Reviews for Team 8
stylo1 chapter 10 . 8/18
a formal emancipation? the moment the become genin they are considered adulds
stylo1 chapter 7 . 8/18
really another kidnapping? that makes kusina uzumaki once, hinata was twice, now hanabi and konohamaru, these are all high value targets but apperently their sequerity is so shitty that its a grap what you can we wont stop you. not to mention that this wouls spark another war between iwa and konoha, but i already know that you wont let that happen
stylo1 chapter 7 . 8/18
your genin are really stupid basic things like why would iwa hate the flash this is basic knowledge on the enemy that they must have known, wether that is for the reader sake of background knowledge, or you really portrait them that stupid is not quite clear to me im leaning to the former caue the latter seems to strange
stylo1 chapter 6 . 8/18
its a bit boring, and i often find myself skimming large parts. but you have a way with words that cant help but draw me in
QueenDeadPool chapter 24 . 8/17
I wish there was more this was really good.
Disappearing Pucca chapter 14 . 8/16
"For his funeral" SHINO I AM FUCKING DEAD
Baka Hanyou Raevyn chapter 24 . 8/14
I absolutely loved this story. I realize that it's been almost 3 years since this was last updated but I want more and more and more. The character development and interactions are spectacular. I literally gasped out loud and cried at certain parts. Thank you for this wonderful work and I'll definitely be looking up your other writing.
Pink walrus chapter 1 . 8/12
I read this story 7 years ago, and to this day, I still consider it to be the best AU on fanfiction. It’s crazy that you started this story when I was 10, and now I’m 22.
One of if not the best AU fanfic I ever read, usually reading a fic this long gets tedious but this one flew by cuz it was great
Arsenal chapter 19 . 8/1
This turns out to be a disappointment. Isn't it enough? All that Naruto has been through already? You keep compounding it further with these ongoing plot to disadvantage him. That non promotion was the last straw for me. It's like reading canon, so why should I stick with the fanfic when I'm not being given something I wanted new to see. Like things going Naruto's way for a change.
Gemiinous chapter 24 . 7/31
I like to reread this fic when im in need of an emotional rollercoaster~~~ its so good and i would love to see it continued~!
TrentIsAnAuthor chapter 24 . 7/30
I have to say this: damn you. This story drove me to tears within hours of starting to read it, and I am notorious for being able to bottle up my emotions. I thank you for being such a good writer, and I am praying you can get well soon. I hope you will update as soon as you can, when you are able and willing.

I thank you for sharing your works with the world,
Trent

P.S. I broke 14,900 reviews on this story. Ain’t that something.
Zabzab chapter 10 . 7/28
I don't know if you'll ever read this but the way Shino shat on the elders of his clan was priceless. Really, my eyes are tearing right now. From barely controlled laughter.
StellasArtemis chapter 4 . 7/20
I could only pray to find another au (a naruhina fic to boot!) as good as this
My Lord Doctor6735 chapter 14 . 7/20
Well Naruto and Sasuke’s match was anticlimactic, Lol! I couldn’t stop laughing for a bit. :) Great chapter.
14,912 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »