Reviews for Team 8
baie-baie chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
Yummy! This is good...when do Naruto and Shino get to beat up Hinata's family? I want her to pound Neji into the ground during the chunnin exam. I hope Sasuke won't become evil and I would love to have Sakura get a clue. Just don't make Kiba too mean. More soon please, I love how Shino speaks.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
Very nice chapter. I'm glad Lee knows about Kyuubi, it gives Naruto one more precious person. I hope Shino leaves the Aburame elders gobsmacked and unable to respond to his demands. Quite frankly, I can easily see Team 8's Genin all working together to purchase an apartment and move in together because of their friendship. If Hinata was the buyer I bet they could get a good price. I liked seeing Naruto suffer all but the end of the Omote Renge, I can't wait to see Lee perfect it and the Ura Renge. And please show the party with Team Gai, Drunken Fist Lee is funny and I'd love to see him beat up Neji in front of Hinata and Naruto.
Forgottem chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
I hate authors like you, You keep me too eager for hte next chapter.

This means you're a great author, and although I hate the wait, I'd rather wait anywhere from a week to a month for a new, long, and well-written chapter.
Vegeta the 3rd chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
Kurenai's Sensei sounds very interesting. Too bad her team never got to met him. Her aid in Naruto's perception is working great, since he figured out Hinata's trouble with her family. Just because he wants her to be head of the Hyuuga and she's timid doesn't help. A little help would greatly be appreciated now and then.

I admit; the part where Naruto interrupts Lee and Gai's embrace seen by throwing up on Gai's sandels was genius. I couldn't stop laughing. And the way they handled the situation was also great. I would expect their eyes bougling out at first, and then remaining compousure. Great humour here!

And lastly, Shino standing up to his clans elders. Hinata, it might take a while for her, so it's expected for him to go first. I admit, since he talks in such an describtive way, it's hard for me to understand him. I guess I feel like Naruto now, but this is good. It means you keep Shino in character and it's really rare for fictions to keep characters like Shino, Naruto (and especially) Sasuke and Sakura, so it's really good here. Go Shino! Help Naruto prove himself!

All and all, great new update. This story is one of the most believable (if possible) NaruHina fics I've read so far. It's always better to start of slow than everyone just rushing into confessions and kisses. Very pathetic NaruHina material here. Hope for another good update, Matthew.
Brennerdee chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
it is...amazing, the way you make everything sound. It's so sad, but happy and great at the same time. I love it how you get everyone's insight on the situation. It's absolutley wonderful, in other words: I LOVE IT.
Knight who says Ni chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
This is most likely my favorite story in the entire website. It has great dialogue and action. Nice plot twists and great vocabulary. I check almost everyday to see if it is updated. But i am ushually disopointed. This is the best fanfic i have ever read. I would like to see more of the advisors council or elders council involved. But good voc. and plot. COntinue with the good work. Um and a roughly acurate times of when you update would be nice too. Later.
Shadowedvoid chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
I just finished reading your latest chapter. I really like how your story is progressing and to be honest, I like a smarter Naruto at least smarter than what he is portrayed as in the manga or anime, as it seems to put breathe(sp?) some new life into Naruto. Also with Kurenai being his sensei this time round it makes me wonder what will happen when Naruto finally meets Jiraya...I'm guessing she'll most likely be in a "murderous rage" when she eventually finds out who exactly he is and what he is renowned for.

Anyways keep up this excellent writing.
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
Great chapter I loved it. Shino is mad isn't he? Hinata is now training with Lee, Gai and Naruto, very cool. Love it!
Incarnate chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
Superb as always

-Incarnate
firareth4 chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
a great chapter, i enjoy seeing the team mesh together better. im interested in seeing whether you will have the chunin exams soon or hold off awhile to allow the team to continue growing. update soon!
ClassiestMokuren chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
Huzzah, another chapter! As usual, your story leaves me all giddy and warm inside because of the great writing, awesome plot, and in-depth characterizations. Also, I have to give my usual love to Shino. _

I have to admit though, I'm a little unsettled to picture Naruto fitting in so well and thriving in another group with another sensei. I keep thinking, "Well, it's great that him and Shino are getting along so well, but what will happen when Sasuke meets Orochimaru and defects?" and "If Naruto doesn't meet Jiraiya, ever, then what will happen to Tsunade and who will train Sakura?" I mean, Sakura is one of my favorite characters, and I was so happy to see her grow out of her immaturity and get stronger in the series, but now I worry what will happen to her. I know this fic is all about the changes that occur when one thing is changed, but seeing the ripple effect so clearly is... upsetting.

Then again, this fic wouldn't be so nearly as engaging if it were just another Team 7 fic, even if you substitued Kurenai for Kakashi. I'm so very curious to know how things are going with Sasuke and Sakura though! I suppose I'll have to wait for the Chuunin exams to see them again though, won't I? *sighs* Oh well, I'll take it in stride!

Please keep up the good work! I know I can't wait for the next installment, but I won't be so presumptous as to impose a deadline or threaten you or anything; let's just say I'm excited to see it continue. _~
Crossover Addict chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
I love tis story! It makes me laugh as I'm reading it and my family tend to give me strange looks because of it, but I don;t care. Keep up the good work!
Killy chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
very well done. an exelent chapter to an exilent story, but i find my self inexorably wondering, are you going to teach naruto to call on the kyuubis chakra at will before the chuunin exames or wait till jiraia teaches him? your writing style is far better than many authers at that im much better than them...) and i much appreciate the time you take to share you vivid imagination with this world!

thanks and please keep up the fine work!
Sandstorm3D chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
Wow that was a great chapter! This is one of my favorite stories out there right now. The way you can keep naruto and the gang in character but still add you twist to them blows me away. This is a very good story that keeps the characters true to the original anime. I enjoy it immensely, especially the incredibly long chapters. This is one of the stories I always look forward to reading. So keep up the good work! Can't wait for the next chapter.

Sandstorm 3D
Sarah chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
I'm so glad to see you updated. I truly enjoy this story and you have a wonderful way of endearing your readers to the characters you write. Please continue, it would be a shame to see this story unfinished.

Thanks!