Reviews for Woodland Twilight
Ukitsu43 chapter 9 . 1/24/2010
Please update soon! I love this story to bits and pieces! Long live *sensible* Lego-mances!
Nieriel Raina chapter 9 . 9/10/2006
beautiful!

Niri
AggieVGirl chapter 9 . 2/11/2006
This story is beautiful. I love Legolas and Tolkein's elves and their world, but so few fanfic writers can depitct them true to LOTR. I don't think I could. But your story captures the elves wonderfully. A few phrases here and there that I personally wouldn't have chosen, but seeing as they don't disrupt the story, no need pointing them out more.

Keep writting, this one definately goes on my favorites
Ilmatar chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
I have been looking for a good Legolas romance for ages and ages, and now it seems that I have finally found one.

I cannot believe how wonderfully it was written. You managed to make an entire world come alive in just one chapter. And I must say that the chracters were more than promising. :)

I must say that I am more than glad that I found this story. I am sure I will enjoy it greatly.
utsuri chapter 9 . 1/30/2006
I've not read a story like this before. Usually Legolas is older or younger, but not in-between. It offers a unique view and allows for things to be very different. I'm really enjoying it. :)
darkofthesun chapter 9 . 1/20/2006
Hey there! Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while, I've been busy studying for my diplomas ...yuck. Anyways, I've caught up, and I must say, I really liked your chapter 9. The scene with Thranduil and Gellwen was very touching. So Gellwen's family is from Gondolin? I'm interested to find out why a Noldorin family would end up living among woodelves. That is very odd, since the Noldor and Thranduil's elves especially are practically opposites. There is a story behind it all, I just know it. Sheesh, and I thought you would have more than 2 reviews! I guess there aren't very many mature readers out there (which doesn't really surprise me, as most of the Legomance stories are written by 14-year-olds). I hope you aren't discouraged. More readers are bound to come along.

Galu a teithad vain (Good fortune and fair writing),

~Stechpalme
starcrossdlover chapter 7 . 1/8/2006
I am enjoying this story very much. So beautifully written; the characters are developing nicely-slowly, like getting to know real people. Nice use of canon facts to tell an original story. Sad, funny and nice foreshadowing and looking back. I'll be following. Thought I noticed a missed or added comma, but now I can't find it again; will let you know if I do, because it obviously matters to you.
darkofthesun chapter 5 . 1/6/2006
I love the transitions from character to character in this story. It all flows so smoothly. Also, you have the most accurate depiction of Mirkwood, based on Tolkien's facts, that I have ever read. Wonderful writing! Update soon.