Reviews for Team 8
I've so many fond memories of this story. -deathbysugarcube
Mariusz1988 chapter 24 . 7/15
I really cant wait for new chapter, so much emotions are building insaid me right now, naruxhina is finaly starting yea. I liked that you speared sarutobi for the cost of hand, tsuna will need a close ally to counter "shinobi of darkness"s plots i think. Kurenais death was... tragic. Ilike shinos dewelopment, his no longer the silent type. I woudl like to "see" more interactions betwen Naruto and the fox if possible. Thx for the awesome work and please keep going.
AmberEyes chapter 24 . 7/14
Can I just say this is probably useless for me to post here. But as a fan of this story, I just stumbled on it again after a long time. It took me back!
But I wanted to express to you my frustration with how you leave us hanging like this, as a writer with a huge following, and a story that many people love, you should consider our feelings. Either put up a discontinued warning, or you wrap it up. Don't leave us hanging, so many people keep getting their hopes up for, not just you, but many writers, to put up another chapter. I just hoped that fanfic writers were more professional than this. I am saying this as a fan of your work I hope you understand
Queen NekoChan chapter 1 . 7/8
oh my god the "welcome to 2006" at the end just transported me to another fucking dimension

(Also please ignore this username I chose when I was 11 I had no idea that I was logged in)
Meghan chapter 1 . 7/6
8 students didn't pass in what like 27 but there is then the secoundary text that the rest failed.
darklinks100 chapter 24 . 7/3
this is a awesome filc took me a couple of days to finish it I hope you continue one day.
Bosma17 chapter 24 . 7/2
Please update I love this story
Kawaii Yashie chapter 24 . 6/28
Wow... I am speechless! This story is awesome! I love it! My one question is... will there be more of this awesomely wonderful story? I loved the last part where Naruto finally confessed it was so cute!
Venom Spirit chapter 21 . 6/27
man, this chapter hit hard in ways so few other stories have, but the depth and weight separate it from all the rest that really hits true center and sparked up old feelings of loss to create that emotional link and tie in. Well done.
AWWWWWW So sweet!
Venom Spirit chapter 1 . 6/25
I'm disappointed I hadn't found this fic earlier, as it's been recommened to me recently. though from the first chapter alone, a lot of potential so far. Though I can't help but think of the possibilities of a rewrite of this fic now that the main series is complete and the information present. Such as shadow clones memory gain and what that would mean for a naruto team 8 placement. Be interesting to see a truly motivated sensei, such as kurenai, to bring out naruto's potential through the use of said jutsu.
Swiss Tea chapter 1 . 6/23
No smut. Disappoint. 0/10
Violete Death chapter 1 . 6/22
I love it I especially like Kurenia's personality. Most story make her out to be a extreme man hating feminist
Planeshunter chapter 24 . 6/20
This is a nice story you have here. I enjoyed all of your work, but this one specially.

On another note, I hear you got complains about the naming of original jutsus 'and no one offered any solutions or assistance'.

Well, I'm still ways to go before being fluent, but have studied enough Japanese to at least use a dictionary properly, it would be my pleasure to help with this.
agrave chapter 24 . 6/17
Absolutely stunning story so far, a pity about Kurenai dying though..
Won't Naruto get a break? His whole life is crap , and he's one mother figure is taken away... :-(

I hope there is a happy ending to this...he deserve it...

Keep up the good story !
14,770 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »