Reviews for Sweet Mercy
Gwind chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
I just read this story. Great! I can really feel the sparks between them! Please, write a new chapter. I don't want to wait any longer. Please...
sunsethill chapter 10 . 9/14/2006
Very intriguing story. You are doing a great job with both the plot and the characterization. I can't wait for more.
SisterG chapter 10 . 9/14/2006
Wow, this is truly an amazing story. And talk about bad timing. (Love the growing sexual tension, though!) I am looking forward to see how the story continues. I hope you update soon.
VanilleSky chapter 10 . 8/26/2006
Curse this stupid rule saying you can't post more than one review by chapter, because I want to add: please update soon !

OolongFinale chapter 10 . 8/16/2006
Wow! what a good ending to the chapter! I'm totally hooked!

No idea who it is. Ron? And who's the servant? Molly? Ginny? Not a clue!
VanilleSky chapter 10 . 8/11/2006
Hi, thanks for this new chapter, which was very good ! So there is a new Dark Lord... But who is it ? Draco Malefoy, Lucius Malfoy, or ... Harry Potter, maybe ?
prin69 chapter 10 . 8/10/2006
Natsuyori chapter 10 . 8/10/2006
Miki chapter 10 . 8/8/2006
Wonderful, amazing story! Very well written, and the characterizations are spot on. )
Dacey Squidge chapter 10 . 8/7/2006
Oh, very good. Very sexy. Also, talk about prolonging the sexual tension. I have my theories about this whole evil on the mountain, but your explaination of where Harry went confuses things... do update soon!
severus-fan chapter 10 . 8/6/2006
I still haven't figured anything out...but I do believe I'm going to go back and re-read this entire fic. I've forgotten some things.

I'm so disappointed that Hermione and Severus didn't get to finish what they started! *Sigh* I can only hope that it happens soon. Wonderful chapter, I'm so glad you've updated! I hope you do so again very, very soon!
rinny08 chapter 10 . 8/6/2006
you really like to tease us readers, don't you? first they're going to, then snape says something insensitive and they're not. and then they are and now they're interruped and aren't anymore. jeez! there better be a lemon the size of a watermelon by the time this story is done, because let me tell you, the anticipation is killing me!

and no, i haven't figured it out yet.

update soon

KarenDetroit chapter 10 . 8/6/2006
That's so unfair! That's no place to stop!
whitehound chapter 10 . 8/6/2006
Harry as the new Dark Lord? With or without a piece of Voldemort in his head?

Nice, if frustrating, character development - Hermione thinking Snape is unaffected by the horrors they've seen, when in fact he's just had more practice at not freaking out.
The Last European chapter 10 . 8/6/2006
Heehee! That line made me guffaw.

Hurrah! Loving this fic.