Reviews for The Spirit of Giving
jenskott chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
I'm pitying Scott right now.

Sigh. Sincerely, Wolverine NEEDS having a life isntead of obsessing about Scott and Jean.
El Burrito chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
Wow. Just wow. This is one of the most hilarious things I have ever read. I mean it. You are god. I don't know what else I can say. I'm practically crying at my keyboard. I bow down to thee and thine hilarious fic writeage.
Avacados are evil chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
yay jolt cola! XD I love sugar and caffiene.

It not only makes for awesome stories, the cans can be used for paper weights!
KariHermione chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
go Logan! who all did he give the stuff to?
kbluesmom chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Thats was too fun! I can so see him doing that to "Scooter"! I loved it!
The April Shatterglass chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
This is one time where Logan is actually smart! This is justjustjust. I want to read MORE
Arwen Lune chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Yes! Revenge! I love your writing style, but SmugScott is getting on my nerves a bit. Logan may not be refined, but he sure as hell IS inventive.
SeraphimDarkholme chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
I...hahahaha...can't...hahahahaha...stop...hahahahaha...lauhging...hahahahahahahahaha!

Keep up the good work and write more or I'll go and find you and stay at your house while I'm on a caffine and sugar high.
Dr. Nat chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
The semester's starting again, time to go back to work. I just got back from the vacation from hell. I'm under orders, strict orders, not to pull out the stitches again. So I was limping around the house, thinking about all the things I could be doing... I get cabin fever pretty bad. Most of the things I like doing would go against those strict orders (and I really am trying to be good this year), so I sat down at my computer and checked for any fun stories I missed while on what started out as a nice vacation.

And I found your story. From previous experience of your writing, I had high expectations to be laughing like a maniac by the end. I'm happy to say I wasn't disappointed. It was great! I loved the working out with the Village People at the YMCA comment. And I actually felt a little sorry for Scooter. I've been to the Mall of America. (Usta live a couple of hours from Minneapolis, a friend of mine dragged me there to get a new wardrobe. Yeah, right. Jeans and a flannel shirt suits me just fine). Anyway, I found the Mall of America to be second only to enduring airport security on Dr. Nat's List of Dreaded Experiences. Then I thought about having to go there with some of my students...

But the sight of Scooter trying to ride herd on a group of hyperactive teenaged girls in a huge shopping mall... I would actually willingly endure the mall to see something like that.

As always, excellent job! I always look forward to reading more of your stories.
MAndrews chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
oh poor scot! but that was brilliant!
Snickle-Gigger chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
You are the ruler of all that is fanfiction parody/humor.

That's about all I have to say.

_
Taluliaka chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Heh heh! YAY! A Wolverine revenge fic!

I knew you would write one some day!

A high Jubilee...(shudders) Scary stuff.

Ha ha Scott! He so deserves it! This was really good. Keep writing! Heh heh...'teddy treats'

Love Taluliaka
kiss316 chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
*giggles* Poor Scott. Logan's a mean one, but clever at the same time. Best thing about this one? The contemplations he thought up in his head, and then the reasons to dismiss them. Very cute of Logan. For example:

"He could beat the suck-up to death with his math books.

No. The school needed a math teacher, and he’d be damned if he was letting Rogue get some half-assed education."

"He could jump the bastard when he was out jogging with Darwin the beagle and make it look like Summers had been mauled by a pit bull.

No. Darwin would be traumatized for life." - I thought he hated the dog? hehehe. Great job, again, at the humor and the ongoing feud of Logan and Scott.
Minisinoo chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
ROTFLMAO! (as usual)

I'm slow at catching up, but yeah, just wanted to tell you (again,I think), how funny this one is. Logan is one right wicked SOB. (G)
P.A.W.07 chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
That was so funny. Please have another chapter! You probably could have Wolverine’s have his own plan backfire on him. That would be fun. Anyway, it was great!
43 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »