Reviews for Team 8
DarknesstoLight chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
Wow this is the first story I have seen take a direction where one of the youth is going to challenge one clan elders on there actions towards Naruto. Good work and writing.
Drekk chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
A friend of mine introduced me to this fic and I must say I am enjoying it alot

I love how you have portrayd Shino he is a great charecter though must just shove him aside I think you have captrued him very well

as for the Hyuuga the protrayel is very well done but then again it is not that hard to portray a family of bastards heheh

Naruto and Hinata I like in this fic they are done very well

I am anxiously awaiting the next ch
Alucard29 chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
Exelent as always... )

Keep writing and I'll keep reading.
Risa3 chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
Hello,

The chapter was very well written. Shino's reaction to how Naruto has been treated and the actions that others have taken was in character to the personality that he is given. Having Hinata go to training with Naruto in the mornings would help her build confidence. It would be interesting if Tenten were to show up and do some of the 'girl' things that Hinata appears to have little experience with. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Duran the Warrior chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
Nice! The wait was definely worth it! Quite interesting how some are reacting to the revealation... so far Hinata, Shino, Lee know about Naruto's secret... and reacted well to it. (To Naruto I mean... Shino seems a bit peeved at everyone else)
ravenshaelo chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
This, in my humble opinion, is one of the best Naruto fanfics in existence right now.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this and to post it so I might read it.

I have no worries about how long it takes you to update because I know it takes a bit of time to write something so awesome.

Until next chapter.

~RH~
Windsbane chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
This story is an exceedingly enjoyable one to read. Naruto's relationship with his teammates is reaching new level. Shino's way of expressing this seems relatively bizarre and kind of funny. You adressed Naruto's psycolological development and lack of proper teaching in the academy quite logically. Getting Hinata to participate in Lee and Naruto's training sessions was an interesting ide which should have some good results since seeing a jyuuken user regularly would help Lee figure out a way to beat that taijutsu style. I wonder how things will go with the Aburame clan. I also greatly am looking forward to how the chunin exams will turn out since Naruto has a better teacher and teammates for his situation and has learned a far amount more.
pax-draconix chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
Very nice. The changes to Naruto's character are beginning to build momentum :) The effects on those around him are also becomming more apparent. Looking forward to seeing how you handle Hinata's situation with her family, as well as Shino's.
Shadow Eclipse chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
wonderful

update soon
Laser Crusader chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
I would like to state that if I have in any shape, way or form insulted you in the past, that I am deeply SORRY! It was never my intention to upset you. My past emails sent to you were sent because I was getting extremely impatient for an update for "Team 8". I have nothing but the deepest respect for you. You are an excelent writer and your "Team 8" fanfiction is nothing but a writing masterpiece. So again I would like to appolgize for anything I may have said in my past emails that you would have found offensive.

Review for Team 8

I am extremely happy that you updated "Team 8". This chapter is nicely done. I have always been impressed with your attention to detail in this and several of your past chapters. You have been doing extremely well with "Team 8" and I find myself excited with how this story is progressing. I look forward to reading your future chapters of this story.

It was highly suprising that Shino is this upset with his clan members about their bigotry of Naruto. I mean I would have expected this level of upset from Hinata but to get this reaction from Shino is a real suprise. Another suprsing event that took place in this story was Naruto reveling his secret to Lee. I mean I sort of figured that Naruto would only tell Hinata and Shino and that would be the extent of his secret telling.

Anyway I look forward to reading how well Naruto and his teammates will perform in the Chunnin Exam. I bet that most of his classmates as well as their Jounin instructors will be deeply suprised with the progress that Naruto has made since he became a gennin. I mean I bet that if Naruto and Sasuke fought that almost everyone will be deeply suprised on how the fight will turn out.

On a side note in the future is their anything that Naruto will do to make Kurenai not to be so haunted by her past?

So it's nice to see that Naruto has finally figured out that Hinata's family is the source of all her problems. It was also pretty cool of Naruto's way of cheering her up by inviting her to join him in his morning training with Lee and Gai. I bet that Hinata joining him with his additional training will make her an even better fighter than before as well as make Hinata and Naruto become closer friends than they already are.

All and All this was a brillant chapter and like always I am just dying to read some more of this kick ass story! So until the next update good luck with your writing!

Questions:

1. How many hits, favorites, reviews, alerts and etc do you have for this amazing story?

2. How do you feel about the number of reviews, favorites, alerts, and etc you get from this story? Are you happy that you have thousands of diehard fans for this amazing story?

3. Exactly when will Naruto figure out that Hinata is in love with him? I mean you would think that with all the time they spent together he would have figure it out. Or at the very least he would be attracted to her.

4. When will we see Team 7 again?

5. Exactly what chapter will be getting into the Chunnin Exam?

6. In your story will Naruto be getting any training the Toad Sennin? And if so when will he get the training?
Gatta chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
Really, I don't care when you update, as long as it happens eventually. This story is really high quality, in my opinion, and that's difficult to find. If updates take a little longer than most to come out, well, it's not a problem because I know that the result will be worth the wait. People don't seem to understand that authors have lives too, but personally I'm grateful that you took the time to turn this idea into a story. Keep up the good work! I really love the character interaction in this chapter, as well as the way that you write Shino.
Piper Julian chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
Awesome!
New Moon Werewolf chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
Wonderful... absulutely wonderful! Well worth the wait. Can't wait to see what Shino says to the clan elders!

- New Moon Werewolf
Martrex chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
Fantastic update! and I can't wait to see what the full reaction of the council will be. I also loved the changes in Shino and his thinking, possibly leading him to make, while logical, open conclusions allowing for 'update' as a matter of course rather than when something forces hime to re-evaluate.

However, i do wish Hinata's 'growth' would start to gain momentum, maybe coming to the conclusion of her family ties (with or without the seal? THAT'S the question) being cut with exile from the clan. This could take place after her advancement (ninja and personal skills) when she becomes 'sdult'.

Can't wait for more!
dreamlifter chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
Lots and lots of character development with everyone. But shino's speech in the end took the cake and i literrally forgot all the small comments i wanted to make for the review. Great job start to finish!
14,035 | « Prev Page 1 .. 760 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 780 .. Last Next »