Reviews for Team 8
Nightshadegirl chapter 10 . 6/23
i like how shino confronted his clan when it came to naruto.
Nightshadegirl chapter 9 . 6/23
glad that those three excepted naruto for who he is. i wonder how the mission to wave procedded for team seven?
Nightshadegirl chapter 8 . 6/23
how wonder how things will be when they get back within the walls of konoha? why do i have the feeling that hinata is going to be put down by her father and possibly her sister?
Nightshadegirl chapter 7 . 6/23
i wonder if naruto will register that he had his first kill yet.
Nightshadegirl chapter 6 . 6/23
i wonder how border patrol will be for team eight? hopefully just fine.
Nightshadegirl chapter 5 . 6/23
poor hinata, i hope she gets some help or the hokage pull her out of her family compound to a better place with a better atmosphere.
Nightshadegirl chapter 4 . 6/23
i wonder if team eight will be deployed to wave to help team seven?
Nightshadegirl chapter 3 . 6/23
seems like team eight is off to a good start.
Nightshadegirl chapter 2 . 6/22
nice new outfit naruto got with kurenai's help.
Nightshadegirl chapter 1 . 6/22
looking forward to seeing naruto become the shinobi he is meant to be with kurenai as his sensei.
Dhea30 chapter 24 . 6/18
Is this story finished? Please say no! I want to see that stupid b*stard Hiashi be killed! On that account, Danzo too!
After reading this story through about a few months ago, Kurenai's death didn't affect me that dearly. But now just reading the first chapter knowing that Kurenai was going to die just broke my heart. I still love your story though.
Tenshi Yozora chapter 24 . 6/13
This is the best Naruto fanfiction I've ever read (and I've read hundreads of those)!
I love it - I love how you describe the thoughts of each character, how they interact, how it all makes sense. Your work is awesome! Please, continue :) I'll forever be a follower of your work.
protector99 chapter 24 . 6/13
This was an excellent addition to your story, your writing still impacts me just as strongly as when I first stumbled on this story over 10 years ago. I just finished re-reading the whole thing and was impressed by just how talented you are with words, phrases, descriptions, and settings; your ability to handle action sequences, inner thoughts, and romance scenes truly sets you apart.

Specifically I really enjoyed the part where Naruto was describing what he thought was most attractive about Hinata, it was an accurate and necessary question from Iruka, and you handled it perfectly. As Naruto described Hinata I was naturally brought to imagine my own wife and how I appreciate her natural movements (Which are nothing amazing to anyone besides myself as I'm the only person who loves to stare at her all day long). I also really appreciated your pace with things and that you refused to rush to this part and gave us plausible actions and reactions to what has been happening in your story.

The more you are diverging from cannon the more I really get to see you in the writing and I am never left wanting. This is certainly my favorite Naruto story, even surpassing the original, and that is due to the level of writing and not just the plot ideas. Please keep it up, I of course hope for more chapters that come faster than the last 10 years but even still I will keep reading.

~ Regards,
David
Sanity Demolisher chapter 1 . 6/12
Just did a reread of this story and remembered why I loved it so much. I hope life is treating you well and that you'll have some time to return to this story in the near future. Best!
14,435 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »