Reviews for Team 8
Corrections offered without malice.
"injustice has been perpetuated" perpetrated (I think!)
"at least on clan" one
Corrections offered without malice.
"even thought you have just become a" though
Corrections offered without malice.
"if they though you were the Yondaime!" thought
"who's border" whose
"the Uchiha's were" delete apostrophe
"complement" compliment
fuck chapter 24 . 2/24
I was happy finally they got together and next chapter we will see their love and i hope some lemons too... cuz story lemons are more fun than direct ones nd now i came to know this is last chapter... nd u have not ipdate since 2015 so...FUCK
Chayera Hall chapter 24 . 2/20
I have seen this story at the top of the most favorited list for a while now. I was avoiding it for a bit as it didn't really seem my type of story, but I saw reccomendations for it in three different places and I caved. About five chapters in I looked at the top and saw, that it was incomplete and the last update was two years ago. I kept my fingers crossed that it had some ending and just hadn't been marked. I was disappointed. I have seen many fics with a strong beginning and quite a few with a strong middle but so few make it to the end. However, this is the highest rated naruto fric on the site, and miracles do happen. Once I started a fic that hadn't been updated in two years, made it to the end and got an update three days after reviewing. This is just a reminder that you do have fans and I personally would be very happy with an update.
Zhane17 chapter 24 . 2/15
screams in despair as i noticed a missing 'next' button beside the chapter tab

omg this fan fic is so good. i still cant get over kurenai's death, like why. why dis. itachi no.
anw, i feel so guilty for dropping this after the first chapter then. oh how dumb i was. this was such a great read! aaa i love team 8 so much. theyre such lovely lovely children i can see why kurenai cared for them so deeply.
i havent really thought much of shino and naruto's chemistry as team mates (naruhina i can see bc of the bazillion ff) and boy was i damn pleased. shino is such an underrated character and im so glad to know he's one of the important characters in this story! yay! more love for bug boy.
in addition, i really like how rational naruto sounded in here. he might be totally un-"naruto", but with the way you write i can perfectly understand why he'd be so. like, i can totally see him acting like this if this fic was the canon story. it's nice i love it.
oh and hinata! dear sweet hinata, she's as lovely and sweet as ive known her im so glad. and what more, you made her even better by being such a badass queen! like u go girl. im so proud of what you made of her! !

overall the story is great! i really like everything so far and god knows how disappointed i was when i noticed the missing next button. (sadness) however im so glad to have the oppurtunity to read this wonderful piece! it just made me all the more eager to read your future updates (if, hopefully, you decided not to abandon this) aaa im aware this hasnt been updated for a long time, but im hoping otherwise! it'll be a shame seeing such great fic abandoned after all :D
Great work and I'm v much looking forward to your future updates ! Kudos!
Zhane17 chapter 20 . 2/14
holy shit kurenai's dead for reals? D:
Stalyon chapter 24 . 2/12
Great story! Hope you pick it back up.
SilentMech chapter 24 . 2/9
So, chapter after Kurenai's death I was emotionally stable until the funeral. Then I began to cry slightly. Then it got to the will, and I didn't cry at my grandmother's funeral. Then the will just kind of broke me for a couple hours. So. On one hand, how dare you make me care about a side character from canon. On the other, please make more. Also, my memory is fuzzy, but in canon the first "important" character to be shown dying was Asuma, which actually explained a sliver of Kurenai because she was almost as affected by it as Shikamaru was. Take that how you will, but keep making this awesome story!
Esmereilda chapter 24 . 2/5
oh plz oh plz continue this fic I really wanna read ab what happens at the Kuma exams and find out if hiashi really does get served up on a silver plate to the raikage and what happens next with team 8 esp NaruHina
Esmereilda chapter 23 . 2/5
as much as I like gamakichi and the boss toad I think turtles suite the Naruto in this fic better
Esmereilda chapter 22 . 2/4
this is indeed gunna be interesting
Esmereilda chapter 21 . 2/4
if you were trying to write an emotional chapter then u totally succeeded cuz I was in tears by the time I was one reading this chapter
14,621 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »