Reviews for DA: Knocking on Hell's Door
Bonnie Parker chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
Very good. I love all your writting!
Amelia chapter 10 . 7/7/2001
Great story! More please
Zanna chapter 10 . 5/28/2001
This was great! But you should have had Logan kill Lydecker, or at least you should of had a 'My name is Logan, you killed my wife, prepare to die' scene.
anonymoususer99 chapter 10 . 5/24/2001
Thank you for writing such a great pre-quel. I am definitely looking forward to reading the sequel to Kito's story. I'm sure it will be great.
BlackWolf chapter 10 . 5/24/2001
Nice work with covering the Zack/Logan alliance you alluded to in X-10: Kito's story, the writing was very good and played the mindframes very well of the involved characters, I can't wait for your new X-10 fic!
JoeyJoeJoeJR chapter 9 . 5/23/2001
great story as always... love ur work.
BlackWolf chapter 8 . 5/21/2001
Nice work moving the story along, I can definitly see Logan having this mentality after losing Max, he would feel like and want vegance, probably suicidal tendencies as well, this is good and I hope to see more soon.
anonymoususer99 chapter 8 . 5/20/2001
Awww man that was tight. You're doing a great job with this story. I can see Logan in pain. Man it must hurt. Hurry up with more.
anonymoususer99 chapter 7 . 5/18/2001
Awesome. That was sweet. So Logan's on a suicide mission.
anonymoususer99 chapter 6 . 5/16/2001
Oh that was powerful. 'you and I are going to dance.' That was sweet. Please write more. This is a great pre-quel.
BlackWolf chapter 5 . 5/14/2001
Nice work here Darwin, I like this prequel thing to your X-10 stuff and I like how this fills in all the holes of the tales in the previous stories, nice work here and good characterization.
anonymoususer99 chapter 5 . 5/14/2001
Alright! Glad to see you updated.
kristy chapter 4 . 5/11/2001
Wow, this is amazing!
joeyjoejoejr chapter 4 . 5/11/2001
love ur stories ... write more !
Darwin chapter 4 . 5/10/2001
Hey this is Darwin and this is not really a review it is a thank you to all the people I cannot contact by email. You're support has egged me on and kept the imaginative fire lit under my butt! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the kind reviews and even the constructive criticism! Keep reading and writing to me, I hope to keep you all interested!

Thanks again!