Reviews for Team 8
AncientHistory chapter 8 . 8/15/2006
COL! Update please. really looking forward to the next chapter!
Shun One chapter 8 . 8/15/2006
Yes! Another Chapter!

This one is very well written. The way each member of the team discoveres Kyuubi it well executed. Shino's lines are brilliant I must say. For him to be such a quiet character, the few lines he does have are well executed and give further insight into his character.

Naruto's delayed reaction makes a lot of sense, and it's kind of what I expected to happen to him. After all, it's only after such events that our minds slow down and process all of what had just happened. As he spoke with Hinata, both of their characters were executed properly. Also, Naruto finally starting to catch on to Hinata is a very good thing.

As for Hinata she was quite well done this chapter. Her worries about returning home being exposed brings another sense of realism to the story. The way she reacted to the situations presented in said chapter are a nice touch. And it's nice to see her time with Naruto starting to manifest itself.

Kurenai was excellent as well. Her rage at Naruto's behavior seems to be getting even more intense the longer he remains upon her team. It's great touch to the story to see how all of them react to her when she get's angry.

That said, I'm looking forward to what's going to happen next time.
silver-foxie chapter 8 . 8/15/2006
hey is this turning into a naruto/kurenai? cuz i would love for that to happen, the pairing is so rare. umm it hink it would work cuz, naruto seems to work well with kurenai and she understands him the most int his story.

if you said this was a different pairing earlier on im sorry. plz email me ur response?

great chapter btw!

sry for shityt grammar, quite tired..
Bialaska chapter 8 . 8/15/2006
This story is amazing! It fits really well with my image of Naruto. With the right instructor he'd have been Rookie of the Year far ahead of Sasuke. A dead-last loser would definitely not be able to master techniques as Rasengan and Kage Bunshin with ease (yes, Naruto mastered Rasengan with ease, considering the Yondaime spent 3 years on what Naruto probably spent at most three weeks learning.

Keep it up! Really looking forward to more of this!
Kivrin chapter 8 . 8/15/2006
Hurrah!
sympatheticassassin chapter 8 . 8/15/2006
I liked this part!

"“That’s bullshit!” she yelled at Naruto, using a word she’d picked up from him in their training sessions."

Hinata is just so cute there!
Hikari no Tenshi chapter 8 . 8/15/2006
Let me just say: PERFECT! I loved every sentence in this chapter. From Naruto's angst about killing, to the revealing of Kyuubi, and up until the meeting with the ANBU. Great job. Now I'm really anxious for the others to find out about Hinata's family background. And their harsh treatment of her. The way your words flow on screen is just beautiful, and I can't describe the feeling I get when I discover your update. This is one of the few Naruto stories where I don't have to RUSH to get to the good scenes, cause every word is good and entrancing from beginning to end. So forgive me if I can't tell you which was my favorite... honestly, they all are.

Thanks for the wonderful read as always,

Hikari-chan
on-stolen-time chapter 8 . 8/15/2006
You continue to be awesome in your writing and you do the characters so well. Thanx for writing such an awesome fanfic. Happy 20 reviews.
lucas13 chapter 8 . 8/15/2006
Great Chapter! I specialy liked the interation with the Anbus in the end of the chapter. Keep that up! And please update soon!
Fleetfoot chapter 8 . 8/15/2006
I would indeed have to call this very psycologically realistic. You have done a great job on this chapter, and I do not cease to enjoy reading the updates each and every time you post.

The Eromancer chapter 8 . 8/15/2006
THANK YOU! Finally someone understands how the mental aspects of killing actually work!

Still, I wouldn't have minded a fash back from anyone perspective to the day when that doc came to talk. And you forget, there are some people who are natural born killers... but the proper term would be natural born predators. Killing doesn't effect them emotionaly at all... unless they really knew the person, but even then if they forced themselves to they could with relative ease.

keep it up, I love this fic!
Lady Jaye1 chapter 8 . 8/15/2006
I have never actually reviewed your story until now, but I've been following it since the beginning. This is a very good story and is the best AU, if not the best Naruto story in general, that I have yet read.

I am curious to see how this Naruto will interact with Gaara and Neji, as he had a large impact on both of them in the canon verse. I'm sure that if Hinata fights her cousin in the chunin exams, she will be able to hold her own better. I will wait to see if you will have her win or will have Naruto be the one to beat some sense into him again.

I also look forward to Naruto interacting with the other rookie nine, such as Shikamaru, and of course, Sasuke. I think it will be interesting to watch Gai during the exams, as he will not only have Lee to brag to Kakashi about, but Naruto as well. Both Gai and Kurenai will have bragging rights whenever the Sasuke/Naruto fights occurs, if there is one.

Keep up the good work.
The Night Air chapter 8 . 8/15/2006
8 chapters... and already 20 reviews...your amazing...truely, you are. . how you did it, I have no idea, but damn... Anyways, love the chapter, and I cant wait till you update again!

Ja

Blaze

Shikai

NA
elfrowen chapter 8 . 8/15/2006
This is GOD, I like how you keep the charicters in charicter.

Update soon!
Blue Bragon chapter 8 . 8/15/2006
This is a great chapter this is more team bounding and a stronger team please update fast ok
13,537 | « Prev Page 1 .. 759 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 779 .. Last Next »