Reviews for Fame or Family?
Cassie chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
AWW! That was sweet!
Ciana R. yes its me chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
hi um...u kinda stole my idea

i wrote that first but it was called life of a superstar, u should've asked b4 u did that no offense.

cause i dont like when people steal my ideas. and im not in the mood to write like this kay? so many people copy my ideas. i havent been around but that doesnt mean u can do that! D:
The Bunny Queen chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
that was really sweet.

i'm crying right now...

i've been doing that alot...

i loved the story!

keep writing!
Violet130 chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
AW!That is so sweet!
Ham-Kelly chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
It's so cute! (Huggles Melissa for the longest time) Finally, my fill of PashminaStan cuteness! -
acursed1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Aw, how cute! I usually think romance stories are too mushy, but this one is great! Oh, and I love that quote, "Hmm, what’s something the real Stan would say? Umm, did you know that with the right amount of white out and a black sharpie, you can change peace on earth to please don’t fart?" Hilarious!
Call me Unigator chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
“Hmm, what’s something the real Stan would say? Umm, did you know that with the right amount of white out and a black sharpie, you can change peace on earth to please don’t fart?”

*cracks up*I loved it! And I usually hate romance one-shots!
Bean chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
How cute!
sparkleshine101 chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Aw that was sweet! Such a cute one-shot! I loved the ending especially, how it's a repeat of what happened earlier. I love it! Adorable! I don't know how else to describe it! Lol. Excellent job! _
Miho Mania chapter 1 . 1/2/2006