Reviews for Team 8
Espied7 chapter 20 . 2/12
She was the protagonist in my mindso sad to see her gone.
DarksiderForever chapter 2 . 2/12
Diamond edged weapon (to carve out hiashi hyuugas still beating heart) Muahahahahaha. must be my 5/6th time reading this. ah them classics so utterly beautiful
KiyUzumaki chapter 24 . 2/10
Gah I love this
Ohfortheloveofpete chapter 5 . 1/31
You know, in the actual anime, Hiashi Hyuga wasn't the best father in the world...but here he's downright criminal!
zalcik chapter 24 . 1/31
im really liking this so far, I specially like how you took your own liberties with the cannon and how you've progressed the growth of all of team eight. Im also lovin the attention to shino who i think is greatly underused in other fanfics. icant wait to read more
Ohfortheloveofpete chapter 14 . 1/31
Choji’s fight with Yoroi reminds me of the fight I included in my fanfic with Hinata against a school bully warrior at the preliminaries. He made her really angry...
meme chapter 24 . 1/30
I guess as you haven't posted anything for 3 years, that there will be no more posting.
There are no endings, and never will be endings, to the turning of the Wheel of Time. But I guess Naruto getting a girlfriend is also an ending
If you ever pop by, I'd like to say that this was an absolutely great story -
Well written and thought out.
I don't usually like stories with too much angst or psychology, but I gulped up your extra-long novel and finished it in less than a week!
FlamyAngelwings chapter 24 . 1/30
She this fic seems to be abandoned, now I'll never know for sure if The Four are who I think they are.
spiritwolf35 chapter 24 . 1/26
Well it is almost 3 years since you last update shouldnt be about time you update again and then disappear for another 3 years like last time
xanof chapter 1 . 1/25
its sannin not sennin, sannin translates to 3 ninja, just like the Sanbi is the 3tailed bijuu
I really like ths story. It is well written, the action is perfect, and you dont wanted time on unnecessary information. Like, we didnt follow the whole Mizuki story, but we still know it well, so the abbrieve retelling is perfectly fine, and we dont need to hear about Narutos interaction with Konohamaru, we know it, so when it is referenced to later, we all know what happened. The story is also believeable ulike many stories here on this site (some of them are good to, but you know it is a different world, while this is the same with just a minor deviation point with big differences, but something tha still could have happened. Great story, well written and very entertaining. Thank you:)
So what happened to Matt, the author? Did he die like Bobmin?
SuperWhoVengePottLokiLockLin chapter 20 . 1/20
To be honest, I almost, almost stopped reading when you killed Kurenai, and I realized it wasn't an elaborate genjustu. Like it was so sudden and abrupt that subconsciously I believe I knew it was real, which is why I damn near closed the story right then and there, but I managed to trick myself into continuing because surely it's just a genjustu...but the denial didn't last long. I went back and reread the part from Kurenai breaking the genjustu and her smiling, to her dying, and I realized I was emotionally compromised. I jist had to read Naruto's reaction. It is the only thing that kept me reading, and then story pulled me back in. Kurenai's death was again sudden and abrupt enough it shocked me right out of my reading haze. The movie in my head suddenly paused you know? Well, after a brief but seemingly endless amount of time I continued, and despite the fact you killed her, I am continuing the story. Only 4 chapters left, and it pulled me back in at the last moment, and I must know what happenes next. I have to admit, I am pleasantly surprised with how much Kurenai's death affected me. I wasn't all that impressed with her in the show.

Anyway. Sorry if I repeated myself, but...yeah, movig on the the rest of this story. Fantastic job.
Insignation chapter 1 . 1/19
This is dumb.
Toolazytologin chapter 19 . 1/15
Even I feel ashamed after reading that monologue just wow well done i hope there is a sequel to this story (if not i would be honored to pick up at the end)
14,874 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »