Reviews for Mary Sue Files
Tis true. Tis true.
FaeBreeze chapter 25 . 12/18/2009
Hahahaha!
stupidpenname chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Just letting you know that for your outstanding work defending the fanfiction realm from the encrouching forces of the Sue you have been awarded a place in the Sue-Haters Anon community. Keep up the good fight.
sugarbiscuit chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
What's a Mary Sue lol?
Amaurea6 chapter 25 . 12/25/2007
uh, true dat.

yo the ;ast review was intended to offend you, um... peoples
Amaurea6 chapter 24 . 12/25/2007
aint no way this is a mary sue. more like an obnoxiously bad idea for a fic, but mary sue?
Amaurea6 chapter 6 . 12/25/2007
“Sure,” Aang said cheerfully. “Anyone who has been slighted in the least because of the Fire Nation is our ally!”

Katara and Sokka were amazed at how quickly Aang had forgotten about Jet.

true dat.
cannycarboncopy chapter 25 . 12/1/2007
Only if it was Mako behind the voice...Mr. "Voice of Aku" does slightly destroy the presence. *Agrees wholeheartedly with the Iroh sue-can't really imagine why they want Zuko...*

In addition to that, it's fairly surprising that there weren't Rebel!Sues out to skewer Jet anywhere in here.

Or XiangXian...(that's his name, yes? Aang's stilted firebending teacher/rogue general? Mwahahaha.)
Belac the Warrior chapter 9 . 9/28/2007
hey! what's wrong with having eyes that are so many different colors, that they change each time you put ona new set of clothes?
Belac the Warrior chapter 5 . 9/28/2007
you know that person who played iroh died, right? i almost cried when i found out.
10joinfei chapter 25 . 9/8/2007
this is every single stinking fic in this fandom put together.

and I loved it.

10join

fei
Cloggie chapter 25 . 7/13/2007
Oh my god, I definately need to use this drabble-collection of yours close by, when working on my story :D You guys are great :D
Second daughter of Eve chapter 25 . 5/5/2007
UM, creepy(that is a complement.) keep on writing! and what happen to the fourth wall?
Chajiko chapter 7 . 5/5/2007
OK, this chapter made me giggle like an idiot. It's good to know there are other people who'd say something like "would you like me?" to dear Uncle. XD
100 Taangian chapter 25 . 4/13/2007
haha, i really like what happened in the last one. we should have that happen to all the mary sues and gary stus in the world...

hope you get some more ideas soon!
193 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »