Reviews for Team 8
clipped.amaryllis chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
yay! i was pleasantly surprised as i perused the stories in my favorites and saw you had updated. i like how your developing the plots against naruto. and i think its cool how although naruto is the main character, the story revolves around the POV and development of other characters and there situations (nice portrayal of the Aburame clan by the way- i've never read a story that delved too deeply into any clan other than the Uchiha or Hyuuga.)

its great that Hinata's slowly growing a backbone and slightly subverting her (bastard) father's absolute control over this. And good for having Lee get some hits of Neji (who is currently still an ass). Wonder what you plan on doing with Lee's Drunken Fist ability? I would guess, but I have no clue.

And lets bring in Ibiki! (if Kurenai approves of him, of course) I love him, for some unknown reason.

In general, i just like what you did. And thank you for changing how the Team Seven mission with Tazuna with; i've read some AU stories where team dynamics are different, yet that mission has the exact same results as canon, and it bothers me. Wonder how Team Seven will fare in the Chuunin Exam? O.o, im rambling now, so i must cut this short. :D
Mystic4 Gohan chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
w00t finally another chapter and a great one also. I can't wait for more. My favorite part of this chapter was when Shino made his declarations against his clan that was awesome. Just the sheer amount of mind games was astounding. More scenes like that would be greatly appreciated later as it reminds us that not all battles are won with fists and flash. Maybe Shino can teach Naruto, however subtely, how to think more clearly and think more shall we say diplomatically, really teach him some mind games lol. Also I have a question, Are you going to make Neji more approachable soon? He is one of my favorite characters and I would like to see him like he really is confused and determined to do right. Another thing that would be great is for Hiashi to get his emperial ass kicked hard lol. Hinata could probably learn some of those mind games from Shino too to help her deal with her father.

UPDATE SOON!(Please and thank you for the truly great chapter and story)
Bobboky chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
awesome once again
Shiakou chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
I like the part where both teams sat down and talked peacefully with each other. There are too many stories where grudges are held and such things defeat the lesson Naruto's life should have been.
Bel213 chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
Very nice chapter. I enjoyed Shino's talk with the clan council as it describes more on how the emotions of Kohona were manipulated to shun/hate Naruto.

I liked the scene at the bar where Lee drank the sake, thats a classic scene. Lee's drunken rambling was done well in my opinion.

I wonder if there is a diffrence in the way that Kakashi trained his team from the origanal manga. In other words have they learned any new techniques other than Chakra control(tree climbing).

While it is your story and therefor ultimitly your choice, if your going to have Team 8 join the Chuunin exams you might want to have them learn at least one more technique, a projectile technique this time. Something like the grand fireball that Sasuke uses, though smaller if you want to. The way you have them developing in this is a good well rounded team, and I think that a projectile fire technique could be useful, either that or a wind technqiue.

I liked the part where that phycoligest was taken away by ANBU, it played out nicely.

I thought that Team 7 and 8 were a bit to buddy/buddy a bit to quickly after what happened in chapter three, however that is probably my own bias against Sasuke speaking.

On the whole a good chapter and I eagerly await more.
turrent chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
awesome chapter.

I can't wait for the next one.

here's a spelling mistake if you care to fix it:

" “The only person I ever saw who dressed worse that Gai? He took out two missing nins himself?”

"

that than
Dezy-X29 chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
wow! I love it!
Raver Styx chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
I love your interpretation of Shino. He is PERFECT!
BioDragon chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
Very cool. Like how you handled the wave arc. May Tazuna rest in peace. Shino got pissed!...For him anyway. And Lee is a drunk fighter, man Neji will never live that down. Can't wait for more AWESOMENESS! See ya. :)
Cathowl chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
I love, LOVE how you write Shino. He's the best Shino I've ever seen in fanfic. Of course, that's not saying a lot, since most fanfic Shinos are either silent, or non-existent... But you really do a good job.

I also like how you're slowly developing Naruto into a more... Ah, subtle works, I suppose. A more subtle person. The scene at the beginning of the chapter where Hinata's headshake caused Naruto to knock before entering Iruka's room really stuck out, to me.

And poor Tazuna. But Team 7 captured Haku? I wonder if he'll play any further roles in this story. I must say, I would be delighted if he did. I love a well-written Haku.

Naruto might not have told Team 7 about his mission, but I bet they'll find out eventually. I wonder how they'll react? Sasuke will probably be pissed that Naruto seemed to defeat his enemies so easily, when he had such a difficult time of it.

And now, the Chuunin exam is coming! I can hardly wait. Oo, Gaara is going to be showing up soon! That'll be fascinating to see.

Thanks for writing! I hope the next character comes out soon, this is my favorite story of yours.
JPB chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
I absolutely love this fic it is the best I have ever read and keep going from strength to strength. I don't really get this whole Hyuuga/Council based conspiracy thing but it makes for an interesting side story and has even got me wondering how far this is going to go in your fic hell at this point it almost seems like the Hyuuga clan are major traitors maybe they had some thing to do with the Uchiha as well.
xNiight of hate chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
Wow, Chuunin Exams! D

Everything is real different, but seems a bit real :D Love the chapter!
Odin's Scribe chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
Good job! Great developments in this story. Update soon!
Dungeonwriter chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
I know I'm a terrible reviewer, but I truly enjoyed this chapter.
ClassiestMokuren chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
Awesome chapter, as always. I particularly enjoyed how you handled the Zabuza Arc with the new Team 7. And I'm also glad the Chuunin exams are coming up! It makes me curious to see how you're going to show THIS Naruto handling it.

But now I'm super-ultra worried about Sasuke and Sakura. Kiba too! He had nothing to do with Orochimaru, and without Naruto there, who's going to Rasengan Sasuke's head in when he's trying to leave? But the thing I miss most about Naruto-less Team 7 is... not a lot of Kakashi in this story! T_T
14,530 | « Prev Page 1 .. 764 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 784 .. Last Next »