Reviews for Sweet Mercy
Aldavinur chapter 16 . 7/10/2007
Wow O.O

They really did it ... and without interuption, too.

And they even found Harry. Well, this is certainly all a great improvement or something.

I just hope that Harry will be willing to cooperate. I mean, he moved out of the country just to leave the past behind, so I can't imagine that he will be very pleased to go Horcrux Hunting again.

Well, this chapter was really amazing.
DeceptiveFates chapter 16 . 7/10/2007
wow i LOVE this story, I have been following it for some time, and I really like what you've done with it. Can't wait for the next chapter...update soon please! :D
Magical Ma chapter 16 . 7/10/2007
nice bit of 'romance' there; I like Snape & Granger's relationship-passion w/the right amount of snarkiness. Then throw Harry into the picture-now the real action begins. Thanks for the update.
duj chapter 16 . 7/10/2007
His sneakiness is so endearing here.
catjumped1 chapter 16 . 7/9/2007
Oh boy I hope Harry isn't the Horcrux! Very entertaining.
Maddie50 chapter 16 . 7/9/2007
I love the interaction between Hermione and Severus.
whitehound chapter 16 . 7/9/2007
They've got to still do their little snarl at each other - maybe it's a Boy Thing.
tubin chapter 13 . 6/23/2007
Grammar police (I can do this because you write so well in general) - from chapter 13 of Sweet Mercy:

"After a few dances, one with a tall foreigner who reminded her of Victor Krum and a wizard who looked like he might be half-goblin, Percy got up to address the crowd as Minister of Magic."

Makes it sound like Percy danced with a Victor look-alike and then with a half-goblin?
rinny08 chapter 15 . 5/21/2007
liked it. as usual.

update soon,

rinny08
Aldavinur chapter 15 . 5/19/2007
Oh, I simply love this story!

It's a fantastic mixture of humor and excitement and so many other things!

I'm so glad that Severus and Hermione were able to break the tracking charm! Well, although their trip to Miami was rather futile, seeing as they wanted to cover their tracks, but it was still fun!

And that Severus noticed that he is starting to fall in love with Hermione, was probably the highlight of the chapter!

I'm looking forward to the next one!

Greetings

Aldavinur
T'Mu-Yor chapter 15 . 5/10/2007
hum... i don't know exsactly what to say about this story... it is rather interesting... I hope you update again soon.
lipasnape chapter 15 . 5/9/2007
Most interesting. Thank you for keeping it up.
dancingfirefly124 chapter 15 . 5/7/2007
Very lucky for her, indeed! Intriguing story. I can hardly wait to see where it goes next, or where they end up next!
HallucinatingDreams chapter 15 . 5/6/2007
Wow, that was pretty suspenseful. I wonder why Professor Snape (I can't bear to call him anything else; nothing else...fits) didn't just drag her back to the hotel and apparate from there. It seems like that would make more sense then suddenly dashing about.
caseyff chapter 15 . 5/6/2007
It was fun imagining Snape in a Hawaiian shirt and Hermione in a bikini on the beach.

If reviews are love, so are updates. Don't wait too long. casey
330 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »