Reviews for Team 8
Bolo chapter 9 . 10/10/2006
I for one am glad for this update! I wonder how far have you seen of the series. The different and unexpected acts of Naruto are in keeping with his personality. On the show he's called the "surprise ninjai" or something close to that. Shino is coming into is own but will that push him away from his family or mark him in some way. Very well written and thought out, I'm enjoying Yuuhi Kurenai and her insights. Will Team 8 interact with any other teams...
original shadow chapter 9 . 10/10/2006
another really wonderful chapter

i am interesed in the future in Shino's talk with the elders and Hinata training too
battousai222 chapter 5 . 10/10/2006
Another great chapter indeed!
keebler-elmo chapter 9 . 10/10/2006
great chapter. The momre I read your writting the more I realize how good of a fight scene writer you are. Your characterization is great and the plot is completely original. Keep up the good work and update soon.
Willie Taing chapter 9 . 10/10/2006
Wo! Finally, chapter 9 is here! You're so fuckin awesome! I have nothing bad to say about your FF cause it's so fuckin awesome!
lallyzippo chapter 9 . 10/10/2006
Very, very well written.

Chuunin exams then?
battousai222 chapter 4 . 10/10/2006
Yo great chapter indead. I loved it. Wow that was super long. It took me about 1 and a half to read it all. Any ways Iliked it alot and I thank you for the greAT CHAPTER. pls keep up the great work and I can't wait for the story to be complete so I know that it is finished. Not that I want you to stop any time soon. The longer the better in my eyes!
Anonymous Reviewer chapter 9 . 10/10/2006
Thank you for another great chapter! I really like the way you're writing Shino and his thought process. Great conversation between he and his father at the end. Also liked the scene with Gai and Lee.
bob-bo-bob chapter 9 . 10/10/2006
This is my first review because i just found your stiry and read it for the last two days. This is a great story and I am really looking forward to the next chapter. I love that you post such large chapters and I hope you didnt get offended by those dumb reviewers that threatned you. I would like to apologize on all of their behalfs because this is such a great story and good things come in time. I love this story and can't wait for the next post. Keep writing the way you are, you are doing great and this is the best fan-fic I have ever read including non Naruto fics. Hope you update as soon as you can!
Soorim chapter 9 . 10/10/2006
Ah- are people being rude about getting you to update? You have my sympathy...

Your story is interesting, realistic and all the characters are wonderfully in character.( Gasp!) None of that OOC crackfic crap here.

In any case... This was a great chapter. I wait with baited breath for the next update.
battousai222 chapter 3 . 10/10/2006
Great chapter. I loved it alot!
Blues59 chapter 9 . 10/10/2006
I love this story. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Razuiberri chapter 9 . 10/10/2006
Woo-hoo! I'm so glad that you updated! I've been checking on this story here and there to see if there was a new installment up yet or just to re-read. x3

Great job on the new chapter!
battousai222 chapter 2 . 10/10/2006
Love the chapter. It was truelly great. PLs keep up hte great work. I definitly love your idea of having naruto on team 8 and him becoming strong on that team!
CrystalC chapter 9 . 10/10/2006