Reviews for Obviously
simkid chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I love this poem, and the film I live in a town filled with people like the girls parents.
Cosette Everdeen chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
This is really powerful. I always thought this quote of Cecilia's was one of the best in the movie/book, and this brings out all the meanings behind it with such amazing phrasing. Great job! :]
Kessi38 chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
loved it!
Smile because it happened chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Wow, that was really beautiful.
RaiderTKD chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
OO:

I have to admit, that scene with Cecilia and the Doctor was one of my favorite parts of the movie... and one of the reasons is the fact that Cecilia's statement had a lot of mystery behind it, and your poem just cleared that up.

Great work, keep it up!
mystic chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
great poem, keep it up
Joconda Cascader chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
I've never seen the film (I want to!) nor read the book but I still I think this poem is really good! It have depth :)
Unashamed1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Dear inspire_meThis poem is lovely-I like the way you used repetition to create an almost dream-like effect. Powerful attempt. I haven't seen the movie in a while myself-maybe I'll have to again.
Ohyeah100 chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I love this.
Quinni chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
the best poem i have read on cecilia's thoughts...bravo
Vixi-Vampiress chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Beautiful. That movie brings me to tears every time I watch it, I relate to it so much. It was a beautiful poem and really captured the essence of the film, I hope that you write more on VS! I would love to read it!
SaucerEyes chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Great start! That was one memorable scene in the movie that stuck out in my mind, other than her being impaled on the fence. You really captured her character and brought it out.

Well done.

SE5
midnightair chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
whoa that was beautiful and really powerful. i love this movie and this is the first fanfic i have read of it so you made a good impression!