Reviews for Sweet Mercy
Aldavinur chapter 11 . 10/21/2006
Oh no! *sigh* Will they ever get a grip? Now they are fighting again! Poor Snape, Hermione really sad some nasty things there, even if they were true!

But I can understand her anger. It must be awful not to be believed by anyone and treated like inferior!

I really hope things turn out for the better soon and most of all that Severus and Hermione get together again.

I can't wait for the next chapter, so please update soon!

Greetings

Aldavinur
Gwind chapter 11 . 10/21/2006
Very good, nice chapter. But... well... Hermione was really very childish. She did't have any plan, any vision. She just packed his things and left his flat (he should protest more), she just went from one to another and did't have any idea how to convince them. She visited people, who 1st never listen to her, 2nd fear Snape. Why them? From all the people? Was not said and should be. And her last monologe. I understand why she acted like that, but why Snape just didn't turned back and didn't left as she began to cry at him? I think, he would. But apart from this details it is still a great story, and it was a good chapter. I look forward for more! I want to read! :-))
Dylanfan chapter 11 . 10/21/2006
Thanks for updating! I have been following this story since it began; your works always have superb plot development, and I am excited to watch it unfold.
septentrion chapter 11 . 10/21/2006
I understand Hermione's frustration but she's acting like a child. Well, it sounded as if Severus didn't pack before he left, so maybe he'll come back after she's winded down? I really didn't like Hermione in the second part of this chapter.
Gwind chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
I just read this story. Great! I can really feel the sparks between them! Please, write a new chapter. I don't want to wait any longer. Please...
sunsethill chapter 10 . 9/14/2006
Very intriguing story. You are doing a great job with both the plot and the characterization. I can't wait for more.
SisterG chapter 10 . 9/14/2006
Wow, this is truly an amazing story. And talk about bad timing. (Love the growing sexual tension, though!) I am looking forward to see how the story continues. I hope you update soon.
VanilleSky chapter 10 . 8/26/2006
Curse this stupid rule saying you can't post more than one review by chapter, because I want to add: please update soon !

VanilleSky
OolongFinale chapter 10 . 8/16/2006
Wow! what a good ending to the chapter! I'm totally hooked!

No idea who it is. Ron? And who's the servant? Molly? Ginny? Not a clue!
VanilleSky chapter 10 . 8/11/2006
Hi, thanks for this new chapter, which was very good ! So there is a new Dark Lord... But who is it ? Draco Malefoy, Lucius Malfoy, or ... Harry Potter, maybe ?
prin69 chapter 10 . 8/10/2006
fabulous
Natsuyori chapter 10 . 8/10/2006
awesome
Miki chapter 10 . 8/8/2006
Wonderful, amazing story! Very well written, and the characterizations are spot on. )
Dacey Squidge chapter 10 . 8/7/2006
Oh, very good. Very sexy. Also, talk about prolonging the sexual tension. I have my theories about this whole evil on the mountain, but your explaination of where Harry went confuses things... do update soon!
severus-fan chapter 10 . 8/6/2006
I still haven't figured anything out...but I do believe I'm going to go back and re-read this entire fic. I've forgotten some things.

I'm so disappointed that Hermione and Severus didn't get to finish what they started! *Sigh* I can only hope that it happens soon. Wonderful chapter, I'm so glad you've updated! I hope you do so again very, very soon!
336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »