Reviews for Team 8
AmissArcher chapter 24 . 5/8
Omg. This was so good. I only wish the author would come back and give us more chapters, but thank you so much for what you have wrote here! It was a beautiful story.

10/10
AmissArcher chapter 1 . 5/6
Wow that was a wonderful first chapter. Holy crap. I also love the tiny Japanese romaji you throw in here and there.

But like wow I can’t wait to dig in on this story
SJlikeslists chapter 4 . 5/1
You trained them too well, Kurenai. All those strategy sessions are going to get used. :)
SJlikeslists chapter 3 . 5/1
The three of them are going to be friends - like real ones - not the deeply dysfunctional kind that the canon Team 7 was!
SJlikeslists chapter 2 . 5/1
I so enjoyed how you went round them all to give us a glimpse of how they are each viewing the situation.
SJlikeslists chapter 1 . 5/1
There is so much to like here - a teacher that intends to actually teach, backstory, logic, and Shino with the potential to have personality depth!
Ryaan.G chapter 1 . 4/30
I've not read this story cuz it was so old (written before shippudden even started i think)
But i see so much love among ppl who've read this fic. Can anyone please tell me what's so good about it? Its too long for me to just go blind now. I'd really appreciate it.
Ariastella chapter 24 . 4/28
This needs to continue.
This review is a p.s. For the next review down hurry up post for this one too every thing I said about you and j. go's for you and kishimoto
Dear Matthew on behalf of every single one of your fans let's me say FUCK YOU! For writing a fantastic story then abandoning it like this I know you had a health problems that kept you from typing ...what have you never heard of speach-to-text the fact is she finished her books and you felt you had painted yourself into a corner and couldn't get out duh it's called a/I for a reason who cares how she finished it her way sucks was anyways you do your's better that's the whole point of fabrics is to show how the stories should have been done in the first place right !.
RIGHT! RAH! Now go beat the hell out of them boys ahrrm. Sorry bout that
Ariastella chapter 4 . 4/26
I hope Hinata becomes a medic-nin. I think she'd have a talent for it. Also, Naruto could be good at fuinjutsu & traps.
Ariastella chapter 3 . 4/26
I hope Naruto gets to learn sealing.
I find his reaction to hearing Iruka’s death a litte... lacking
Ryan B93 chapter 24 . 4/17
I was so invested when it ended! Damn, but good.
wiki/Kurenai_Y%C5%ABhi#Background Not trying to be mean or anything, but Kurenai already has a backstory. However, I still like the backstory you came up with for her, because it makes for a more interesting story
15,293 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »