Reviews for Team 8
Lordsunshine64 chapter 3 . 9/16
Great premise to a great story. I've never really thought about how much the team selection dictated the story, but this made me think. good execution to, thanks for sharing this with us!
Cmon chapter 24 . 9/15
Cmon dude u cwnt just cliffhang us like that
Jofiction chapter 24 . 9/11
loved reading this, one of my favorite fanfics. I hope this is not an abandoned piece as it hasnt been updated in a year.
PlumeVif151 chapter 23 . 9/9
So, so great ! I loved it ! Such an amazing fanfiction. Very well written too. A pleasure.
That was amazing!
d0wn-t0-mars chapter 24 . 9/8
oh my word, hats off to you author-san. I humbly await an update to this awesome story!
yuuki24688 chapter 24 . 9/8
Is there any hopway for anow update. Because good gods, this is too good. I need a bigger dosage of Team 8, be it Shino's eloquent words that leave me giggling harder than Kakashi with the Icha Icha series, Naruto's protectiveness and metaphors or just Hinata as herself in general. Basically, I need more xD
ForeverTheValentine chapter 24 . 9/6
Ermagersh! I found this ABSOLUTE GEM on Saturday and I couldn't put it down until I'd caught up. That said, I would really like to see where it goes. It's been a while since your last update and I really hope you haven't abandoned the fic.

Looking at the publication date, I knew that it would be quite different to anything canon and so it didn't really surprise me that facts diverged. Also, it's well written and creative enough that I could honestly very easily just go with flow of the story and take the changes and differences as they came. It surprised me how easy it was to let go of the canon facts so that I could appreciate the fic (but I still wish mommy Kurenai was alive).

I'll be reading!

Signed,
A Fan
JimmyHall24 chapter 2 . 9/3
Four or Five kind people in a village of assholes.. well I'd still hate the entire village.. I'd just spare them after going on a murderous rampage.
JimmyHall24 chapter 1 . 9/3
If Naruto was more realistic then Naruto wouldnt loyal to konoha at all and would hate the fourth hokage. If being Hokage means I sacrifice my child for a bunch of ungrateful motherfuckers then Kurama can smash the fucking village for all I care.

Why Naruto wants to be the leader of a village full of jackasses is beyond me.
Leah Reid Whitlock chapter 20 . 8/27
aa
Summer Quincey chapter 24 . 8/26
No no no, this can't be happening. This fic has been my little bit of happiness on my work lunch break and then I realise that I'v finished chapter 24 and there's no more to read :( this is such an amazing fic, very well written and the emotion is brilliant. Iv found myself smiling, laughing out loud and even crying! I'd love if you'd continue. Thanks for writing.
tosca chapter 24 . 8/25
Brilliant epic! Thoroughly enjoying this wonderful story - thanks for writing and sharing. :-)
Wait a second, isn't Hayate dead in the series right now? Still, live your story though!
stevesgaming87 chapter 24 . 8/19
Good story, well written. A few parts feel forced but I like it. Very dissapoint that (seems to be) dropped
14,478 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »