Reviews for Team 8
Neko Saphira chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
An awesome story, you wrote the characters well, its rare to see them actually 'in character'.

Hinata and Shino where wrote well, showing their quietness, and how they speak... Im sure you know what I mean. _

All in all, awesome-ness and I cant wait for the enxt chapter.

*faves*
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
Go Shino GO! that was AWESOME, I really liked that, hehehehe, I love Iruka, LMAO! Naruto is evil:D

THANKS:D

It was a GREAT chapter:D
Aisuma chapter 6 . 12/7/2006
Truly a masterpiece. You're an inspiration to all writers.
TheWhiteMonk chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
How do you do it? Write such an amazing story that is? This is probably the best AU-type story that I have read thus far. Mostly because while you use canon as a guide, you don't stick slavishly to it.

You know, I never thought of Shino as being like Naruto. Feared, shunned and despised because of something he carries inside of him. Maybe that is why he is sticking up for Naruto so intensely. Shino and Hinata are perfect foils for Naruto now that I think about it. And they also can identify and empathize with him like no one else can.

About the 'Kill Naruto Conspiracy' subplot. I am getting the oddest feeling that Hiashi may be the one behind it. His reactions to Naruto are quite telling. And the way he was fishing for dirt on Naruto during his interrogation of Hinata set off something in my head. And who else would have the kind of influence to take the conspiracy as far as it has gone? Just some speculation from a fan.

Please take your time updating if it means I can keep reading this story.
Morbious20 chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
Great chapter once again I can't wait to see how you write the chuunin exams as well as Naruto's confrontations with Gaara. Well keep up the great work and post again when you're able
Parzival vi Britannia chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
YES YOU UPDATEDD
mdizzle chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
about time. But anyways, do you think you'll pair Iruka up with anyone? Be nice if he got someone (maybe Kurenai maybe not. up to you). I couldn't help but smirk when Ten Ten winked at him, maybe she could give him a little nudge in hooking up with Hinata. Looking forward to Naruto congratulating Lee over his victory over Sasuke. mwa ha ha. Wonder what Orochimaru will think of Team 8
elwing59 chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
YATTA! finally the chunnin exams! i cant wait to see how you write those. i hope itll be good. anyway this was a really good chp and i like how naruto is finally getting the wrongs against him righted. great work and i cant wait for the next chp to come out!
isthisparadise chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
Yea! Go Shino, Go Shino, Go Shino,...sorry I just loved the way Shino stuck it to the council and I can't wait to the Chunin exams I love this story Update again soon.
Iathan Rellan chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
Good work as always. Sometimes the way you write makes it seem like a journal of the days events which makes it very enjoyable to read; i simply cannot think of another story that goes into pre-chunin exams so deeply or with this mauch detail in general. The writing makes the wait worth while!
lightningstrxu chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
Great chapter, I love how you changed wave country, I wonder how Haku's survival will change the story
Sangemaru chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
Nice Chapter :D Update soon
Burnning Truth chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
You did it agen and made a superb chapter that has enriched this story even more just as you have done with every other chapter you have made for this story.

I'm deffently will be intsapating the what you have come next in the next chapter, and up coming chapters.

I hope you will update soon for I will love to see what happens next.

Ja ne. And God bless.
pax-draconix chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
Nice, how you handled Shino's meeting with the clan. And the explanation for Naruto's reputation was excellent. Also, Naruto's modesty was a nice character development. That he was able to look at the situation from different angles and conclude that his 'bragging' wouldn't be appreciated. He's still not able to completely articulate his reasoning but he's getting there. Looking forward to the Chuunin Exams. It should be interesting to see how they'd fare now that their training has been so intense (especially Naruto, under a competent teacher.) Til next time.
kopakanuvafan20 chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
That was an interesting twist that Team 7 failed the Wave mission. I am courious to see what differences there are in the Chuunin exam
14,451 | « Prev Page 1 .. 760 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 780 .. Last Next »