Reviews for Team 8
MrToasterMan chapter 21 . 2/4
You made you me cry you fantastic bastard. Keep up the good writing!
MrToasterMan chapter 18 . 2/4
I noticed a minor inconsistency in that when Naruto was charging towards Tanuki Gara after running down the tree, he released his weights. Which he had already done during the match. I find it hard to believe that given the situation he picked them back up before pursuing the siblings.
Guamserendipity chapter 2 . 2/3
I love your story! I think it's creative and interesting!
JoojooBrother chapter 24 . 1/27
Heh. Naruto soup. That's pretty funny considering what "naruto" translates into.
Marathon read this in like 3 sittings. Great stuff, it's always interesting seeing how things change from subtle differences in the beginning.
IAlwaysKeepShipping chapter 24 . 1/24
omg they got it so bad so bad :D
tattoedangel chapter 1 . 1/23
Just binge read this story, best one I've read by far. Hope to see more updates! NaruHina4ever!
XxEnzerukagexX chapter 5 . 1/22
I honestly think that this is a much better team for Naruto to be on. Kakashi was by no means a bad teacher, however he barely ever even paid attention to either Naruto or Sakura. He could have trained all three of them at the same time, rather than only training Sasuke. Sure, both Naruto and Sakura eventually found teachers of their own, but Kakashi could have sped up the process by actually training them as well. He could have taught them more jutsus rather than just teaching them the basics like the tree walking technique. Kakashi is too... Indifferent. And Kurenai makes a much better teacher for Naruto. Naruto, being influenced by his reserved teammates helps him be more calm and even tempered, making sure that he doesn't act as rash as he normally would. Kurenai makes absolutely sure that Naruto understands things, which is also good. And Hinata and Shino have never really treated him in a bad way and that makes it much easier for them to work as a team. This is a great story and I really enjoy reading it a lot :)
littleditto chapter 24 . 1/18
Love this story. Really good, even if I'm still sad you killed Kurenai.
Interesting how you cut down the training trip; are you going to continue it later to have more time, or just have it like it is?
Hope you update soon! XD
littleditto chapter 20 . 1/17
I admit, when I read you killed Kurenai, right up until Sakura said they were headed to a morgue, I thought she was using a genjutsu to lull them into a false sense of safety. She would have been showing them what they expected, which would have made the genjutsu work on the Uchiha
xNaruHina chapter 16 . 1/17
I think Naruto should have ended the fight just like he did with Sasuke except of course more brutal. Like the end of the fight, just with that at the start not the end. He should have utterly wiped the floor with Neji.
xNaruHina chapter 9 . 1/17
First off I would like to express how much I enjoyed this fan fiction so far. It is pretty well written and very enjoyable. With how the Hokage told Kurenai that he was preparing to make reparations for the law regarding Naruto and Naruto's acceptance of his reasoning for it on top of the Iwa mistaking him for Minato and his resemblance to him, I do hope that he is going to tell Naruto his heritage before the cliche'd 'once Naruto becomes a Chuunin/Jonin' trope.
MLGeha chapter 24 . 1/16
Why do you not post as often? I have to say i love this fan fiction keep up the good work!
Digital Dragon chapter 24 . 1/16
Excellent Addition. Keep up the good work. Good Luck on your other works too!
Guud creetick chapter 24 . 1/16
Yeah this was pretty much perfect.
denitr chapter 20 . 1/15
damn this is good. i need more
14,239 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »