Reviews for The Spirit of Giving
CutieSaiyajin chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Mwahaha! Glad to finally see Logan getting some revenge on Scott. Heh. This one was really funny. xD

My favorite part was:

He shrugged. “I just helped the kids get into the holiday spirit. Gave ’em a little something.”

Summers looked around incredulously. “What – cocaine?”

Ha! Great job. I can't wait to see what you come out with next! :D
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
I always look forward to your stories. The clash between Logan and Scott is so... adorable. *grin*

Thanks for sharing,

Emily
Wolf CrescentWalker chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Yay - Logan finally got one up on Scott! That carefully researched bit about the coffe soda was a nice touch. I love it when folks put that kind of effort and detail into a story. Thanks!
Shadowbox N. Paperchase chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
I could see the Prof sending the Villiage People to train a new, umm... (cop, construction worker, uh, was there ever a Canadian in lumberjack drag?)

Fantastic story, hyped up teenagers ::Evil grin:: Perfect revenge.

The Manhattan Special sounds like quite a pick me up.

Thanks for sharing!
xmenloganfan chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Just too funny, think it is just the perfect solution to Wolvies problem.

*evil laugh*

XLF
SilentWater13 chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
This is amazing! I love the Wolverine Revenge idea. Are you going to do anymore like this?
Gersemi chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Oh. My. God. I just about wet my pants. *rofl*

And I'm NOT feeling sorry for Scott. No, sir.

...

No, seriously. ;)
RhiannonUK chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Laffing out loud. Logan FINALLY gets a little bit of his own back! But I ain't gonna let up pestering ya until he reduces ol' Scooter to a gibbering wreck. Ya know that don'tcha?
L S chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Hell hath no fury like a frustrated Wolverine. Scott seems to top him every time and pay back's a b!t(h. LOL! Very good!
yupinhere chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
"Laugh out loud funny...two thumbs way, way up..."

-Raven Angel Times

No seriously, I tip my big feathered hat to you and present to you a virtual biscuit. Keep up the great work, I am always exited to read your wonderful stories!
Reluctant Dragon chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
*blinks*

*bursts into hysterical laughter*

Oh, PRICELESS!

Each one of these fics that you write is better then the last! LOVE THEM!

A LOT!

lol!

RD
Mikou chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
This was very funny! I love Logan's evil sense of humor.

And I pity Scott his upcoming ordeal.
Serpentseeker chapter 1 . 1/1/2006