Reviews for Coming Home
Jeff Weasley chapter 10 . 6/30
One more thing, how did Harry finish Hogwarts at the age of 18, fight for four years, and return at the age of 18?
Jeff Weasley chapter 10 . 6/30
Ah, very, very, nice like a Hallmark channel movie.A single tear is going down my face. Its so b-e-a-t-i-f-u-l.
nayin17 chapter 2 . 6/24
I'm glad they are together now
nayin17 chapter 1 . 6/24
Ginny is lovely here
Pierrina chapter 10 . 5/29
Well, i really enjoyed your story, it was absolutely wonderfull from the beginning until the end. I would like a movie with this story as Harry Potter 9
Random Guy chapter 10 . 5/14
I really liked your Fan Fiction. I hope you make a sequel about this. Goodluck :)
gavin chapter 10 . 4/16
i think you should make a second b ook saying what happens after cause i really enjoyed this it tooks a while to read but man it is good
swaggeo chapter 6 . 4/15
add more chapters after 10
x.erinb.x chapter 10 . 7/11/2014
I loved this story.
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 10 . 6/26/2014
Hi just finished the story, thought it was different than anything I've ever read, but I loved it :) keep up writing you have a real talent for it, thank you
Tudes chapter 10 . 3/30/2014
totally awesome except one thing. ginny was super emotionaly in ur story. i can understand, with all shes going through, but in the books, shes portrayed as a really strong character.
but besides that, ur story was AMAZINGNESS. i think u might have gotten me to cry XD
it feels good to read new harry potter content )
Guest chapter 10 . 3/6/2014
*hugs* epic story!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/6/2014
harry and ginny have three kids:james sirus,albus severus and lily luna. like really those are the names!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/5/2014
just saying Ginny does not get twins in the book. please refer to the book.