Reviews for Sweet Mercy
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 1/6/2006
Good chapter! I think you meant 'conscience' instead of 'consciousness', but other than that I saw nothing wrong. Well written, and Neat Bit about the watch. I suspect we'll see it again sometime.

Why didn't Snape transfigure the couch?
magicmistress1970 chapter 2 . 1/6/2006
All that trouble just to find out she was there for him anyway. Well let us hope that he is patient enough to find out why before he Obliviates her. Love your work, keep it coming. - B
severus-fan chapter 2 . 1/6/2006
Please updated soon...this story just gets more and more interesting. You're a great author, and I hope you updated soon. :o)
XoXSexyBrunettXoX chapter 2 . 1/6/2006
its a good story. update soon.
BedtimeStory chapter 2 . 1/6/2006 can not stop here...thta's a crime!

go on-...go on!I luv ya stories
sallene chapter 2 . 1/6/2006
I'm enjoying this story so far. I think it's interesting that as much as Severus enjoys his solitude, he still had enough conscious left to saver Hermione. I'm looking forward to reading more.
Deeble chapter 2 . 1/6/2006
Beautiful weaving in of his past with his present. Like Hermione, I assumed that Snape knocked her out - it would seem that way from her perspective, and that's all the worse when we find out how much trouble he went (and what he gave up) to keep her alive.
Penner54 chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
good first chapter, exciting, with a hint of foreshadowing. Very nice. Please update!
EM chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Yes! another story! Can't wait to see were this leads.
RachL8 chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
no! please don't leave it there - anything could happen now! hopefully you won't make your poor readers wait too long for an update...
Rogue0fVoid chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Seems interesting!
tubin chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
A very intriguing start. I look forward to more. What is the timeframe here - how old is Hermione? You tell us it's been "many, many years" - how old does that make Snape?
MIDNIGHT-PIXIE chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
great start! can't wait for more!

Diana chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Oh, good beginning! I'm looking forward to the rest of this one. Did Snape hit her with the green light or did someone else?
sheoflittleimportance chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
wow this is brillaint cant wait to read more
336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 Next »