Reviews for Sweet Mercy
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 2/14/2009
Well-whatever you did, it was worth it. Extremely good chapter. I don't blame Harry a bit for wanting some rest from the whole war thing, but surely he could have told _somebody_ about this before now. I also don't blame Snape for being extremely insecure, and I'm glad that Hermione isn't shy about showing how much _she_ needs _him_.
Southernswimmer chapter 17 . 2/10/2009
Can't wait! Love the story!
Aurette chapter 17 . 2/3/2009
I just found this fic for the first time and I have to say it is a delight! I cannot wait for an update!
Maddie50 chapter 17 . 2/1/2009
Wow, your private life sort of mirrored Hermione's.

So, what did Harry tell Hermione? You left us hanging, on purpose I am sure. I liked the flow of the conversation between Hermione and Harry.

I also enjoyed "hearing" Severus's thoughts while he waited for Hermione's expected return from Harry's and their subsequent reunion. The way "I love you" was communicated was rather Slytherin and I am glad it was reciprocated.
notplainjane chapter 17 . 2/1/2009
In the last couple of days, I re-read the whole story plus the new chapter, and I'm completely enthralled and intrigued again. I'm dying to know what Harry told Hermione that made her cry (darn that Boy Who Lived!). I still think there's another character helping Voldy, and I can't figure out who (I've pretty much ruled out Percy & Hermione's boss at the Auror dept). I'm curious to find out what Severus thinks Lucius can tell them. Finally, I'm surprised to learn that Severus doesn't know much about Horcruxes. Mostly, I'm just happy to sink back into your suspenseful thriller.
Fmh chapter 17 . 2/1/2009
Thank you so much for getting back to this story!
Diana chapter 17 . 2/1/2009
This story is worth the wait. Thanks for updating!
Shiv5468 chapter 17 . 2/1/2009
I do hope LUcius isn't behind this.

And I bet Lucius could do that if he wanted, but probably won't want to ;-)

Good to see you picking this up again and I look forward to more chapters
dmeb chapter 17 . 1/31/2009
What a very pleasant surprise to see the update :)

I'll be looking forward to the next chapter
Droxy chapter 17 . 1/31/2009
Hugs! Welcome back! Lovely new post with lots of romantic goodness. XD
WolvesLunarRose chapter 16 . 1/8/2009
Oh I love this story so much! I can't wait to read more, but I do have a question, is Snapes hair still purple? If so I hope Harry notices! That would be funny! LOL Anyway please up-date as soon as you can _ LUL
firequaker chapter 16 . 12/26/2008
NO! Damn you for not updating it quick enough! Anyway i really like this and yay! Snape got into Hermiones pants finally! And they found Harry! Woot!
hhgranger chapter 16 . 11/24/2008
Hi!

The name of this fic atracted me so I decided start to read it, and I like very much this fic.

Congratulations, it's a very good story. I hope you actualize soon becuase I'm anxious to read the next chapter, specially because I see that you don't actualize since 2007.

Once more, Congratulations, I'm certain that this story will be so good like An Arranged Marriage, wich I also love. Ilike your Severus.

Kisses

Mariana (hhgranger)

ps: I'm Portuguese, so I hope my English is comprehensible
1707283 chapter 16 . 11/4/2008
No! I've been addicted to this for two days. It can't end here! Don't give up on it this far in!
Elizzza chapter 16 . 7/3/2008
I realise that there has been no update since September last year and I hope the reason is no worse than a muse on strike or pressure of work. I do hope though that there will be an update on this story at some time in the future. Good work.
330 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »