Reviews for Team 8
katarvilla chapter 10 . 1/21/2007
This is great. Many of the stories that change the relationships between characters do not give explanations or insught, or they try to change them too quickly. However, you do not make these mistakes making this a very enjoyable read. I was touched by Shino's actions and I loved the extent you went to explain the Aburame. I hope you post more soon. I can't wait to see what happens with the exam and the council.
Conjectured chapter 10 . 1/21/2007
I love this story. I think it's one of the greatest Naruto fics ever written. The way you've weaved this AU story with the canon is brilliant! (Even though the events that occurred are obviously completely different)And you've kept all of them in-character even with the drastic changes. Although Hinata still seems to be putting too much emotional abuse on herself. With all the differences, she should be, while not in anyway Naruto-like (even if some of it is a facade), more confident considering all the support she is receiving from her team mates. There are also a few very minor mistakes, small, but still there (spelling mostly). Once again, outstanding fic! I wish I could write as wonderful as you do. Now that the chuunin exams are coming, I'm even more excited to read the next chapters!
Yersi Fanel chapter 10 . 1/21/2007
And finally I made it till the most recent chapter of your story! Fist, I want to say that this is one of the most interesting stories I had ever read, the developing of the characters is excellent, the team you had made with Hinata, Naruto and Shino is great.

I found very interesting the way Hinata is slowly but firmly building confidence in herself and how Shino come to realize his own judgments and defend his thoughts as well and of course how Naruto is improving, it just so nice structured and written, I enjoy it a lot.

About the council… those elders are plain bad people, Naruto was (and still is) just a child, I found very immature their reaction (just like you write wit Shino) and stupid, they couldn’t see that were hurting not just their savior but an innocent child, as if in some point the demons were they.

The Hyuuga Clan is plain wrong! I’m glad Hinata is getting help from outside and getting her eyes open to believe in herself again, she deserves it (I’m not saying this just because she my favorite…I can’t help it) because she *is* strong, they just fail to see it.

I have to admit that I felt very amuse to see Neji being kicked by Lee, even thinking I like Neji (I also like Lee, come on, how couldn’t I? the character is just awesome!) and I can’t denied the fact that I found his superiority complex and bitter attitude, very, very, annoying (I’m glad he changed in the canon story, it was a great relive) I know, I know, he actually had a reason to be that way, but Hinata (neither his team mates, etc) is not to blame, he needs a therapist…See my point? The Hyuuga Clan is just wrong! *ahem*

Anyway. I have to say, again, that this Team Eight is excellent, they have teamwork, the are friends, they help a lot each other even without noticing! The feeling you gave in your chapters is amazing, I love when I found stories tat can gave me that feeling, its excellent.

Keep up the great work!

~Yersi Fanel

PS1: You left Haku alive, nice point.

PS2: Didn’t Neji has to address to Hinata with the –sama honorific? Just curious

PS3: I love the fact that your chapters are long!
Yersi Fanel chapter 7 . 1/20/2007
Hello again.

I had read until this chapter so far and I like your stoy a lot, even if it makes me really sad the way hinata is treated by her family, I normaly don't like Hanabi and seems like in this case is the same, *sigh* but HEY! I sill have to read more and keep an eye on you story.

And about what you toll me about the fight between Neji and Hinata in the canon story, yes, I'm agree that Neji may had won fisically but Hinata won emotionally, I do like Neji but I hate what he did to Hinata, therefore, I like him most AFTER naruto beat the hell out of him and kick some sense into his head, yup.

Take care! I'll keep reading.
Neccor chapter 5 . 1/20/2007
Good, good. now it's off to buy me a $30 I-pod! woot.
PKHenkel chapter 10 . 1/20/2007
The story is quite nice, though it would help if you checked your previous chapters to avoid repeatings (The sentence 'This is a very good question.' can easily paraphrased). It would also help if Hinatas character development would have not backwards tendencies: At the beginning of the story she was a shy character with some heavy problems at home in the current chapter she applies more abuse to herself than anyone else her family included. Even in the canon her character development made more progress (as far as it is visible anyway) and her team offered less support to her there. I would suggest that she should show more positive indicators to respond to her environment.
Yersi Fanel chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
I just happen to find your story, you see, Hinata is my favorite character along with Neji and Naruto (because Naruto is cute, can't say otherwise) and I think your story is very interesting and I'll read it!

Take care
LittleTwoLegs chapter 10 . 1/19/2007
I really am enjoying this story! Please update with the same length chapters. No short ones...please. Can't wait for an update!
Neccor chapter 3 . 1/19/2007
I like this story so far. I shall resume reading at a later time. Huzzah.
Tzarista chapter 10 . 1/19/2007
so far so good

can't wait for more
zeppelin13 chapter 9 . 1/18/2007
Wow. This... is really good. Your writing style is thoughtful and fluid, and your characterizations are very realistic. I usually have trouble portraying Kurenai because next to nothing is known about her past or her history, but she seems so in character! I can't wait for the Chuunin Exams.

Please update soon, this is great!
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 10 . 1/18/2007
i love your fic. I understand you completely... And I hope that you find time to continue soon ;D

A question... will be romance in the fic?

Kisses from Argentina!

Sorry for my horrible english ù.ú
Ipsi chapter 10 . 1/18/2007
Must commend you for such a well thought out story; there aren't many who are that diligent. I enjoy the introspection very much, and I think you keep everybody in character.

Personally, I feel the pace could be faster, but all the same, this is a wonderful story. It always gives me happy, fuzzy feelings. Keep up the fantastic work!
LazyKitty chapter 10 . 1/17/2007
wow, great story, can't wait for you to update -
DPL chapter 10 . 1/17/2007
Hello there, good sir.

I first found this fanfiction, when it was only 4 Chapters back then, during a boring afternoon in the early part of 2006. I have been keeping up with it ever since. I have to say that this is supremely well written, God-tier in terms of fanfiction in general. Keep up the (very) good work.

There is one thing I would like to address.

The anti-genjitsu techinique that you made Kurenai teach to TenTen, Rock Lee, and Team 8 in Chapter 4 is known as Kai- Release. In the Canon Manga/Anime, Sakura makes use of this techinque during the Chuunin Exam Third Stage Primary Tournament. Just thought you would want to know.

Speaking of the Chuunin Exam, it is going to be interesting how you will write Team 8's encounter with the Sand Genin. I already know that after they meet up with Team 8, they will meet up with Team 7, as that's probablity what happened in the Canon. I also know that Team 8 arrives at Room 301 before Team 7 in the Canon.

Cannot wait for the next Chapter.

Later.