Reviews for Team 8
Insignation chapter 1 . 18h
This is dumb.
Toolazytologin chapter 19 . 1/15
Even I feel ashamed after reading that monologue just wow well done i hope there is a sequel to this story (if not i would be honored to pick up at the end)
Rena the pirate jedi wizard chapter 24 . 1/14
I just found this and I realize it has not been updated for several years, but I wanted to leave a review anyway. I have really enjoyed reading your story. I thought the divergents from the source material were well though out and the characters fleshed out in an interesting and engaging way.
I loved the dynamics you created for Team 8 and the way they push each other to do better and better. I thought that Kurenai's work with Naruto and Hinata to overcome their individual abuse situations was well done. I was very sorry to she her die, but I understand your reasoning. I liked the personality you gave Shino and his clan, it was nice to see your take.
Of course I wish there was more, I would have really liked to have seen what you did with the next Chunin exams. I am rather imagining Hiashi doing something incredibly foolish, but I wonder if he would get caught at this point.
Oh, nicely done with Neji's seal, a great alternative since Hinata still cares so much for him.
reven29 chapter 24 . 1/13
you inglorious bastard hahaha you get to the greatest cliff hanger in your story then you just stop with no warning i really wish you would come back and continue this story or at least pass it on to someone
This fic is awesome!
Toolazytologin chapter 1 . 1/12
Thank GOODNESS for another potterhead out there who likes this universe too very good start btw Naruto is very well captured in this good job man you earned a pat on the shoulder xD
Sagemodeman chapter 1 . 1/11
Spoiler Alert: I hope anyone reading this review is forewarned enough to heed my advice. Read up to about the 18th chapter when the retrieve Tsunadae mission is given. READ NO FURTHER!

Beyond that the story will quickly fall apart due the author's poor choice to eliminate a key plot aide they used through the first 18 chapters... namely the death of Kurenai. The story up to that point was decent and flowed well. Beyond that point it looses credibility for us a readers especially given the various occurrences in the lives of Team 8.

At seeing the story ended at 24 chapters before I started I hoped this would not be another one of the fanfics that succumbed to poor plot choices and would stay true to the main body of the work. But it does not. So as I say, read up to about Ch18 and then move along to another story.

Again, I believe any potential reader should be aware before they over invest in this story.
sineekaa chapter 1 . 1/6
goooopdddf
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 24 . 12/24/2017
Teach me. Please. This is a work of art I look forwards to seeing continue. The relationships and growth are naturally, the characters are all sympathetic, and I cried when Kurenai died. I wish you luck with the rest of this story.
ReadR13 chapter 24 . 12/18/2017
Love this story, hope you continue it.
Omenglotzer chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
This is just not my taste. It isn't even the plot or the your narration.

I just can't get over these randomly thrown in japanese words you are using. For example 'otousan' instead of father, 'Yamete' instead of Stopp, 'Kuso' instead of Dam. When I read those sentences aloud, it just sounds really really stupid.
I get where you are coming from, this is a japanese fandom, these are japanese words you know but, you don't go around writing frere instead of brother, do you?

Either you are using them in a real life setting and afterwards explain them using the logical distinction between the languages (for example: She's calling him Otou-san which in japenese means father) or you use japanese words for which there are no suitable substitutions (for example katana, sushi or samurai) These are already commonly used.

But write a story in english and then use Otou-san instead of Father just seems pretentious and cringy.
bleedingangel95 chapter 20 . 12/10/2017
Ah naruto... losing someone is never gonna be easy to hear TT
Leon The Bulletproof chapter 24 . 12/9/2017
Ok, having caught up on this. I like what you've done that one of the better confessions I've seen with those two, and I like what you did with kurenai, she doesn't get much in cannon and its nice to see her character flushed out. I actually like the character you made her, and I think very little of her cannon self mainly because it seems like she only became a jonin to train team 8 for a couple years before retiring.
Angelwing23 chapter 4 . 12/8/2017
Awwwwwww this team is just sooooo cute.
Leon The Bulletproof chapter 20 . 12/6/2017
I actually like kurenai dying, it gives the story a unique feel most can't take killing a character ots always save them all
14,816 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »