Reviews for Team 8
I just finished binge reading this, and wow, I really love where you’ve gone with it! I loved how you portrayed Kurenai while she was alive, and I was really glad and impressed with how she broke the genjutsu, even with how it all ended for her. I’m also glad that her death has had a profound impact on the rest of the characters, it’s really cemented her place in the world in this story (like especially in her funeral scene where they were finally standing up to Hinata’s father at least somewhat of his treatment of her). I also really like how you gave Naruto the turtle summons, they’re really interesting especially with how opposite they feel compared to foxes and the kyuubi. And I love how strong of a team team 8 is now. Like they all try to take such good care of each other, it’s great. And Shino, I love the silly bug man, and you’ve done such a good job with him (and everyone else tbh). It’s so satisfying to see him really shine here. And the Hinata and Naruto relationship. You’ve really built it up until now, so now it really makes sense, like now it’s such a “oh, of course they’re in love” sort of feeling. Like Hinata knows Naruto now and they’re actually helping each other grow, so it makes this latest point of realization for them all the sweeter to read. Also I love how you’ve handled Jiraiya? Like having him acknowledge how he messed up before, but having him work on his bad habits now and try to follow Kurenai’s wishes is just so. It’s great. I could probably ramble on and on about everything I love about this work, but this comments already long as it is haha. I just wanted to say again how much I enjoyed reading this, so I hope I’ve gotten that across. I hope you feel better soon! Thanks for the excellent work!
HoboBaby chapter 24 . 11/3
Please make more.
Really? A cliff hanger? It was just getting good!
Scarlet Azalea chapter 24 . 10/28
This tale has been an absolute joy to read, and I have to say that being left with it unfinished is quite an experience in anguish and frustration. I do hope that someday you will return to this world and show us the end of what has shaped up into an epic.
Scarlet Azalea chapter 2 . 10/26
I found this story via a recommendation thread on Reddit. It has not disappointed. Am looking forward to the rest of it. Thank you for sharing this.
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 1 . 10/17
He’s not gonna want to be Hokage later on in the story right? I understand wanting to protect those precious to you but you don’t NEED to be a Hokage to do that. He could decide to eventually just retire as a ninja early with the money he makes but keep his skills sharp and make his own home somewhere out of Konoha and they can’t exactly forbid him from leaving if he becomes a civilian. That would mean that everyone born in the village is little more than a slave. Unable to leave of their own free will.
ajjw1121 chapter 21 . 10/14
You...you are an amazing writer. Having said that I now feel it is okay to say how much I HATE you for killing off Kurenai. After reading that part I was literally a wreck. The way you wrote this story, wrote her, it made me become extremely attached to her character. So after her death I was mourning as if she were a real person. So congratulations. You are an amazing writer and I will hate you forever.
Love this fic!
Yoshi617 chapter 8 . 10/11
I really love how the story is going I really hope it gets better as I go along
ahhhhhhhh I've been in denial since the moment Kurenai fell, I cried at the funeral, but somehow I expect her to come back. She showed them what they wanted to see and I didn't even react when it happened. I was like "Nah, the author wouldn't kill off their sensei" But I Was WRONG QAQ
WritingRin chapter 1 . 10/4
I am going in for a re-read! This is still a great first chapter and I'm really excited for the rest!
Racecarlock chapter 24 . 10/4
That was easily one of the best AU fanfics I've ever read on this website. And the references were amazing. They weren't out of place and they were funny when they came up. I didn't even see them coming, which was the best part. Until the story outright told me what the blue turtle was, I actually had no idea.

More importantly, none of the characters seem out of character to me. In fact, they seem a lot better here than in the original canon. I like how naruto turned out a lot more, I like how different teammates changed the whole dynamic, and I really like how there are still some great dramatic moments in the story.

Thank you for writing this.
HappieHope chapter 24 . 10/2
Honestly, reading this has been one of the most enjoyable experiences I have had in awhile. This story drew me in and was always engaging, the development and AU aspects had me feeling so many emotions.
Thank you.
Realm Warrior chapter 1 . 9/25
This should have a spin off Manga or something! This shit needs it own Anime! Really great, 200% amazing.
fingerprint-by-fingerprint chapter 24 . 9/24
ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS! I loved how you developed theses characters, especially Naruto! Really amazing, well written story! Thanks for posting! :D
14,805 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »