Reviews for Team 8
animemistress419 chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
Great chapter! I hope you update soon!
fionartan chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
Whe! I'm very happy right now. You updated! And Shino rocks. Poor Tazuna though... And yay for letting Lee kick Neji's butt even if he was drunk when it happened. _

It was awesome, and I look forward to your version of the Chuunin exams.
Kagome-reincarnation chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
Yet another vibrant update. There was one type in which you had the word 'on' instead of 'one', but that's just me nitpicking and trying to find something wrong- which I usually can't. Still, I really like the way this is going, and if anthing I think that you could probably win a bunch of contests with this. Well, for the full-story ones, you'd have to wait until it was done. OK, now I'm babbling.

Anyhow, I just wanted to show my support and say that you're doing great.

Mistical Kat chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
Shino is so awsome! his mind works on a completely different level than everyone else, when he confronted his was beautiful. you seem to have a mastery of grammer and articulate speech to a cutting edge. He danced circles around all of them, especialy that idiotic prejudice uncle of his. But you can't blame his uncle too heavily, he's just a follower. A weak man who looks to others desperately for some guidance no matter how corrupted it is. And finaly Hinata is starting to slowly realize how dispicable her father is, and how she needs to oppose him in order to protect Naruto and to especialy protect herself. Is she going to start deceiving her(disgusting)father from now on? I certainly hope so. Lee's fight with Neji was entertaining to say the least. Does this mean that maybe your going to indulge in Lee in the area of alchohol? that would be a rather eventful fight and chapter(aside from this one)Anyways please update!

Your faithful reader,

Jeniam chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
I'm enjoying this story in particular the fleshing out that you've done with Shino. what I've always enjoyed about fanfiction is the way that others develop minor characters. I'm also enjoying how you've supported the changes that you've made to canon, nothing is happening in a vacuum. (very difficult to do) I'm looking forward to the next chapter however I'm the last one to admonish someone for having a real life. _

thanks for the break from reality.

wolfwhispers chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
Alright, another chapter! As always, it was well written and very interesting. _ I can't wait to get to the Chunnin exams. I'm curious what you're going to do with Haku, seeing how he didn't die. I'm also very curious about Gaara. (He's my favorite!) Can't wait for the next chapter!

dytabytes chapter 10 . 12/7/2006

This is a seriously IC AU fic, and I'm just about ready to do something terribly embarassing. After all, squeaking in joy is not considered to be an appropriate action in a public library.

But seriously, your plot and characterisation has been amazing! I'm especially enjoying your take on Shino, and your edits to the plot. They've been the same events, but with believeable changes.

I'm rather interested in seeing what happens to Haku, by the way. It seems like he'd be an interesting addition to the mix.
GoldenRat chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
I like Shino, he is just so damn well-adjusted.
Kiratt chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
HAPPY STORY HAPPY STORY HAPPY STORY w00t w00t! xD lemme alone..that was my frist reaction. i'm very glad shino did what he did (bit i swear, he and his father must've used uyp their years limit of words! xD) and Hinata is turning out awesome! _ now just make HIASHI get a heart (even if it's the size of a pin) and yeh. awesome cahp, update soon, and good luck!

animeflunky chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
this story is too awsome damn ... hmm wut rank did team eights mission become A or B? cant wait for the chuunin exams is naruto still gonna learn rasengan from jiraiya?
Reviewer of Anonymity chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
Hello. I've read your story and it's amazingly well done. I have never read a story before where I felt as though every character had its own importance. Until I read yours, of course. Your humor ties in well with the story line and they never seem out of place. You're a great author. However, I think you should change the summary. You already have many readers, but everytime I read the summary... well, I flinch. The "What if?" presentation has been done many times and a story with such high quality as this deserves a better summary. However, this is just a suggestion, so do not let it worry you too much, if if worries you at all.

Also, there are a few minor mistakes (grammar, spelling, a few odd-sounding sentences (those are few and far apart)), but those are only microscopic problems that only affect me.

I'm sorry if this review sounds pointless... After rereading it (an odd habit, when I think about it), I felt ashamed...
clipped.amaryllis chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
yay! i was pleasantly surprised as i perused the stories in my favorites and saw you had updated. i like how your developing the plots against naruto. and i think its cool how although naruto is the main character, the story revolves around the POV and development of other characters and there situations (nice portrayal of the Aburame clan by the way- i've never read a story that delved too deeply into any clan other than the Uchiha or Hyuuga.)

its great that Hinata's slowly growing a backbone and slightly subverting her (bastard) father's absolute control over this. And good for having Lee get some hits of Neji (who is currently still an ass). Wonder what you plan on doing with Lee's Drunken Fist ability? I would guess, but I have no clue.

And lets bring in Ibiki! (if Kurenai approves of him, of course) I love him, for some unknown reason.

In general, i just like what you did. And thank you for changing how the Team Seven mission with Tazuna with; i've read some AU stories where team dynamics are different, yet that mission has the exact same results as canon, and it bothers me. Wonder how Team Seven will fare in the Chuunin Exam? O.o, im rambling now, so i must cut this short. :D
Mystic4 Gohan chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
w00t finally another chapter and a great one also. I can't wait for more. My favorite part of this chapter was when Shino made his declarations against his clan that was awesome. Just the sheer amount of mind games was astounding. More scenes like that would be greatly appreciated later as it reminds us that not all battles are won with fists and flash. Maybe Shino can teach Naruto, however subtely, how to think more clearly and think more shall we say diplomatically, really teach him some mind games lol. Also I have a question, Are you going to make Neji more approachable soon? He is one of my favorite characters and I would like to see him like he really is confused and determined to do right. Another thing that would be great is for Hiashi to get his emperial ass kicked hard lol. Hinata could probably learn some of those mind games from Shino too to help her deal with her father.

UPDATE SOON!(Please and thank you for the truly great chapter and story)
Bobboky chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
awesome once again
Shiakou chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
I like the part where both teams sat down and talked peacefully with each other. There are too many stories where grudges are held and such things defeat the lesson Naruto's life should have been.
14,511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 762 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 782 .. Last Next »