Reviews for Sweet Mercy
hobgoblinn chapter 16 . 3/30/2008
Aaugh! No! I really hope you come back and finish this one sometime, though a last update in July of 07 is not a hopeful sign. I really have enjoyed this story as far as it's gone, particularly your depiction of Snape. The progression from curmudgeonly hermit to lover is a gradual and believeable one, and I can't wait to see how you play the mystery out. Well done, and again, I do hope you finish this one.
FrolickingNomad chapter 16 . 3/19/2008
This is marvelous. I had thought that the mysterious Dark Lord was actually Harry, but apparently I was wrong. Will this story be continued?
curi chapter 16 . 12/20/2007
This is a lovely tale. The romance, the adventure, the mystery and the fascinating interpersonal dynamics all make this a really great read. I noticed it's been a few months since you've updated, and gods know I'm not the queen of regular updates and good timing myself, but I'm hopeful you'll see this story through to its conclusion. I'd like to know what Saren and the Prince family watch have to do with everything. Plus, it's just a really fascinating premise; if it were in the cinema, it could be called, THE DARK LORD: THIRD TIME'S THE CHARM. And there'd be a man with a suitably intense sounding voice saying that, and some epic orchestral music and then a nice big boom from the tympani.
bitterewahrheit chapter 16 . 9/26/2007
i like your story.
notplainjane chapter 16 . 8/1/2007
This is a great story! The mix of romance and adventure is terrific. I thought I absolutely had Voldy's helper all worked out, and then you gave me a hint that I might be wrong. Hm. I hope that DH hasn't put you off this story. I'd love to see more.
jcfreak89 chapter 16 . 7/26/2007
Wow that was really good. I liked that. You should update again sometime soon...:P

I think I read it before, up until these last few chapters, but I had to re-read it. Very good. I will be checking in daily for new updates. Many kudos.

Momsangel
onerainyday chapter 16 . 7/19/2007
lovelovelovelovelovelovelove this.

updaate asap.
Akatsuki Blossom chapter 16 . 7/18/2007
please update soon please?
droxy chapter 11 . 7/16/2007
There is just no winning for these two! Hg obliviating Percy-good one.
Edana Alary chapter 16 . 7/13/2007
OMW! Wow well keep up the good work and update sooN!

Sarah
sunsethill chapter 16 . 7/12/2007
Argh! One horcrux left. Everyone's worst nightmare. Early in this story I was afraid it was Harry who had gone crazy on the mountain. I'm so glad that it was Voldie all along.
caseyff chapter 16 . 7/11/2007
This is just one of your best stories. I was starting to wonder if you'd abandoned it. It's definitely too good to meet that fate. I had to back track and reread to get back into it. The extra benefit of that was picking up a clue I had missed before as to the identity of the Dark Lord's servant. (No, it couldn't be, could it?) Don't wait so long to update, please. casey
watercolour dreams chapter 16 . 7/10/2007
Duh, duh, duh, duh...Big cliffy there. I love this story it's so well written. Can't wait for the next update.

"'She reached out and pinched Severus’ arm. “Be good,” she warned under her breath.

“And when am I not?” he hissed back.

Hermione rolled her eyes. “Just about all of the time.”

...“I didn’t hear you complaining about it earlier,” he whined. '"

Well he did have a point. Just like a petulant child but I laughed then.
its zabini not zambini chapter 16 . 7/10/2007
im really enojoying this story so far! update soon!
rinny08 chapter 16 . 7/10/2007
wonderful. :-D

it was such a nice reward after working 6 hours in an unairconditioned warehouse pulling files. this is what i get for offering to work with my dad this summer.

update soon