Reviews for Team 8
grimmich chapter 3 . 8/18/2014
please tell me he puts on height and mass soon... :D too bad you didn't let them fight more...
isiita chapter 22 . 8/18/2014
I love your story. Please continue it. I read spanish' version and i want to know how Naruto's life continue without Kurenai-sensei. Thanks for wrote it. I think you are great.
JohnPeacekeeper chapter 10 . 8/17/2014
Halfway through and now one of my favorite fanfics of all time. The story is well-written with flawless characterization, and while in line with canon, still keeps us guessing. Something like that takes skill.

I'll make a full review after reading the whole thing, but I can certainly say that this story truly does deserve the top-dog status it has for this fandom.
Rellik20 chapter 22 . 8/11/2014
Is it over ?
WaxnWane chapter 21 . 8/8/2014
Okay, yeah. *tries to clear throat* Yep, definitely crying.
guyverchaz chapter 9 . 8/8/2014
Wonderful work. Good characterization. I know it's the wrong chapter but having Naruto use the electrical based attack against the steel skin would have been interesting whether successful or not.
hitsugayataichoda chapter 22 . 8/2/2014
This was an awesome story to read, everything is explained in detail. One thing is I can't believe you had Itachi end it with Kurenai. Like does this Itachi still have the same background story as the one in canon?
I can't believe no one died except for the person who was suppose to give birth in the future. Haha, not that I'm complaining that much. Story is good as it is.
When are you planning to start the 2nd part? The "Shippuden"?
Monkeybutt98 chapter 8 . 7/31/2014
I loved the moment when Kurenai corrected the ANBU about the KAGE bunshin, not normal bunshin. You said earlier to let you know about parts that were good, so I felt I should let you know that I got a good laugh from that. :)
angelaneahwalker chapter 22 . 7/30/2014
one of the best naruto's fanfic ever made...
Zon800 chapter 22 . 7/29/2014
SPOILERS TO FOLLOW

I have recently read what has come out so far of this story, and I believe this is the best fan fiction I have ever read. The story flows very well and I have no problems keeping up with events or people even with my limited knowledge of all things Naruto. The writing for the characters are excellent. Rarely have I cared for the fates of fictional characters before. That said, the sudden death of Kurenai and the effect it had on her students is effecting me many days after reading it. It was unexpected and even though it killed one of my favorite characters it was done in a way that doesnt ruin the story. If anything, it makes me want to see how it effects the characters.

I love the story and I look forward to the next chapter!
ExecutionerKain chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Wow... This has got to be one of the greatest stories ever! It's as good or even greater than canon. I've read the whole thing in one go today and it's 4:30 AM and I'm finally finished.
Chapter 20 shocked me, and 21 and 22 brought me to tears, which rarely ever happens.
You wrote every single character really well and I loved your Kurenai, which was why it was all the more shocking.
I plan on reviewing the other chapter when I have time and checking out your blog/forum too.
Thank you for writing! I'm definitely going to reread this!
Guardian54 chapter 12 . 7/28/2014
I find your method of having Naruto make the clones to be absolutely hilarious because once, at a competition, I had to go take a dump after finishing a lab practical (long before time was up) and the guard instructed to escort me followed to in front of my stall as per security protocol to prevent cheating. After I finished, I failed to find him in the bathroom... he had fled to the hallway to escape the smell.

IF only the same had happened to Naruto I'd have fallen off my seat laughing.
Guardian54 chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
Question 1: Why not patrol the border via Kage Bunshin horde while training?

Question 2: Iruka/Kurenai shipping?
Guardian54 chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
If ever there is a Hyuuga Massacre, well, I expect the explanation to be "I am the hand that reaps the idiots in the field. I am the fist that punishes the Arrogance of Men."

Hinata would sound SO badass saying that while she's doing a bit of house-cleaning. I can see it now... go learn a pile of other taijutsus to be able to counter the retardedly limited arsenal of her genetic relatives-"family" isn't an appropriate word here-and then lolpwn all of them. Victory by conquest is victory nonetheless, yeah?
eliasdarklight chapter 19 . 7/26/2014
This was beautiful. The way Naruto handled Neji was sublime.
13,078 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »