Reviews for Team 8
The Mod God chapter 24 . 11/27
please keep writing this story! this is one of the best Naruto fanfics i have ever had the pleasure to read and it would be a shame for this masterpiece to suffer the same fate as countless other great stories have and be left forever uncompleted. It has been well over a year since you last updated, and some of us are beginning to worry we will never see the end of it. if you ever truly abandon this story please post a plot summery of what you planned to write so that we can have some closure.
The Mod God chapter 1 . 11/26
For the love of God keep writing this story! This story is TOO GOOD to just be abandoned like this! It has almost been 2 years since the last update!
Mr.Edgeworth chapter 24 . 11/24
Amazing story. I really love the way you wrote Hinata's character and her relationship with Naruto, and I can't wait to discover what will happen next. Thanks for writing this story.
Daddymoopoo chapter 24 . 11/23
This really needs an update and has really got me interested
Daddymoopoo chapter 9 . 11/22
Aww yeah burn that fuckin' bridge down. Shino is great
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 18 . 11/22
Big disappointment that you kept Gaara alive. Why does nobody seem to have the guts to kill him off here?
Vinyale chapter 24 . 11/22
Hello there friend. By far your story is the best naruto fanfic out there. Please come back soon to finish. All of your greatest fans are waiting
DanzoManiac chapter 24 . 11/21
Having read so many fics on NaruHina relationship, I got sick of it, since I always partially dislike Hinata's character...shy, insecure, weak for no reason, she is the heiress for f£$%&s sake. Plus, the whole "Neji-niisan", and how she loves him, even though he is a complete jerk to her, is so irrational. Noone can be that accepting.
Nonetheless, this is probably THE BEST WRITTEN STORY in NaruHina, Team 8Shino history, and probably top-5 in the whole naruto-fanfic universe. Well done author. The best plot, normally built heroes, this fic has everything. The only thing that I do not like is the Turtle contract (I am not a fan of contracts generally in Naruto).
If you don't continue this (the most probable scenario), please just post a summary 25th chapter of your ideas on how the plot might have continued. PLEASE
ardvarkeating101 chapter 24 . 11/19
Okay, you said insulting you does not make you work faster, and you might not ever actually update this again, so I'm going to resist typing everything I'm currently thinking.

I've read this entire story over the past 3 days and holy fucking shit on a fucking fuck fuckity fuck fuck is this amazing. This might be the best written fic on the site and I've been reading a significant amount over the past few years.

Seriously though, kudos, this is some amazing writing and drama that just tugs at your heartstrings until you want to shout from the rooftops.

Please please please consider continuing this, as I don't think my heart can take such a tragedy if this remains unfinished.

I'll be checking my update feed for the next ten years.

-Ardvarkeating101
nocloudypooh chapter 24 . 11/13
I just wanted to say that this story is really good and I've enjoyed reading it immensely. I liked the friendship that Team 8 produces, and I admired Kurenai a lot and was upset when she died. I hope you would continue with this story.
UtahRapter64 chapter 24 . 11/12
Very good story, i hope it gets updated in the future but kts almost 2017 so i doubt it. Anyways you did a very good job with this.
ShadowFrost0 chapter 24 . 11/11
Finally caught up with the latest chapter and I gotta say, I love this story. You have done a very good job and I hope to read more in the future.
B0ltzy chapter 15 . 11/10
Naruto Uzimaki, bedside psychiatrist.
splattered in blood chapter 24 . 11/9
AHHHH OMEGERD
imnotadriana chapter 24 . 11/8
ermahgerd, it has happened. naruhina is a go, I repeat, naruhina is a go !
14,530 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »