Reviews for Team 8
ChissySweetz chapter 15 . 5/2
Yay fluff to feed my fluff-starved heart
ChissySweetz chapter 14 . 5/2
I love Naruto vs Sasuke SO much holy cow
ChissySweetz chapter 13 . 5/2
I hadn't expected Naruto to be marked but I like that plot twist
ChissySweetz chapter 12 . 5/2
Team 8 really works together well
ChissySweetz chapter 11 . 5/2
Awww I loved the Kiba part
pollielobster chapter 24 . 5/1
I absolutely LOVE this story. I'm a big Naruto fan (exclusively the Japanese version), and have followed the series since it first aired, and still, watching the Boruto continuation.
But this variation on the story works so well, it's a shame it hasn't been updated in over a year at this point. I know in past author's notes you've expressed that we shouldn't bug you for updates or ask it you've abandoned the story so I won't. But I do hope that you will show updates in the near future. It really IS a great alternative universe story.
Ladykissoff23 chapter 6 . 5/1
I really like your take on this story. I've read a lot of fix-it or things go differently in the Narutoverse but rarely do I find stories that give Naruto completely different teammates and Sensai. I guess people are so invested in team 7 and Kakashi that they just don't want to focus on other characters. I've read plenty that replace Sakura, or at some point, Kakashi but never one as thorough as this and from the start. Its brilliant actually! As much as I like Kakashi and even Saske and empathize with their tragedies, they really never seemed able to learn from their mistakes, wallowed in their angst, and certainly did more to constrict Naruto rather help. Reading your idea, even when it goes way off cannon plot and backstory the basics remain, really highlights how the village failed so many of its children not just Naruto. Great story!
Mysana chapter 24 . 5/1
I really love this story! I think the way you present the characters (Shino in particular) as well as the interpersonal relationships are brilliant. They allow for a natural development and the relief of Naruto's confession to Hinata felt both satisfying and natural. I can't wait for more!

(Also, I think you're my favourite author on it that helps motivate you.)
ChissySweetz chapter 10 . 4/30
awesome chapter!
ChissySweetz chapter 9 . 4/30
I ADORE Shino
ChissySweetz chapter 7 . 4/30
Naruto is so adorable
ChissySweetz chapter 6 . 4/30
I love that Naruto is more thoughtful
ChissySweetz chapter 5 . 4/30
I'm really liking this
ChissySweetz chapter 4 . 4/30
I'm so proud of them wow
ChissySweetz chapter 3 . 4/30
Awesome chapter! I love how you portray Shino and Kurenai's role as a parent figure
14,700 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »