Reviews for Team 8
Zhane17 chapter 24 . 2/15
screams in despair as i noticed a missing 'next' button beside the chapter tab

omg this fan fic is so good. i still cant get over kurenai's death, like why. why dis. itachi no.
anw, i feel so guilty for dropping this after the first chapter then. oh how dumb i was. this was such a great read! aaa i love team 8 so much. theyre such lovely lovely children i can see why kurenai cared for them so deeply.
i havent really thought much of shino and naruto's chemistry as team mates (naruhina i can see bc of the bazillion ff) and boy was i damn pleased. shino is such an underrated character and im so glad to know he's one of the important characters in this story! yay! more love for bug boy.
in addition, i really like how rational naruto sounded in here. he might be totally un-"naruto", but with the way you write i can perfectly understand why he'd be so. like, i can totally see him acting like this if this fic was the canon story. it's nice i love it.
oh and hinata! dear sweet hinata, she's as lovely and sweet as ive known her im so glad. and what more, you made her even better by being such a badass queen! like u go girl. im so proud of what you made of her! !

overall the story is great! i really like everything so far and god knows how disappointed i was when i noticed the missing next button. (sadness) however im so glad to have the oppurtunity to read this wonderful piece! it just made me all the more eager to read your future updates (if, hopefully, you decided not to abandon this) aaa im aware this hasnt been updated for a long time, but im hoping otherwise! it'll be a shame seeing such great fic abandoned after all :D
Great work and I'm v much looking forward to your future updates ! Kudos!
Zhane17 chapter 20 . 2/14
holy shit kurenai's dead for reals? D:
Stalyon chapter 24 . 2/12
Great story! Hope you pick it back up.
SilentMech chapter 24 . 2/9
So, chapter after Kurenai's death I was emotionally stable until the funeral. Then I began to cry slightly. Then it got to the will, and I didn't cry at my grandmother's funeral. Then the will just kind of broke me for a couple hours. So. On one hand, how dare you make me care about a side character from canon. On the other, please make more. Also, my memory is fuzzy, but in canon the first "important" character to be shown dying was Asuma, which actually explained a sliver of Kurenai because she was almost as affected by it as Shikamaru was. Take that how you will, but keep making this awesome story!
Esmereilda chapter 24 . 2/5
oh plz oh plz continue this fic I really wanna read ab what happens at the Kuma exams and find out if hiashi really does get served up on a silver plate to the raikage and what happens next with team 8 esp NaruHina
Esmereilda chapter 23 . 2/5
as much as I like gamakichi and the boss toad I think turtles suite the Naruto in this fic better
Esmereilda chapter 22 . 2/4
this is indeed gunna be interesting
Esmereilda chapter 21 . 2/4
if you were trying to write an emotional chapter then u totally succeeded cuz I was in tears by the time I was one reading this chapter
Esmereilda chapter 20 . 2/3
oh I so hope that jiraiya is made the new sensei for team 8 or at least some1 that isn't prejudiced against Naruto and hinata
Esmereilda chapter 19 . 2/3
given the nature of the atk on konoha the hokage could have probably give battlefield promotions to Naruto, shino and shikamaru as an end-run around the council since would have been likely to have been promoted in the exam anyway XD
Kerrain chapter 24 . 2/3
Wow really well done. So many fun elements. Although I truly would like to see Naruto sparing with the 'Four' (TMNT?) Thank you for your work, I will mark this story to be followed, I hope you continue it in some form.
Esmereilda chapter 18 . 2/3
I'm loving ur monkey wrenches in this chapter
Esmereilda chapter 17 . 2/2
Naruto has just thrown a major wrench in orochimaru's schemes
Esmereilda chapter 16 . 2/2
a well trained Naruto is one of their greatest fears as is the hokage learning of their plotting and scheming
LordHatredX chapter 24 . 2/2
its really to bad this story isnt being updated i really liked it

! ! ! ! !