Reviews for Detention
dottiness chapter 10 . 5/30/2013
I know it's been a few years since this was finished, but I thought you'd appreciate the review anyway. By the way, I've read many many fics on this website, but I've never reviewed before. So I proudly bestow you with my very first! :D
This story was fantastic. Completely and utterly brilliant. I'm still grinning like an idiot. This is the first Kyo/Uo fic I've ever read. I remember when I was watching the earlier episodes of Furuba, they were my first ship. And you portrayed them, as well as every single other character you have in here (by the way, I love the fact that you included so many of the characters!), very nearly flawlessly. The accurate characterization made me internally squeal with delight.
Ever since you asked who we thought should join the No Ones, I had been cheering for Kakeru to make an entrance. (Like literally out loud, chanting his name.) I'm so glad you fit him in! I was also happy Mayu got in on the action a bit!
This story had way more plot than any other Fruits Basket fic I've read so far, and it kept me very interested and dying to know what would happen next. I loved the Juunishi all on a secret mission together! Kyo's and Uo's banter made me giddy. The ending, when Kyo said he got detention for PDA again, was great. Made me grin all over again.
Fantastic job. I loved it. Weeee, now I'm on a great fanfic high Thank you, take care!
a Allison chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
I LOVED IT!:D
Allison chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
XD "no one thinks your sexy!"
ArikaEnnoid chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This is my favorite couple
Sexyvampire13 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Wow first chapter and I'm already hooked, very good. Can't wait to read the entire story.
Hollowmist chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
Just an FYI... this is amazing
Tinted Basket chapter 10 . 2/23/2011
I have to say, I was really impressed with this story. Particularly, because of the detail included. Mayuko was the back up plan! A really good back up plan at that. Didn't see that one coming. I giggled when I read that part. It was terribly clever. The beginning parts with Kyo/Arisa fanservice was terribly sweet. the fact that Hatori finally defied Akito amused me as did Arisa's manipulation of Kureno. What a moron. He spent years adhearing to Akito about everything, for no definable reason other than his own cowardice. It made him so void of emotion that I wanted to smack him almost as much as the Sohma's "God". Hana and Megumi were fun, and terribly useful as it were, with the plan. Ah, revenge on Kyo's dad. That was too long in coming in the manga. The fact that everyone just seem to accept Kyo oneday being locked in a room, forever, always pissed me off. Nice job with Arisa knocking some sense into them all about that particular issue. ;) Overall, I really enjoyed it, thank you for writing such an awesome bit of Arisa/Kyo fanfiction. I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was a great read.
Angel15Rocks chapter 10 . 9/19/2010
awsome simply awsome lol :)
Angel15Rocks chapter 9 . 9/19/2010
Angel15Rocks chapter 8 . 9/19/2010
Angel15Rocks chapter 7 . 9/19/2010
Angel15Rocks chapter 6 . 9/18/2010
Angel15Rocks chapter 5 . 9/16/2010
awsome loved it cool twist lol :)
Angel15Rocks chapter 4 . 9/16/2010