Reviews for Team 8
MalachiaDemon chapter 24 . 10h
This is THE most favorited Naruto fan fic by at least 6k and most followed by 4k and it's been dead for nearly 4 years. So for the fans of this can you find it in your heart to continue this story? So all your fans can continue basking in the glorious light that is your story? Please we beseech thee to pick up the pen once more to finish thy wonderful work of literature!
Anagennisi chapter 24 . 10/14
I just want to hug your version of Hinata, tell her that everything will be alright, and never let her go.
falsepermanence chapter 24 . 10/14
ALL THE AMAZING BUT ABANDONED STORIES END IN THE MOST FRUSTRATING PLACES LIKE UGH I WISH THERE WAS MORE
Spidersauce chapter 24 . 10/10
It ends just as they get together? Almost literally the last sentence!?
I . . . I feel betrayed.
Good story though
ochreish chapter 24 . 10/10
Every Team 8 interaction either has me bawling or smiling like a fool. Your writing has always been so emotive, and it’s seen me through many, many tough times
Spidersauce chapter 8 . 10/8
I keep hoping you'll continue making Naruto more "OOC" and drop the ridiculous ramen obsession . . . because it's just silly. Was a crack in Canon IMO, doesn't fit so well here in your more serious story
LalithaHauru chapter 24 . 10/8
No other comments than Just what an awesome story! please continue !
Tenjo chapter 1 . 10/7
I really want to read this, the description is compelling and it has nothing but great reviews which is near impossible to achieve.. but I noticed one mentioned this story never being updated anymore so I’m a little discouraged about getting in to deep.
Whovian0 chapter 24 . 9/28
I just finished bingeing this fic, and I want to say that it is the best fanfiction I have ever read, and it's even better than some published works I know of. Thank you so much, author-Sama for your excellent work, and for putting it here where I can read it. I look forward to reading your other works!
This Muse chapter 24 . 9/27
I really enjoyed the story. I have seen your blog, and hope your recovery is going well, and am glad to see that you have not given up on or abandoned this story. I am excited for how the rest of this story, plays out, especially with the early introduction of Kumogakure characters. I will also wager a guess as to the turning point of this story, and say that Mattai’s conception is it. I have no idea how it happened, or who was involved, but this seems to make the most sense.
Shade11224 chapter 24 . 9/26
This story won't ever be updated as something most likely happened to the author or they just decided to quit writing. Either way they haven't been active for over 3 years.
This Muse chapter 9 . 9/25
I like this story so far, but the random Gratuitous Japanese thrown around is off putting, especially when the form of speech seems misplaced. When Hinata is speaking to the Hokage, she doesn’t use the proper and respectful form of speechIdk what it’s called in English, but in Japanese this is called “Keigo” literally written as Respectful Language) and sounds far too casual for someone addressing the village leader, especially for someone of her upbringing. This is especially notable because in Japan, most everyone uses keigo when speaking to strangers and authority figures, it isn’t some upper-class exclusive thing, so it really doesn’t fit with her cultured persona. That kind of speech is more fitting of someone like Naruto, who doesn’t care much for decorum and has always been familiar with the Hokage.
That probably sounded incredibly nit picky and critical, but it really does affect the flow of reading when I’m sitting here rereading odd sentences for a couple of seconds, and it’s different from a grammatical error in your native language, which can be easily rectified with some revision. When the error stems from something you likely aren’t even aware would be a problem (culturally specific differences) I think it’s better for someone just to come out and point it out.
Although, Keigo always ends up being lengthierArigatoucasual) vs “Arigatougozaimasu”(Keigoso I suggest just cutting the Japanese out altogether from the dialogue, unless it’s a jutsu name or something.
bmalumbira001 chapter 1 . 9/25
this is an amazing story. Changes more than just Naruto's team.
fariedragon chapter 24 . 9/20
Oh man please update soon I love this story its unique spin on Naruto past is accurate on how isolation works please please please update don't give up on the story thanks
Karystma chapter 2 . 9/13
I like the unique spin you’ve got on the lore of series. Nice job
14,930 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »