Reviews for Mary Sue Files
A Random Reviewer chapter 13 . 1/13/2006
This is a great collection. It's actually pretty sad that people actually come up wih those types of plots
Melya Liz chapter 13 . 1/13/2006
WHAT THE! HAHAHA that's just crazy! loving it!
Sabrina Empress of Insanity chapter 13 . 1/13/2006
*Blinks*

...the idea of the love child of Katara and the Crazy Foaming Guy terrifies me beyond all reason and I shall never, ever sleep again.
Sabrina Empress of Insanity chapter 12 . 1/12/2006
Chat-speak in fanfics has always been my biggest fanfic pet peeve. As such...this chapter is brilliant _. THANK YOU!
Eternal Memories chapter 12 . 1/12/2006
It's sad that all of this is true, but it's just HILARIOUS! XD This story is probably the only one we could actually make of fun, criticize, flame, or whatever damn thing people do to mary-sue writers!

UPDATE ASAP!
Mollytigerc chapter 10 . 1/12/2006
Some of these mary sues that you people made up are really funny. Then there are the ones that are just stupid. But then again mary sues are stupid.
Amberhawk chapter 11 . 1/11/2006
Up-date!Now!Or!Die!:)
SeethingxShadows chapter 5 . 1/11/2006
HAHAHA. Except you forgot love, ice, wood, people...*dies from talking to much.*

Like I said, you all are Goddesses.

And everyone who has read this story should begin building your shrines.

So we can pray to you for good luck.

SeethingxShadows
SeethingxShadows chapter 3 . 1/11/2006
um, yea. I decided that you are God.

Or, you all...if I am guessing correctly in that there is more than one of you.

If that's true, then you are Goddesses. Plain and simple.
tvnet222 chapter 10 . 1/10/2006
lmao...this story is PRICELESS
tvnet222 chapter 2 . 1/10/2006
this is funny
Katuko chapter 10 . 1/10/2006
LOL wow...this was something perky to read amidst all these longer story prose. I really like what you did here, it actually reminds me what I shouldn't do. (and yes, sometimes I can't help but itch to pull a sue). Can you do one in the one? I'm a heck Zutara fan, but I find that one quite comical. Unless you wrote it well...like -sigh, sparkly eyes- RedNovember
Melya Liz chapter 10 . 1/10/2006
What the... man has any one EVER writen about that? cuz WOW that really ODD!

still loveing it!
wiltedviolets chapter 10 . 1/10/2006
XD hah hah!

I hate it when people write fics where a non-Avatar suddenly, spontaneously gains the ability to bend out of their element, especailly since (as far as we know) only the Avatar can bend more than one element. Most of the ones that I've seen, though, have Sokka randomly getting earthbending powers. That that it makes any MORE sense than Katara having firebending powers. (Or, you know, a significant amount more sense, at least.)
AirGirl Phantom chapter 10 . 1/10/2006
HAHA! I'm gonna sue you for splitting my sides! (not really) This is really funny! I especially liked the Moodring girl:

"But I'm not a demon. My eye and hair color just constantly change!"

That is so funny! Keep going!
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »