Reviews for Angel's Tale
Bellatrix Trickster chapter 10 . 2/22/2015
This was my favorite story I gave read so far about cloud and Leon I just love it
Windform chapter 10 . 8/10/2012
This is such a good story. I feel bad for Cloud, that he had to go through all that. I think your ending makes more sense than if Leon HAD moved on. He didn't constantly date before meeting Cloud, so he wouldn't even know where to look. Yuffie and frends wouldn't want to hurt him by pushing him beyond what he would be willing to do anyway. It's sad, but fits his character. The good part is that Cloud couldn't stay away from him for good anyway. I'm guessing you drew on Cloud's "Crisis Core" personality for Cloud in this one due to his cheery and friendly nature. I've heard that that describes him well there. Larxene is probably my favorite character, without a romantic attachment, in this story though. The perverted but good friend.
Kusanagi Hikari chapter 10 . 6/27/2011
Uwaaaahhh~ I'm love this story soooooo much! XDDDD The plot is very interesting! And it's very awesome and cute!

Thank you~ Thank you so much for writing this story! XD A big bear hug and a thousand thanks from me to you~
Kristen chapter 10 . 3/16/2011
Gggggguuuuaaaaaahhhhhhh! Finally! A fantastic and finished cleon fic. They to exist! Amazing job
Shino159 chapter 10 . 12/5/2010
i love it!~ the whole story was so touching and i'm so glad its a happy ending :D:D i really had to cry at the end T_T this pairing is love!~ 3
Artificially Faked chapter 10 . 11/27/2010
Oh hot damn, this is amazing.
BabybluesBabygirl chapter 2 . 11/10/2010
I really like this and I've only read up to chapter 2 and will be starting 3 and I have laughed so hard I've cried. SO thank you, this was the pick me up I needed today.
Mimi chapter 10 . 9/20/2010
Aw, what a cute story I really enjoyed reading this ... yay for angel cloud.

review number 200, congrats ;D
Artemisfox chapter 10 . 7/6/2010
Oh MY GOd THAT WAS PERFECT!EVERY BIT OF THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT I CRIED WHEN THEY "threw" their love away. THAT WAS THE MOST PERFECTIST STORY EVER! and thanks for making my FAV couple part of the story TOO! SORA x RIKU ALL THE WAY!
Blah chapter 5 . 4/6/2010
of butter...

And lol riku. I can almost see him hissing like a cat.
craftylily chapter 10 . 2/12/2010
wow i loved this story as well i hope you start another one soon so i can start gushing over that one as well. You've got a lot of talent dont stop writing
Ashlan chapter 10 . 1/30/2010
Finally...

a perfect ending...
JigokuYume chapter 10 . 1/20/2010
I love Cloud x Leon & your story was very well written. I enjoyed each & every chapter. Huzzah~ Stupid Sephiroth, Cloud is for Leon~ x3x
Guilty.Apologies chapter 10 . 1/1/2010
I really liked this story! I read all the nine chapters and then I forgot about the thing, then remembered it again and saw it was updated and now had an end. Yay!
Clockwork Phoenix chapter 10 . 12/28/2009
Can't believe I haven't previously reviewed this story... I love it and I really liked how you ended it. _