Reviews for Team 8
Tommy chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
I just wanted to say say that I loved your fan-fictuion on Team 8. I just started reading it today 02 23 07 and it was a great read, once i started reading chapter one I could not even get up to use the bathroom until I completed all ten chapters. I think that you captured the charcters and what drives them very well, and It was intresting to see soemthing from the naruto universe so well written, that exspanded the charcters in ways I never thought of. I would love to try and help you by telling you something you could do better, but i think everything was great. (including the jutsu names that I thought were fine, and well i can speak japanese perceftly I can read and understand most and the names seemed both logical and understandable to me. Once i finished reading Iwas dismayed at the date of the last update, adn i understand that u do this as tool to improve your writing, and you are not being paid. That being said I hop to see that you have updated soon, and I will be checking back multiple times a day for an update. If u do not intend to comple this story would u kindly allow me to see your outline because I am caught up in this story and would really like to see where you planned on going with the story. I hope that is not the case and I hope peole stop harrasing you using harsh words. In my opinion you are a genious and an excellent writer. Thank you for entertaing so much mathew samma and I hope to see more on team * as soon as you have so fee time and the will to write them.

Respectfully Thomas
Serpentine.Serenity chapter 4 . 2/25/2007
WOW! Team 8's so awesome and detailed! I like the fact that the fic is still kinda Naruto-centric but other interesting characters like Shino, Hinata and Kurenai are further explored. I also like the fact that the fic's development is logical and there is no miracles, like Naruto gaining special powers, (no offense to fic writers who have used this plot aid). Overall, I am glad that this fresh idea is developed. The characters are well rounded, the plot is very well thought out and you're a seasoned writer without much error in grammar (AN OUTMOST RELIEF, i must say). You've earn yourself a place in my Favs and I look forward in reading your updates!
SlashnYaoi chapter 10 . 2/24/2007
... I seriously hope that someone gets to kick some council's ass _ looking foward to the update!
Lonniet84 chapter 10 . 2/24/2007
Great chapter and story please keep up the great work.
dragaan chapter 10 . 2/24/2007
great fic, at first i was dubious if it would work

your mission was realistic and believable

i like how you slowly made them form a cohesive bond

can't wait for next update!
Jonakhensu chapter 10 . 2/24/2007
After the exams, Hinata is likely to be thown out of her clan, just because she supplimented her Hyuuga training with useful skills which could save her life. Somehow, I could see Team 8 sharing an appartment if Shino and Hinata leave their clans. Another problem with giving money to merchants without investigating the claims is that it incourages more of the same behaviour. Anyways, I think that Team 8 should do better in the exams, especially as Naruto will be better able to cheat. Answers can be written in kekai for Naruto to copy, after all.
t-fly chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Wow, you have a lot of reviews. Its like being a drop in an ocean.

The story is progressing nicly, and everyone is in character. Personally, I perfer Tenten with Lee istead of Neji, but that is neither important to the story or my place to decide. Although, seeing how Naruto is friends with Lee, and was dissed by Sakura, maybe he can tell Lee to abandon his 'youthful love'.

Speaking of pairings, I have an idea regarding Haku being alive and in the Villiage. Seeing how Haku is a pateint, gentle, and caring person while still being a fantastic ninja with a strong bloodline, he and Hanabi should meet. If Naruto is the person to change Neji and show him how fate is not one's master, prehaps Haku would be able to do the same for Hanabi. And if Hinata's love interest is outside the clan, maybe the two sisters are more alike then they think.

Another, darker idea, is that Haku meets Orchimaru and makes a deal with him to bring back Zabuza. He would definatly be a potential body, although, deep down, a little to pure in his intentions, or a bodyguard like the Sound Five.

Continue the good work.
Jonakhensu chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
Kurenai was ready to snap after just two hours, yet Naruto lasted YEARS without even HURTING anyone. That has to say something about him.
brindani chapter 10 . 2/23/2007
Now this is a first. It is the first time I've seen a story that averages 300 reviews per chapter, a figure most long stories can only total if they are lucky. Oddly enough, I find that it deserves it for the most part. Your characterization is excellent. You keep each character in line while slowly allowing them to grow.

I am very grateful that I happened to stumble upon this masterpiece, I've only started watching the anime and I can say I really prefer your version to the actual show.

I can only applaud your great achievement and greatly look forward to seeing what happens next,

brindani
Scygnus Darkhawk chapter 10 . 2/23/2007
This is a really great story. It's well thought out, excellent character development... amazing job at mixing up the canon events, accurate psychological data... Just awesome. I'll be eagerly awaiting more.
Jefepato chapter 10 . 2/22/2007
I rather like it so far, although Shino's "precise" way of speaking seems a bit exaggerated. Team 7's mission to the Wave Country was a nice touch.
Archangel Igneel chapter 10 . 2/22/2007
This is a cool story and I can't wait for the next chapter of Team 8
Becky Yuy chapter 10 . 2/22/2007
this is such an awesome story! im surprised that i didnt come across it before! is the chunnin exam going to be like cannon? i really hope that all of them become chunnin,or at least impress a lot of ppl. anyhoo, plz update as soon as you can! i cant wait to see what happens next!
Kit Ninja chapter 10 . 2/22/2007
please update soon.
kobayashi-kun chapter 10 . 2/22/2007
Just discovered this story today and was glued to it for hours. Excellent writing, think you are doing well in all areas (plot, character, grammar/spelling, etc.). Finding a gem like your story is what keeps me plowing through all the rubbish that gets posted on Thank you for sharing, and keep up the good work!
14,874 | « Prev Page 1 .. 759 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 779 .. Last Next »