Reviews for Team 8
St. Alicon chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
Ah, I like this chapter very much. Its nice to see an author making an effort to go into the phsycological parts of a story.

Though I Can't really come up with anything of worth to tell you I'll just point out that you have awsome betas :) Give them a thanks for me would you? And that your writing is amazing in and of itself don't get me wrong, I just think betas don't get as much thanks as nessisary, some of the truly great storyies would be nothing but rubish without them.

~Stal
Idhren chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
This is my favorite of all the Naruto stories I've ever read-thanks ever so much for updating again! Shino, Hinata, Naruto, and Kurenai are fleshed out and believable, and there's obviously some reason thought given to the world-building behind the story. Details such as having a counselor visit the academy (Konoha ninja are generally well-balanced pyschologically when compared to many of the ninja they meet from other villages...quirks like Gai's don't really count since he drops the act when things get serious). Shino is so rarely explored as a character that it's a real pleasure to piggy-back along in his head, especially in this particular chapter.

The balance you strike between humor (Naruto's henge-prank on Kurenai was brilliant!), drama, and action seems characteristic of all your writing, but it's so rare to find such high quality in the Naruto fandom that this fic really stands out. Please keep up the good work at your own pace! (I'd much like to introduce your ungrateful flamers to Mr. Whoopey Cushion, at the very least).
cbsnes chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
It's always nice to read another chapter that you have written, including this one. Your writing style is great and it's nice to see stories that have correct spelling and grammar.

Looking forward to reading more.
Moonprincess202 chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
This chapter was amazing as always. I'm really beginning to like Shino now.
Ryoga's best friend chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
This was an amazing interpretation of a history rewrite. You have a great understand of the characters and I like how you filled in Kurenai's back story. The change of pov is done so well that even the descriptions of the scenes are fully in the characters veiw, something not seen so often.

I can say without doubt that this is one of the best all around Naruto fics on the site. I can only look forward to this going on even better. Keep it up
DrgnDrake chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
Update now! I demand it!

...I kid, I kid. Write at your own pace, loyal readers can patiently wait.
Maximum Poofy chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
I feel bad for not reviewing every chapter now. SORRY! But, it was a lovely chapter! I'm so glad you're a professional, it's enough to make me cry. I really don't see WHO could possibly have anything negative to say about your fanfiction. You spell correctly, it's funny, it's smart, and it's smooth reading! Anyone who says something bad needs to get their eyes checked.

I really love the way you portray Shino, especially in this chapter. It's not very different from who he is in the manga and anime but he seems to have more depth. It's fun reading about him interacting with his teammates and family. I can't wait to see what he says to the elders!

Patiently waiting for more,

M.P
Keyo-Red Angel of Hope chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
Hm...If I pay your salary I can impose a deadline...

Oh if only I were not a student

Sorry I didn't review the last chapter (kept forgetting, and it was esecpcially great because it came on my sister's birthday).

In any case, the triumphant return of Rock Lee _ I love that guy!

I know I'm a broken record with this, but I really love your Shino, and your character development is really comming along.

You dwell a bit much on the character's interpretation of things I think, but this isn't something to worry about because I don't think there's much you can do to condense it other than get better through natural practice.

In short...

Love it.

Need win lottery so I can own you and make your write more.
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
Wow, excellent chapter as usual. I see that Hinata is getting more involved with Naruto's training. I wonder how much her speed has increased when compared to how fast she is in canon.

And it sounds like you're running into some dissatisfaction with your reviewers too. Those that only rant and raving about stuff you're planning and the surprises that await are truly the most annoying aren't they? Well, I can only ask that you take as much time as need be. After all, the one who has power over this is entirely YOU.

I'm also kind of curious when we'll hear from Team 7 and the Wave Country mission.
silver chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
please update soon this story is incredible
Little Minamino chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
Shino is so flippin' awesome! It's so cool that he stood up for Naruto like that. And Lee was so nice in accepting Naruto's secret and Hinata is becoming more happy and confident and I can so see this happeneing! You rock! Great story, and keep up the great work!
The Apple's Pie chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
Yay! *Huggles Shino-plushie* What a great chapter! I just love the fact that this fic isnt rushed or to slow. It has a good pace.

Its also good in the fact that the Characters arnt OOC. At some points they may say or do something out of the norm, but 99% of the time there is logical reasoning behind it.

Great Work. I look forward to the next chapter.
anonymousey chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
this is so amazing! i really luv it! update soon! _; lots of !'s
Soul Ice chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
this is perhaps the best AU i have ever seen to the point that i almos thhink you are a professional author. the charcters grow at a realistic pace they dont stay static all the time ethier there is a depth here that isnt present in many professional writers.
nim istar chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
today was my first time reading your story and i must say i love it. i find its as good as two halves writen by DameWren. i love the detail that you go into with the characters, you portray hinata and shino very well. i also love the idea of the story itself and think that naruto would of fared better on team 8. i can see this story becoming one of the best naruto stories on this site.
14,036 | « Prev Page 1 .. 759 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 779 .. Last Next »