Reviews for Team 8
ultragunner chapter 24 . 8/19
Here we await the authors recovery,
Like desert thirst on water discovery

Two hearts together before their Exam,
Raikage's fist ready for its downward slam

Will killers take perch and chance it again?
Or will new troubles come out of the curtain?

Hope beyond hope that the story progresses,
Author and reader face their own distresses

But steadfast we wait on our long ass vigil
Till dropped by the author becomes this fanfiction's sigil.
Paperman0 chapter 24 . 8/15
I read the whole story in an embarassingly short time. It was worth every minute and more. I don't think I can offer you any compliment that you have not already received tens of times before. I will only say that your story is much more than simply good: it borders closely on the best I ever read.
I won't ask when the story will be updated, but know I'll be waiting.

Good work.
Paperman0 chapter 1 . 8/15
I won't ask when the story will be updated, but know I'll be waiting.
Good work.
W8W chapter 24 . 8/12
Zmiany w postaci Naruto są uzasadnione fabularnie. Ciekawe jak egzamin będzie wyglądał. Chętnie zobaczę co Hinata wyniosła z treningu i jak to zmieni jej styl walki.
Daniel Wray chapter 24 . 8/11
PLEAAAASE continue the story. You stopped at the best part :(.
I love your characterization of the turtles!
Oh. My gish. TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES! XD
You killed me. I had to explain that to my mom because I was laughing so hard
Ok, I haven't finished the chapter yet, but I must say, I love these turtles! Genji spits straight wisdom out of the page, and I find myself wanting a plaque with what he says on it!
Yaaaay summoning contract! I did not see that coming, but I like it!
Points for making me cry
Oh. My. Goodness. I DIDN'T BELIEVE KURENAI WAS DEAD BUT NOW I HAVE NO CHOICE TT_TT AACK! You keep pulling these plot twists out of nowhere, and it's almost more than I can handle. Great job! You made me naseous with the Genjutsu torture, but points for realism all around. Loved the bit about the Kyuubi taking over
Ho. Ly. Crap. I can't believe that Neji plot twist! I thought Naruto was just raging at the end of his match!
OH MY GOODNESS! I CAN'T BELIEVE NARUTO''S PUNCH WAS INTENDED TO DESTROY THE CAGES BIRD SEAL! That is the frEaKinG COOLEST thing I have ever encountered; best plot twist by a LONG shot!
Blueiis chapter 24 . 8/9
I love this story and I am genuinely excited for the chunin exam please update soon!
Wow! Awesome character development! I love watching Team 8 improve!
14,752 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »