Reviews for Team 8
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 24 . 5/25
I had suspicions when it was 1st even mentioned but I'm calling it now. The Four are the teenage mutant ninja turtles! XD
I expected this to be good and I feel vindicated that it was. Thanks for writing and posting this! While I still hope you may finish this I greatly enjoyed what I got regardless.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 23 . 5/25
Oh no! Only one more chapter left!
The idea of a Tenten x Shino ship happening in this at some point is nice.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 22 . 5/25
Oh be still my bleeding heart. So. The Hyuugas no longer have as much influence thanks to Iruka right? Also will Konohamaru be having sleepovers with Naruto since he has a nice sized house now?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 21 . 5/25
You cut me deep bro. You made me cry. I didn't want to cry. I kept stopping to control the tears before continuing and still cried. I laughed tho at Kakashi and Asuma forcing Hiashi's bitch-ass to stand down. And its so sweet that Iruka and Konohamaru with his two buddies stood in as Naruto's family for this funeral.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 20 . 5/25
Sigh. So not only is Naruto arbitrarily kept from a promotion here as well when its even less justified...you killed off Kurenai. Killed her before she could see justice done with that subplot you've been hinting at that bleeds into the undercurrent mainplot or see her babies become chunin. Or work out a lasting solution for Hinata to leave the Hyuuga household. Maybe she put in her will that her last order to Hinata is that she moves into her house takes ownership of it with her team and train to be the confident self sufficient noteworthy ninja she could be. I only hope that the methods she used that got her killed is something that several others already know cuz it was shared when she was younger by her sensei and team as well as something she impressed upon both hers and Gai's students when teaching them about genjutsu and the ways to counter or handle it. And that Jiraiya takes over as their team sensei.
Pretty weird but interesting how Kyuubi was able to usurp control thanks to Itachi's attack. Disappointing that he didn't bother to kill either of the missing nins. Just mock them. Talk about underwhelming.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 19 . 5/25
Yes! Crisis diverted again! Twice! Hiruzen is alive, Hinata has avoided her "family" a bit longer, and Haku is alive and well. I'm also happy to see Naruto establishing a firmer bond with Gaara and peripherally his siblings than in canon. It's interesting to see Neji freed from his slave seal and NOT missing any eyeballs...thanks to Naruto caring about Neji.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 18 . 5/25
Oh thank goodness! I was worried Naruto was gonna snap Gaara's neck instead of wake him up. Side note, how did Naruto still have weights to release if he took them off before his official fight with Gaara?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 17 . 5/24
Mmn. Naruto's new motto should be: I'm about to end this man's whole career. Lol XD
Naruto's domination of the fight at first was impressive.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 16 . 5/24
Holy shit dude did he just claw out his eyes?!
Or was he being literal in wanting to wipe "that look" off Neji's face? Either way I like it.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 15 . 5/24
The Aburame's have already opened their home to Shino's teammates, Kurenai's orders and directives take priority over the parents/family of her students. The obvious solution to utilize is to order Hinata to stay elsewhere and avoid her family, father in particular, for the foreseeable future for her own sake and mental health since they are hindering her (a promising and competent shinobi of Konoha) to the point where she is dangerously close to becoming a liability and suicidal. The fact that Hiashi, on top of the other things he's enforced, also ordered that she report directly to him upon returning from a mission when protocol demands that she report to whomever the commander/designated informate is at the moment or her teacher or (more importantly) the Hokage has a certain ring of treason to it. And while Hinata does not seem to have abide to his demands it is still a negative point towards him that could be brought up if relayed to the proper authorities.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 14 . 5/24
Well. I suppose all those who witnessed the match know that attempting to anger Naruto is not a valid tactic and is more likely to see them...brutally and efficiently handled by his hand instead. Suck it Kakashi! Naruto beat your preferred student. From what's been shown and implied Kakashi, even in this version, stuck to teaching his assigned genins jackshit.
Ahhhh that one punch man knock out was wonderful. I hope the defeat Naruto dishes to Neji is drawn out with humiliation to make his point to the entire Hyuuga clan.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 13 . 5/24
Can Naruto help Sasuke overload his curse seal in this? Will he warn him about the mind control?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 10 . 5/24
Pfft! Kakashi can fuck off. But daaaayum I finally see a fic that shows a different outcome aka the bridge not being completed AND Tazuna dying as a result of Naruto not being there. On the plus side Haku is alive. On the downside he's been captured and who knows what could happen to him! That fuckwit Danzo could nab him! I'd kinda rather Haku some how met and befriended Naruto instead.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 9 . 5/24
Damn Shino! We burning bridges?! You're so disgusted by their actions you don't even want to cross the bridge, just burn it? Best boi. Best logical boi. Who is angry. Hah!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 8 . 5/24
Man this is good. I need to clean tho...gotta stop procrastinating...maybe just one more chapter?
...