Reviews for Team 8
Tomon chapter 24 . 5/23
Curse you for not notifying me about yours stories update!
The best (not only fanfiction) stories continues after a long waiting and I can't properly thank you enough. It's superb as always and I think I'm going to re-read it all again for... well not sure about the number anymore. Given the fact that I have a very good memory and know this story almost to letter just show how well written and captivating tale it is.
The fact that Hinata and Naruto just got together is icing the cake. I wonder how overprotective will Naruto get given how he was before he really recognized his feelings. But it will probably be needed given all the enemies they will face with her family being the worst. I could sing a praise of how brilliantly you manage each characterization, just Shino speak would be worth reading by itself or the way this story progress but it wouldn't do justice anyway.
So just let me tell you that your story is amazing and I can't wait to read more and even now I'm sure I will love this chuunin exams :)
Roxie.88 chapter 24 . 5/23
This was amazing! Lived the chapter. Glad that naruto is back and he finally understands his feelings. Also what adventures await our favorite team of genins? I hope your next chapter comes out soon!
le BlekSzedou chapter 24 . 5/22
Kurenai's death was really a reader punch, but still... it's an awesome fanfic and I'll be looking forward for more :D
jlantrip chapter 24 . 5/22
Still bummed from you killing Kurenai. Really liked thaqt character, I would've had less trouble if you offed Narito. anyway still reading and liking story.
PandaYuki-Chibi chapter 24 . 5/21
This is... AWESOME.

Looking forward to new updates~
A Fan chapter 24 . 5/21
YES! Read this story oh so long ago and kept checking in occasionally to see if new chapters were up - so delighted to see not just one but TWO! Fantastic, per the usual. I like what you've done with the turtles, and I can't wait to see how Hiashi gets his comeuppance. I'll be sure to check out your original work!
Ventusblade chapter 20 . 5/20
Damnit! It's such an incredible story, but it loses a bit of its luster with Kurenai dead... I know I'm probably at least a few years too late to be commenting on this, but I'm incredibly sad to see this story lose such a great character.
milpld chapter 24 . 5/19
AAARRRRGH I had to start reading this fanfic just when the latest chapter just formed a couple and are going to the next chuunin-exams, didn't I?

Please, don't let me - and the other readers - hanging for the next chapter for too long! PLEASE!
Uzumakihimawari chapter 24 . 5/19
Love this story, by far one of my favorite Naruto fanfics and trust me I read ALOT of them. Can't wait to read more and I hope another chapter comes out soon, preferably with a little more Naruhina in it! :)
LilliesCry chapter 24 . 5/18
This chapter was perfect! I was surprised and pleased with Naruto's talk with both Iruka and Shini. I'm excited to see what the other teams will think about how Naruto has changed and his new relationship. It's everything I ever wanted and I'm so excited for the exam! Great work!
Grayse chapter 24 . 5/18
Well, even when my english is very bad, i really want to leave you a comment. I can't say i follow your story from the very begining, and i actually read is the translation, but man, you rules. I get very excited whenever you bring us an update. And i can say my day gets better! Probably i just made some horrible mistakes, but i hope that the message is understandable. Best wishes for you!
WillItWork chapter 24 . 5/18
So these last couple of chapters have been a departure from the style in which the story started. I think it demonstrates your growth both as a writer and as a person, the character voices have become more mature.

It's thrilling to see you still updating this, as too many stories become abandoned or are unsuccessful. Hopefully, you'll be able to make a career as a writer work, but until then, we appreciate the time sharing.

Personally, I think fanfiction is by definition an alternate universe, and I really enjoy seeing people who embrace a world, and then take it in a different direction. Internally consistent, no Mary Sues here, but a single ‘What if?’ and then following the butterfly. I don't know enough about the main Naruto story to say where and how things are different, but I definitely do enjoy where you've taken this. As I said in Chapter 1, this is one of my favorite stories on , and I'll be interested in continuing to follow until it's done.
The God Slayer chapter 12 . 5/18
Okay, I have been up for a few hours reading your fanfiction, without taking breaks (sick). I came across your fanfiction via a discussion on what peopled viewed as "the best fanfiction out there" so I was intrigued.

