Reviews for Team 8
zeppelin13 chapter 9 . 1/18/2007
Wow. This... is really good. Your writing style is thoughtful and fluid, and your characterizations are very realistic. I usually have trouble portraying Kurenai because next to nothing is known about her past or her history, but she seems so in character! I can't wait for the Chuunin Exams.

Please update soon, this is great!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 10 . 1/18/2007
i love your fic. I understand you completely... And I hope that you find time to continue soon ;D

A question... will be romance in the fic?

Kisses from Argentina!

Sorry for my horrible english ù.ú
Ipsi chapter 10 . 1/18/2007
Must commend you for such a well thought out story; there aren't many who are that diligent. I enjoy the introspection very much, and I think you keep everybody in character.

Personally, I feel the pace could be faster, but all the same, this is a wonderful story. It always gives me happy, fuzzy feelings. Keep up the fantastic work!
LazyKitty chapter 10 . 1/17/2007
wow, great story, can't wait for you to update -
DPL chapter 10 . 1/17/2007
Hello there, good sir.

I first found this fanfiction, when it was only 4 Chapters back then, during a boring afternoon in the early part of 2006. I have been keeping up with it ever since. I have to say that this is supremely well written, God-tier in terms of fanfiction in general. Keep up the (very) good work.

There is one thing I would like to address.

The anti-genjitsu techinique that you made Kurenai teach to TenTen, Rock Lee, and Team 8 in Chapter 4 is known as Kai- Release. In the Canon Manga/Anime, Sakura makes use of this techinque during the Chuunin Exam Third Stage Primary Tournament. Just thought you would want to know.

Speaking of the Chuunin Exam, it is going to be interesting how you will write Team 8's encounter with the Sand Genin. I already know that after they meet up with Team 8, they will meet up with Team 7, as that's probablity what happened in the Canon. I also know that Team 8 arrives at Room 301 before Team 7 in the Canon.

Cannot wait for the next Chapter.

Later.
PKHenkel chapter 2 . 1/17/2007
"Hinata had learned, at a young age, to be wary of the emotional states of others, and to read them as a means of self-defense."

In later chapters you decreased her ability to read others drastically. If she learned it as 'means of self-defense' she should be very good at it or it would not be of any good.
dragondancer123 chapter 10 . 1/16/2007
Awesome story! I can't wait until the chunin exams start! Please update soon.
atipsypony chapter 10 . 1/16/2007
Very very cool story. The characterization is perfect, i may not now the show or the manga well at all, but all the same the characterization is believable. Their reactions are human, not grossly exaggerated, except when called for (Gai or Lee). Thanks for posting your story.
windmaster324 chapter 10 . 1/16/2007
pretty good story so far. I like the mission that team 8 went on and the training that they all are doing. cant wait for the chuunin exams to start and see what happens in the invasion. update soon.
Noonzakai319 chapter 10 . 1/15/2007
This story is... wow... S'Tarkan presents his sentences and thought processes in a way I don't believe I have seen before. Team 8 has made me think about different aspects in the real world while drawing me into the story with subtle ideas. I find this story to be wonderfully refreshing from the run of the mill stories typically found on It is well written and well thought out. I look forward to the rest of the story.
Shadow Rave chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Officially my favorite story on this site. Extremely well written. Your portrayal of Naruto and Kurenai is one of the best I've seen.

This story is a gift in my opinion. You have incredible talent, and I am glad to have witnessed it.

Excellent job.
Jess Anime chapter 5 . 1/15/2007
I feel so bad for Hinata but I'm so glad that she's more determined to work hard. I couldn't believed she did that move too. You go girl! Anyway, this story is way good.
Jess Anime chapter 4 . 1/15/2007
That was the best chapter so far. I love how it feels like I'm reading a AU of the Naruto world. This is just as good as the orginal in my opinion.
dungeonguy88 chapter 10 . 1/14/2007
I don't give reviews too often but I just had to compliment your writing, it really is some of the best I've read and I hope you update soon.

Later:]
reign1990 chapter 10 . 1/13/2007
good story i enjoyed reading and hope to read more soon
14,834 | « Prev Page 1 .. 764 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 784 .. Last Next »