Reviews for Not So Perfect
melb623 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
nice one shot. I liked reading Bonnie's point of view in this! :)
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Awesome job writing this. :) I like it - especially this part:

Of course Kim had to have all the attention for the night, once again going out to save the world and still managing to return and have the night of her life. She and Stoppable had returned to the auditorium as heroes. Holding hands and arriving in a mass of applaud.

Did life always have to turn out so perfect for Kim Possible?

My Prince Charming... more like Frog Prince. Oh joy, the jock, Brick Flagg, the guy any girl in the school would want. That I wanted. Cheerleader dating the football player, isn't that the perfect teenage match? Sure the boy looks good when he 'glistens', but does he really know anything? So there he was, in all his football glory, dancing what was last of the night away... without me. Tell me, exactly what dose a skinny little black girl with frizzy hair have that I don't? So here I stand, pathetically waiting around. Watching. Kim in Stoppable's arms, dancing away. So it had finally happened. Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable were dating. Hooray for Kim. Brick and Monique... Prom Queen Tara and her new boyfriend. Everyone perfectly content. Their perfect Prom night.

Those words speak volumes, at least in my opinion, and are very creative and inspiring, too. :)

Keep up your super-neat, very brilliant and awesomely phenomenal writing! :)
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Nice one shot story.

Has good narration; the wholesome standards are very high; no bad language, sexuality or any other vile content.

That's all I can say about this fanfic. Good bye; God bless.

Data Seeker
CastaS chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
great shot, i enjoyed it
nofuanonyoucantfindme chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
I loved it! It really was a good story, although maybe a little short. I'm a fan of Ron/Bon, so yeh... o.o;