Reviews for The Rooster stops being a chicken
SwingingOnAShootingStar chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Well i adored it but i aint writting a fic. cuz i've never written any fics that have to do with the kenshin ppl. dude this is like the second fic i've read! plus i haven't watched all the parts so i dont really know that much about them. maybe after a while when i get some idea's n finish the story i'm trying to finish i'll write one, who knows maybe i wont suck...yeah right! anyway i loved it! great job! .
Megumi chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Nice, that's pretty much all I can say. Very nice writing you got there.
meg-chan chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
I love the whole scene with Sano and Megumi. Very well wwritten, very interesting,and just...yeah. Funny sweet. You're good at that.
roosterboy chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
I loved this, the idea was fine and the end was perfect, the timming of the kiss was perfect. Hope see more of your fics soon.
SpaceRoses chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
To quote Sano, "Wow". I loved the fact that Sano beat those guys up because they insulted Megumi and called her a "slut". That is so Sano-like!

If you like you can check out my Sano/Megumi fic, "Going Home" or StarShipDelta's fic, "Flowers for the Kitsune".

Again thanks for this wonderful and cute story.
Sallyfox chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
This was really cute, but I still don't know what baka means. You're creative!
MadiSano chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Wow! How cute, great job..._ Sano's so sweet. If you want, you can check out my SM fic, It's Gonna Rain! It's about Sano's return from China, when he goes to Aizu to meet Megumi again and admit his feelings. I suck at summaries...sorry. It's a Oneshot, so it isn't too long. Thanks for taking time to write this, and keep up the good work! SM forever!
ruka-kun chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
aw this was really sweet!
Shisoukengo chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
This was ok. Not the best I've read, but it wasn't completely ooc, which is always a good thing. You should try reading the manga or watching the anime if you can. I know of a couple websites where you can download excellent quality manga scans (which are thoroughly translated to english) and anime episodes that are a of great quality but are not big files.

Reply to this if you want the links to these sites. Also, if you wanna read really good Sanosuke/Megumi fanfics, I'd suggest these: Last Battle of the Bakumatsu, Run to You: Tales of Meiji, Concessions, All for Love, All I See is Black and White, and Yoake Mai no Yami ni. These are very well written and chaptered stories that are without a doubt the pick of the litter. You can also read my Sanosuke/Megumi story Memories of the Past, Dreams of the Future, which just started a couple of months ago and is already on chapter 7.

Anyway, enjoy these fics and reply to this review with your email if you want to know about those sites with manga scans and anime episode downloads. Later.
SweetMisery49 chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
i enjoyed it. it was a little short but cute. and im not complaining since it was a one shot afterall. lol. good job:) wish there was more s & m fans. if u get bored i have a couple fics for sano and megumi, i wrote that u can check out. i dunno how great they are. lol. thanks for writing a good story.
lucerito-del-alma chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
this is sweet fluff. not really my style, but its sweet. about good SM fanfics, it really depends what you're looking for... basically, just do a search on all ratings for the two characters, but i reccomend u dont add a category. i'll check for more of ur stuff soon, it's short but to the point!
Lara chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
I did like it very much. The sentences were well done and the all idea was great. Im begging you to write more Sano and Megumi fics.
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Ah, that was so good! But it should've been longer. It was kind of too sudden... you could've drawn it out a bit more, added more description and stuff...

Hmm, good M/S fics? Well, my two favourites are Aku by anamoriel, and Closing the Distance by Aku-Ai. Ok?
Nyako chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Cute S/M is a great couple

write more in the future
Crewel chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
I'm so glad that you try to write your first SxM fiction. Good try! Although it is only one-shot fiction, it is so sweet. I really enjoyed to read this fiction. It's a very good beginning to write their love fiction. I hope you will write more SxM fiction in future. Thank you for sharing this wonderful fiction.