Reviews for Team 8
splattered in blood chapter 9 . 11/7/2016
OMG SHINO IS BAE
Anahita Unduli II chapter 2 . 11/6/2016
Didn't know if I would enjoy this story despite my friend telling me about this one a few times. It's quite detailed emotionally, and it focuses on other characters who didn't get as much spotlight time like Kurenai (very interesting background as well as adding more to her personality and habits). Especially happy to have Shino in this, another main reason I am reading this. Great characterization on both the Third and Naruto, I feel a lot of effort put into this story and I am looking forward to reading more.
ShaiGar chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
Surprised you didn't have Kakashi speak up about wanting him on his team, as Kakashi was trained by Narutos father.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
love this story read mine?

/ lifelessons4u/feelings-cant-be-turned-off-978ba92caf1e#.3mgynrqw9
Cierra chapter 24 . 10/19/2016
Hi! I've just finished reading up to your most recent update. I love this story so much! I love seeing your view on how things would turn out if Naruto had been given a different team. The relationship between Team 8 is beautifully sculpted and I love watching it grow as Naruto, Shino, and Hinata mature. I really enjoy the friendship between Shino and Naruto, and I love watching it'a affect on the two boys' values and personalities as they grow. While I'm a little worried about Naruto and Hinata's relationship (will dating younger help or ruin their chance at a happy future together?), I find myself anxiously awaiting the next update. I can't wait to see how my favorite trio performs in a foreign Chunin exam! Thank you so much for continuing to write this piece of fanfiction, I appreciate how much time and skill you have encorporated into it. Best of luck on you writing endeavors! I'm very excited for the next update!
Fairytail-FMA-fan chapter 5 . 10/18/2016
I have only just found this masterpiece and I'm 5 chapters in so thought I better leave a comment to let you know how much I'm enjoying it so far!
I particularly love the characterisation of Kurenai.
You have a fabulous talent in writing, thank you for sharing it with us.
X0xo chapter 24 . 10/17/2016
would love an update
4everfictional chapter 24 . 10/10/2016
I'm definitely going to check that out, and I love the chapter! XD Thank you so much for the time and care you continue to put into this amazing story. Your characters are consistent without being stagnant, plot holes are nonexistent (as far as I'm aware), and your writing style is totally captivating. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work in the future, and I'm so excited for these exams!
4everfictional chapter 23 . 10/10/2016
I love it! XD His summons are great, they're all making wonderful progress, and I love that end negotiation.
4everfictional chapter 22 . 10/9/2016
So beautifully written, I love it! XD
4everfictional chapter 21 . 10/9/2016
Sweet! I'm so glad you're getting a chance to write professionally. :D Love the chapter! XD
4everfictional chapter 20 . 10/9/2016
I wish she hadn't been killed off, but I'm glad you didn't bs her a miraculous survival. Love the chapter despite the pain!
4everfictional chapter 19 . 10/9/2016
I love it all! XD Now he just needs to erase the seal on Sasuke and the rest of the family members too. ;)
4everfictional chapter 18 . 10/9/2016
That was amazing. I have never read a battle scene that switches perspective that was as good as this has been. Most of the time the different perspectives make me anxious to go back to whatever the last one was, or whatever battle I'm most attached to, but these all felt like they were building upon each other and made the whole chapter stronger for it. I love it! XD
4everfictional chapter 17 . 10/9/2016
I wonder if they'll kill Gaara, or take the Sand Siblings as POW. ;) Love the chapter! XD
14,664 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »