Reviews for Siren Gate
MechaUltimaZero chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
The idea of Ed having to fight in WWII is interesting, but I'm not sure I get what's going on for the rest of the story.
eliashoughton2814 chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
nice. even the comedy works and normaly i hate comedy in any form of writing
eliashoughton chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
Very good. I have one question though. Is it still an edriza fic?
eliashoughton2814 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
you got the three reviews you wanted didn't you? Continue the story its hard to find storys this good
eliashoughton2814 chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
Well this is a good edx riza story. When's the next chapter coming?
Kalez chapter 2 . 11/14/2007
Its good!
IIFirewarriorII chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
YAY! Awesome fic! Sorry I havent reveiwed before but Ive been going through your writing as fast as I could and I just reached what you have finished. I love your writing and I hope that you keep the story going. Sorry that friends suck some times, I just recently had that happen too.
Stratusneil chapter 2 . 5/21/2006
Nice
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Great job! I'm Glad you got the sequel out. Keep writing.
Wolvenkite chapter 2 . 5/10/2006
I've been following this story for a long time. I really like it. Update soon.
Paine Falis chapter 2 . 4/10/2006
good chapter.

yeah, my friends said things behind my back too.
LittleTwoLegs chapter 2 . 4/9/2006
okay cyber chocolate coming right up. neway please hurry and update! nina and alexander! aww poor ed! i feel so sowry for them! neway UPDATE!
Emissary of Despair chapter 2 . 4/8/2006
aw, Sorceress needs a lot of chocolate! *calls Hershey* Hi, I need a ton of chocolate. No, not a lot, literally a ton of chocolate. Yeah. Send it to sorceress of egypt. Thank you. *hangs up phone. Yeah, i'm no good with humor.

This was a good chapter and i can't wait for the other world's Hughes.

Hope you resolve the thing with your 'friends'! or just hang out with other people, that's what i do.
nurr chapter 2 . 4/8/2006
yey! at long last, you finally updated! :D
Mormongoth chapter 2 . 4/8/2006
(Places chocolate on floor, slowly backing away) DON'T KILL ME! Hughes is back YEAH! ('-')