Reviews for Team 8
setiabn chapter 2 . 2/24
It just so interesting how naruto have so much tought at something. I can imagine that naruto will never be the same loud boy as usual.
X chapter 2 . 2/23
I really applaud you. This fanfiction is very impressive and has been going on for 9 YEARS! That is purely amazing but as to be expected for a fanfic of the greatest anime ever made.
Ace McKnight chapter 24 . 2/18
Another solid chapter, but that unfortunately mean I'm caught up. So, on to author alerts it goes. I'm really looking forward to the Kumo chunnin exam. I know you'll keep it interesting, I'm just not sure how, with as overpowered (for a genin) as Naruto definitely is at this point, with his teammates not likely to be too far behind. Nonetheless, I am confident in your abilities to tell this story better than my own imagination can lead. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Ace McKnight chapter 23 . 2/18
So much to digest in that chapter. I liked the background on the turtles, and Naruto's interactions with the Kyuubi are also very interesting. Thanks for the enjoyable read!
Ace McKnight chapter 22 . 2/18
I have to admit, Hinata being the one to suggest another patrol mission when they reconvened was a bit shocking to me. But at this point in time, I don't consider it as out of character with her AU self. That short bit of time with Kurenai really helped her. Also enjoyed the Iruka's Secret gag. Finally, I'm glad that the AU divergence was finally made fairly clear. As always, great work, and keep it up!
Ace McKnight chapter 20 . 2/18
A very surprisingly bold more to forward the plot. Lack of plot armor is always difficult to pull off effectively. There just always seem to be some characters that are immune to everything, and I'm glad to see this isn't the case here. Also, I liked how you put the kyuubi in control, rather than just having his as an influence. I can't recall that happening in canon, but then again, I don't think Naruto really experienced that much trauma until he had much better control in canon. Another chapter down, and I'm still yet to be disappointed. Keep up the great work!
Ace McKnight chapter 18 . 2/18
I apologize for my previous review. Your statement that the divergence of Hyuuga character is part of the AU makes much more sense, since I now recall that one of the Hyuuga was on Kurenai's now deceased team. Great chapter, glad to see some major character developments, and really impressed how you brought that fight with Gaara to a reasonable conclusion without the summoning technique. Keep up the great work!
Ace McKnight chapter 17 . 2/18
First time I'm reviewing this story, so I don't want to make a criticism without first saying:
- I really like your writing style
- I appreciate your taking time to bring the Naru x Hina relationship out (many writers do not, and it is sad to see things move so fast most of the time)
- That fight scene with Orochimaru as a grass-nin was spectacular (I pictured it blow by blow and was absolutely amazed by it)
- Really approve of how fast Sasuke got his butt handed to him
That said, the only issue that I've found with this is how you've handled Hiashi. He is generally a huge jerk, but I didn't see the reason for the divergence from how he reacted to Neji's defeat in canon. I also do not understand his hostility to Naruto (since most ninja tend to be more accepting, due to understanding sealing techniques). Is the apparent difference in his character and opinion of Naruto due to Hinata being on his team?
Once again, this is a great story, and I hope to see it continue. Looking forward to seeing where it goes.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 24 . 2/17
*squeals* omg! TenTen and Shino! I SO ship them! And. Finally! Hinata and Naruto! X3
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 23 . 2/17
It still hurts. But it's getting better. They're all really improving and growing. :)
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 22 . 2/17
*pained whimpering noises* it's all so sad. T-T
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 21 . 2/17
Excuse me as I sob uncontrollably in this corner. T-T my feels and heart are both destroyed and ache. T-T
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 20 . 2/17
*shrieks loudly* WHAT!? NO! NOT KURENAI! *sobs*
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 19 . 2/17
Whoa...that was awesome. Go Naruto. You tell the Neji-Baka
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 18 . 2/17
That was another intense chapter. Holy cow...
14,453 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »