Reviews for Team 8
BahamutZer00 chapter 10 . 12/29/2006
You are quite possibly the best author I've ever read on Both Team 8 and NoFP fanfics are the top fanfics in their categories. If it isn't obvious by the massive number of reviews you have, just remember that there are tons more out there like me who tend to lurk, but enjoy your stories just as much. I continue to wait to see what you write next. Thanks for all the writing that you do.
Graypdrink chapter 9 . 12/29/2006
*Bitch smacks all those who send angry foolish rants about hurrying... then smacks self*

Lmao though i dont i said it in a mad tone i hope you dont take it that way. I love your story and i think you are quite good with your updates. Keep up your story man i love it more then cheese atm and thats saying something :D
Graypdrink chapter 8 . 12/29/2006
:) good chapter im sad too see im almost too the end of your updates!

Update soon please :D
Graypdrink chapter 7 . 12/29/2006

AWESOME FIGHT MAN!

I love your story so so so so so so so so so so so much!

Keep it up :D

ANd i hope Hinata and Naruto get together soon!
Graypdrink chapter 5 . 12/29/2006
WOOT!

I love your chapter and i hope Hinata does start getting better in thinking she can only produce failurs, stupid father of hers should die DIE I SAY!

Keep up your great story man i love it!
SmkyRngr1986 chapter 10 . 12/29/2006
Wow. This is one of the most consistently well-written AU fics I've ever seen. I love the interaction you create between Naruto and Kurenai. My only "concern" is the lack of NaruHina fluffiness. But I suppose that can wait for now. :D I like that you've hinted slightly at IruKure. Most definitely a cracked pairing in a fairly canon AU story, it still has its merits within the universe it exists in. I wish I could write stories like this, but my attention span and personal drive limits me to poetry and short oneshots. Thanks for doing something that I can only hope to accomplish. I also love your portrayal of Shino. Not many people invest enough time and energy into developing his character within a fanfic. To say that he has a dry sense of humor is an understatement. Arid is much more apt to describe it. I also like the attention you've put into the dialogue throughout the story. I hope to check back in when you post new chapters. Thanks again for keeping the fine art of fiction alive.
Graypdrink chapter 4 . 12/29/2006
*Dances*

OMG THAT WAS SO COOL!

I loved this chapter more then i love cheese and i love cheese alot!

Keep this up man i cant get enough!
Graypdrink chapter 3 . 12/28/2006
Sakura is such a bitch!

ANd i always liked Shino :)
Rurouni Tyriel chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
I'm not even halfway through the first chapter, and already I love this story to death. I can't believe I've let a gem like this slip past me before.

I love this team that's been assembled. Shino, Naruto and Hinata are my top three characters in the show, to see them together is lovable beyond words. I look forward to seeing what comes next and how the Naruto-verse unfolds in this compelling (and, thank god, well-written) AU.
Graypdrink chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
*dances*

WOOT!

I love this story and its only the first chapter :D i hope Naruto and Hinata start too get closer soon!

I never liked susake and i still dont, Kakasi (SP) is ok but i always hated how he seemed too care more about Susake more which really made me mad. Sakaur is ok i think though i wish she wasnt so mean to naruto or liked susake.

Anyway i love the start of this story nd i cant wait till i read the next chapter keep up your amazing work and ill keep reading it!
Kin-Ryu Chikara chapter 10 . 12/28/2006
Interesting. Sensing a rather dangerous conspiracy towards Naruto here. I'm looking forward to seeing how this develops.

Nice job!
Lt. Cmdr. Radner chapter 10 . 12/27/2006
Hot DAMN! What a story, I mean wow... I'm so amazed I'm speechless. So I will end with this, update soon!
Matthew Upton chapter 10 . 12/27/2006
Hey

I love your story and have been hoping for it to be continued for a while now or if you were not going to anymore

I hope you do keep writing i love your style

(great name as well by the way)

Cheers

Matthew Upton
Gawd Complex chapter 10 . 12/26/2006
Your chapters are incredibly long, but also very good!

This is the first time I've read a fanfic which placed Naruto in another team, though I don't think it's the only one.

I just think your story is really good, and I'll make sure I'll read your next chapters as well! ]
Magus1108 chapter 8 . 12/25/2006