Reviews for Team 8
Kintora chapter 24 . 7/22
I'm sure you're not lacking in reviews *eyeballs the 14K comments* And I'm pretty sure I don't have to read them to know that everyone's wondering when the net chapter is gonna be up. But among all the voices backing you right now, I wanted to add my own and tell you what an amazing story this is so far, and that I hope you'll continue it.

Going on my favs and alert lists. :) Keep up the great work! You're a brilliant writer.
OS THIS GREAT TURTLE FRIKEN GAMERA AND SQUERTAL REALLY! HOW WILL NARUTO BE A SAGE!
Hinatas chakra nature is fire and lighting
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Spartan123465 chapter 24 . 7/21
another great chapter, i cant wait to see how you hold the next chunin exam. the way you told the last one was fantastic. especially narutos fight with neji i enjoyed alot. keep writing this great story!
BelindaKoboi chapter 24 . 7/20
Please update soon, this story is amazing and I read everything up to now addictively. The character portrayals are amazing, and this was probably one of few fanfictions that almost made me cry. Nice job!
Even without kuramas chakra naruto has over ten times the amount of chakra as kakashi who has a whole buch of chakra himself
Kytrin chapter 24 . 7/20
I think I might've reviewed this a few chapters back, but in case I didn't... excellent job. I absolutely love your more realistic portrayal of, well, everything. I like seeing the thought processes, and the consequences, of actions or inactions. It makes the whole world feel more real. I also love how you haven't cut out the antics, but managed to keep the story heartwrenchingly beautiful. Can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Sasuke just got one-shotted!
Bramblefang chapter 24 . 7/19
I have to say: I'm impressed.

Not only have you managed to keep a nine, almost ten year old story current, but you've also kept your narrative voice and tone consistent through out. You've also have avoided any plot holes in your story from what I've seen.

Not to mention that your story is pretty good as well. I'm looking forward to the next update.

-Bramblefang
fmoura98 chapter 24 . 7/19
Just dropping a quick note to say that I love this story and lost many hours of sleep because of it. Thank you for posting it. 3
I like the slight shinoten ship going on ;D
please please pretty please with sugar on top continue this story it's REAAALLLYYY good I couldn't stop reading!
I love this story! If you continue it, keep writing the way you do! Like, I want to coddle you just for making this!

*chuckles nervously*

Uh... Ignore me, I'm weird.
(But seriously, this story is awesome. Thank you, Author-san.)
K0nflicti0n chapter 24 . 7/15
oh you have got to update this story ASAP!
14,106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »