Reviews for Yoshi Kart: The Original Version
dansolo chapter 6 . 7/26/2007
good story
020345284080349580234805820485 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Oh. My. God.

You are a retard. At least I hope you are, because if anyone with a measure of mental health wrote this crap then the world is going to hell.

I know I flamed all your stories. You know what? I suffered through all of them before posting these flames.

I'm surprised my eyes didn't burn out of my head.

That would have been merciful.

For the sake of humanity... STOP WRITING!
PeppyDaMan chapter 6 . 2/2/2007
It's getting pretty good and better as the chapters get more action-packed and the race becomes more dangerous? I certainly hope that either Peppy Ankylosaurus or Heppy Ankylosaurus gets 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place! Keep up the great work!
Yoshiguru chapter 5 . 1/31/2007
Preety good. Pretty hectic...

(is excited for what is in store for the 2nd part of the Yoshi Village race)
PeppyDaMan chapter 4 . 1/29/2007
Gee whiz, how long has it been since you last updated Yoshi Kart: The Original Version? It must have been, like, over a year now!

But I gotta say, that very long wait was worth this chapter. And you manage to properly explain the rivalry between Boshi and Bronto (which incredibly helps since they usually fight each other in the current Yoshi Kart), but there's nothing wrong with having a few explinations here and there. A good chapter, overall, and I can't wait to see the first race coming up!
Jinjo-Advance chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Now THIS is leading to something cool and interesting. I'll have to keep an eye out on this. _~
PeppyDaMan chapter 3 . 9/9/2006
How can I forget all of your stories, especially this being the original version of your highly successful Yoshi Kart?

Oh well, that remains a ponder, but as for the story itself, it's pretty sweet. This is more like Diddy Kong Racing itself than Yoshi Kart (which is ironic because Yoshi Kart was also originally inspired by Diddy Kong Racing (God bless that great game)). Anyway, I await what happens next time! Great job!
snowboarder9 chapter 3 . 6/6/2006
great chapter. keep it up!
luckymermaid chapter 2 . 1/14/2006
Good theres going to be another chater. this isn't quite good as the other one but I can't judge it yet until I finishing reading the story. I can't wait til the next chapter to come out.
kwnqf02yt0b326t43 chapter 2 . 1/9/2006
Haha! It's back! At least now I can follow it from A to Z instead of puzzling over from J. Anyway, looking forward to the update!
MewSpiceelishis chapter 2 . 1/8/2006
...Kewl...
Cradle of the Moon chapter 2 . 1/7/2006
All right, lets see. Well I saw a couple of grammar mistakes floating around here. The chapter was a bit short, but okay. As for the story, its starting to pick up a bit. I say you're imporving a bit on it.
MewSpiceelishis chapter 1 . 1/2/2006