I am glad I decided to read this. I have had a lot of fun reading to chapter 12 and I find your writing talent to be appealing, amusing, interesting and proactive. Your fight scenes are perhaps my favorite part though, as they seem to be well thought out as well as written.

I have come through to this chapter with very few things to remark on (they are not "bad" remarks):

1) Your usage of Japanese words alongside the English of the story. For example, saying "Ano" or "sama/other honorific". It is a bit confusing as well as distracting when everything else is in English. When Naruto calls someone "baka" (or anyone else for that matter) why not just make him call them "idiot" or "stupid"? I can understand keeping "sensei" and the like though. Again, not necessarily a huge problem or anything just something I wanted to point out as a reader (my opinion).

2) Sometimes (up to this point at least) whenever Sasuke or Sakura come into the picture their characters are considerably more hostile and, dare I use the term, "rude" than their manga/anime counterparts. A lot of the time Sakura seems on character though, just sometimes it feels like too much emphasis on her bad side. That also reminds me of Naruto; while I do realize this is a NaruHina fiction it doesn't seem right that Naruto questions his crush so early on or that he sees Sakura as anything but nice. But then again all of this can be thrown out as this is an AU. haha so feel free to ignore this but I just wanted to let you know how I felt as one of your readers.

3) Hanabi: I will admit I do not recall much of her interaction with Hinata, but from what I do recall it seems like you make Hanabi dislike Hinata a lot. Is this canon material you brought over to your fanfiction or is this to set the world apart from the official one?

That's really all I have to say, as I really enjoyed everything else! I look forward to continue reading and perhaps, hopefully, see more Hinata fighting as well as interaction with her family.

P.S

I love your Hinata, she feels very "Kishimoto"! I was REALLY surprised with how on character she has been (with one exception...literally just one! haha)! Shino is really cool too, and I was surprised to see so much writing for Rock Lee and Gai where otherwise they are neglected in fanfictions...so thank you and good luck with any future projects etc etc!
BloodyNonsense chapter 24 . 5/17
in the past month, since you uploaded this chapter, i have re-read this twice. honestly i love the way you wright and I connect to Hinata's family life so its comforting in a way to read about her improvements. please continue! (btw Shino went from a character that was meh to one of my favorites. xD)
WrittinInStone chapter 22 . 5/17
As one of the most anal readers of all time, I have to say it's been a pleasure to read your fic. You have truly set it up for some incredible moments and have pointed it in a novel and horribly exciting direction. There are so many things I love about this fic which I will expound upon when I have time, in the interim, I did want to thank you for taking the time to write this. It is truly a masterpiece. I would definitely give your Harry Potter fic a chance if it wasn't Harry/Ginny! Personally, I hate Ginny, so ... no. It's Harmony all the way for me. J.K. realized she had made a mistake with her pairings, but it would have been great if she had come to that realization BEFORE she finished the books. Because her pairings make little sense and are without any real sense which is why I don't read canon pairings.

But enough of my tangent. You have an incredible talent and I'm considering the Patreon thing and taking a stab at your original fiction. It's not often that I find writing of this caliber in either original fiction or fanfiction, so I definitely want to show my appreciation for the time and effort you've put into this work. On that note, if you know any good NaruHina fics ...

I am eagerly looking forward to an update, which I hope you do when time permits. I know how annoying it is when people exclaim that the fic is dead or make snide remarks about the length between updates but such is life. Fanfiction usually comes last in the grand scheme of things and that's the way it should be, that's fine ... as long as you do indeed complete this fic. I want to see your vision of this fic fulfilled and if any story deserves to be finished, it's this one.

Once again, thank you for your brilliant work! Update soon and be blessed!
13,930 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »