniversary. Either way I felt it was too soon. Even if my father felt he was emotionally ready to move on he should have more respect for the dead than that and give her time to be properly mourned. When he didn't do that I was hurt and angry. Even my psychiatrist said that he was jumping into the dating world too soon so I know it wasn't just in my head. Anyway's... On to the last chapter!
DanaRose31382 chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
So far I am loving this story! Though I must admit I don't know what an emo is. I've never heard that phrase before so I googled it and I honestly wasn't able to come up with much, but from what little I have found and from your notes I can only assume it's a phrase used to describe people who do self-mutilation. I think that it is very brave of you to state on your notes how you are suffering from this problem. So many people would hide it or simply avoid it, but you actually stated honestly that you are battling this issue yourself. Personally speaking I'm a former cutter too so I know how you feel and what you're going through. I suffer from a mental illness called Borderline Personality Disorder. It's very common for people with Borderline Personality Disorder to be cutters. I can tell you that you're not alone and that there IS help out there. Personally for me what stopped me was when I was sixteen I was doing an internship. While at my internship a nineteen year old, killed himself right in front of me and a whole court room of people, including his own mother. I worked in a criminal court room for a judge. He was having a hearing that day. We were on the sixteenth floor and he got away from the bailiffs and jumped right out the window. Because of the circumstances and the location of the incident it was all over the news. I've even seen some articles on the internet about it. Anyway, the point was that I saw how this guy's suicide affected everyone around him. Not only his mother who unfortunately witnessed it, but to everyone else there too. Even I was affected and I didn't even know the guy. I just felt so bad and had nightmares about it. Seeing what that did to his family and all the witnesses made me see that I wasn't simply hurting myself, but I was hurting everyone around me. I realized how my actions affected my friends and family. I didn't want to put them through that pain and I realized that I myself didn't want to go through life suffering. That day, the day he killed himself, was the last day I ever hurt myself. That was October 28th, 1998. So I guess I can say I'm twelve years "sober". Maybe not from any type of drug, but from self abuse. A lot of people who haven't been through this don't realize that it's very much like an actual addiction. For me I did it because whenever I did and felt the pain of my wounds it made me forget for just that brief amount of time of the emotional pain that I was feeling. Some people do it for different reasons. Like some feel so dead inside that when they feel the physical pain and see their blood they know that their alive. That wasn't the case for me. For me it was a distraction from the real pain that I was feeling. Just know that there are people out there who know what you're going through and that you can overcome this. Since you seem to like writing (after all you wouldn't have written this story if you didn't) try using that as an outlet. It seems like you're already doing that with this story so keep at it. It can be very therapeutic. If you ever need someone to talk to who understands and who knows what you're going through don't hesitate to e-mail me. My e-mail address is if you're ever interested in contacting me or needing someone to talk to. As for the story I can't wait to read the rest of it and see what you have planned. Keep up the good work!
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
keep up the good work
NekoKags1292 chapter 17 . 7/5/2008
i really liked it! And i admire ur wriiting style

i love how you made IInuyasha see KAgome as a Person rather what she pretends to be...if you get wat i mean

the only thing i have to say is that i wish u had gave a little mo detail on the trail u kno just t o feel that effect..but since it was in Inu POV that realy couldn't happen huh? ALso altho i love how you stay in one point of view however i wish it could have been in 3rd person, so we could actually get a feel of how both sides felt... but dont get me wrong tho i loved all the details and things u gave in INu's POv i just wish i had a lil taste of Kags so i could develop a beter understanding of the story. ANd if you think im flaming u im not..i was just stating my opinion i really like this story i just wished that thinkin it would have helped tell what happened on both parties rather than on the clueless one...again not flaming just a little advice or much rather my opinion on how ur story was...but all i can say is what's done is done..u hav ur way i got mine... and ur way really is very well detailed and so heart wrenching that it feels as tho u r that person which is why i admire ur writing style so much!

yours truly.

Ps Sorry for the long review i just had a lot to say on how i feel about and this was actually the longest review ive written ..and now i just made it

Reviewer I guess chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Gah, I really dislike it when authors say "I need so and so reviews before I post up the next chapter." It's as Just a Starving Writer put it, 'review whoring.' Please, don't demand for reviews. If your readers are willing to they'll review your story, but you're really treating them as inferiors if you command them to make a review before you put up the next chapter.

If you look around this website, a lot of the best authors do not even ask for reviews. They simply write because they want to.

So please, again, don't demand a review from your readers. It really is a turn off to the great majority of the people, with the exception of the select few that don't mind being ordered around by someone they don't even know. For the most part, I've noticed that more people review if you don't beg them. I've been doing it with all of my stories and so far I've been getting at least 25 reviews/chapter.

I hope you don't think of this as a flame. I'm doing my best to be courteous. But just in case, I'm not leaving my email or signing on. The last time I gave someone constructive criticism, she started harassing me like a mindless idiot. Needless to say, I contacted the admin and quickly got her booted off this site.
Raine44354 chapter 17 . 9/30/2006
i liked it. it was really good. i cant belive that kagomes stepdad would actually do somethin like that. good thing he was sent to jail. the story was really good.

oh... ya...

Inu ears are so KAWAII!
Keelah chapter 17 . 7/15/2006
AnimeFrkGrl chapter 17 . 6/8/2006
Another great story...I really like your stories & hope to see more of yours up...
candyCOLOUR chapter 17 . 4/12/2006
I loved this story, very very much. You're a great author.
candyCOLOUR chapter 16 . 4/12/2006
Funny, I like Yu-Gi-Oh for some reason too. I felt like I should review this chapter... XD
The Gothic Kagome chapter 17 . 3/17/2006
omg! this story was so good! ur a great rider and itd be oodles and noodles and oodles of awesomeness if u made a sequel soon, lmao, i'm weird just ognore me, lol. anyways hope u make a sequel soon
Wolf Blossom chapter 17 . 2/20/2006
amazing *squee*
hello chapter 6 . 2/9/2006
this story is confusing so far...
darkmoonfairy16 chapter 17 . 2/3/2006
Well I can wait for the sequal after reading this story I want to finish reading it until I hear there is a happily ever after.
Iceninjab chapter 17 . 1/21/2006
Love the story look to see the sequal so keep on doing what you do best.