Reviews for Team 8
korigo starless chapter 8 . 8/15/2006
excellent chapter. there wasnt realy any action but im ok with that but also the plot didnt advance too much so i thought the chapter was kinda boring. but i cant wait to read the next chapter.

good luck

korigostar
Shinigami3414 chapter 8 . 8/15/2006
Good chapter! Cant wait for the next!
Silent Hill Citizen chapter 8 . 8/15/2006
I just got done reading your last chapter and I have to say,Much like with your other works,I Want to read more,Please Don't leave me hanging,waiting for the next Chapter
bigsteve chapter 8 . 8/15/2006
Good chapter, but not as good as your other chapters. It feels rushed with the Kyubbi thing. I also don't think Shino would be that interested in Naruto becoming Hokage. It just feels like this chapter is here just to get them back to Konoha.
Devior chapter 8 . 8/15/2006
WOW! love your story, your doing a great job in making Naruto into a better charecter. Love that you dont jump from his happy mask deadlast into some powerfull ninja in only half a page. Cant wait for next chapter.
Azrael Starwind chapter 8 . 8/15/2006
interesting but i would have had hinata rant for about an hour about the bullshit the adults were pulling wiht naruto
insanechildfanfic chapter 8 . 8/15/2006
this is great
The Apple's Pie chapter 7 . 8/15/2006
WE! Shino-kun! *Glomps him* Guess what-You've become my favorite! I LOVE YOU SHINO! *Huggles him*

Shino:...*Raises eyebrow*

I also found out that my story alert was turned off for this. -_-;;

lol 'ITS THE YELLOW FLASH! RUNAWAY!' XD

Man Hanibi sure is a brat.
wolfwhispers chapter 8 . 8/15/2006
This was a good chapter. It was good that Naruto finally told cuz that will make him relaz more and not be so worried. The chuunin exams are comin' up! YAY!

I wanna know what its gonna be like when Naruto and Gaara meet! I luv Gaara. Since Naruto has grown stronger and is able to see things a bit better, will he be able to tell what Gaara is? ?

Update soon!
Anonymuse chapter 8 . 8/15/2006
This is an incredible story. If you can complete it, it will likely be on a level with Never Cut Twice. As sad as it may seem I check this story almost every day to see if there has been an update (which is completely unrealistic, I admit) it's that good.
wolf chapter 8 . 8/15/2006
excellent as always.

i like how you handle the telling of naruto's secret. especially the fact that it was hinata that broke his funk. that had me laughing for several minutes. yay for influence.

look forward to the next chapter.

wolf
Monaki-cheung chapter 8 . 8/15/2006
great chappie! il uved it! please continue to write
james-weiler chapter 8 . 8/15/2006
really really good. i cant wait for the next chapter. are there going to be any pairings and if so what are they?
Invader-Nehima chapter 8 . 8/15/2006
You know, they way you've written it seems much more logical than those angst fics.

Once again, congrats on another great chapter! Poor confused Naruto..but at least he's starting to realize Hinata likes him, huh?

I can't wait for your next chapter!
Writersblock1001 chapter 8 . 8/15/2006
I;ve read a lot of Naruto Fic, but this is by far the best one!

The Characterizations Spot F'ing on!

Story pacing F'ing on the money!

I love this story and I hope your write faster so i can enjoy it even more! Thanks!
13,601 | « Prev Page 1 .. 762 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 782 .. Last Next »