Reviews for Team 8
booyah chapter 10 . 12/14/2006
WOHO ANOTHER CHAPTER I HOPE THE NEXT ONE COMES SOON
RengeMaster chapter 10 . 12/14/2006
Wow, awesome. I've been reading Fic for quite a while too. I waited SO LONG for chapter 10. I love how you put in the details of the A-Rank mission on the bridge. Before when I read this fic then read the Manga, I get confused to which team Naruto really was on XD.

Alrighty then, Cant wait for the next update!
Shambler chapter 10 . 12/14/2006
Somehow, I get this strangest notion that Fire Lord’s wife’s cat longs for a greater, more fulfilling existence than just being Fire Lord’s wife’s cat. Or just hates Fire Lord's wife.

Awesome fic!
John Henley chapter 10 . 12/14/2006
Incredible once again...

Cant wait for the next chapter...keep up the great work

Happy holidays!
JohnnyG chapter 10 . 12/14/2006
Another fantastic chapter. I wish, though, that Iruka would've responded to Naruto's teasing by teasing him about Hinata a bit. That would've been quite humorous. Also, I really enjoyed Neji getting his butt kicked by the drunk Lee. It's always a pleasure to see the early Neji get pounded. Shino's manipulation of his family was awesome; I really like how his character is developing (as I do with all of the other major ones). Lastly, it was nice to see Naruto's increased maturity when dealing with Team Seven after their return (and the fact that the mission didn't end exactly the same in canon was a smart choice on your part). Keep up the terrific work.

Best,

~JohnnyG
ano-nimmus chapter 10 . 12/14/2006
AWESOME chappie!
fairydustgems chapter 10 . 12/14/2006
I love your fic. Especially where Shino uses logic to live his life, and how Kurenai is activly trying to help her students to the best of her abilities - It's a great read. Please update soon.

Cheers! _
Zenze chapter 10 . 12/13/2006
Aww...Shino makes me happy in this chapter. His sense of righteousness is so in character. I really love how you had such logical, in character explanations for all of Naruto's faults here. It's a refreshing change from one of those completely absurd transformations in Naruto. I can't wait 'til the next chapter! ;D
amanor chapter 10 . 12/13/2006
There are other stories on this site but yours is the best by far. I espescially like the way you include every character from the naruto manga in a way that is so beleivable. The only thing that I question are the jutsu thet naruto learn. In the manga it explained the difficulties of learniing elemental techniques. In this story you taught Naruto and the group both a water and lightning jutsu. But after getting past that, there is is absolutely nothing nothing wrong with this story. Ialways wondered what might happen if Naruto was put on a team with a caring Jonin Sensei. I love everything from the teams growth as individuals to the better understanding of each members past and present.

I look forward to your further updates.
Duo's chibi Deathscythe chapter 10 . 12/13/2006
I've been following this story for... a while now. I have to say that it's one of the best stories I've ever read in the Naruto fandom, and possibly the best non-Yaoi story I've ever come across.

I love that this story has Shino playing a prominent role, as he is the one character who seems to be underexplored in the Naruto universe. I also liked how the Wave Country mission changed because Naruto wasn't there.

And in dispute of one of the reviewers, the fight was totally believable, because from the way it was described, Akamaru latched onto Haku before he could jump in front of Zabuza, which in the manga would've been at about the time that he told Naruto to kill him during their fight.

I don't generally read Naruto fics anymore (I've come across way too many bad!fics), but this fic is giving me the courage to delve back into this fandom and maybe find another treasure in all the trash.

I generally don't go through reviews of other people's stories, at least on but when I saw the number (3100) that amazed me, so I just had to see what people were saying. I hope you're not one of those authors that get offended when people say 'Update ASAP', even though I think people like that are total morons.

I would just like to say that I will be very happy to see the next chapter of this, be it next month or next year.
rasengan86 chapter 10 . 12/13/2006
Great story, you do a very good job of having Naruto change his personality gradually. I think all fans of the Naruto manga at some point ask themselves a what if Naruto had a differnt team. I hope you are still planning on having Naruto train with Jiraiya though. If there is anything about Naruto that should not change...I definitely believe it is that.
lyttle chapter 10 . 12/13/2006
This is a great story and I hope your next chapter comes out soon, no rush, but I still can't wait!
Kitsune6 chapter 10 . 12/13/2006
Awesome chapter. Everything about it was funny and/or cool. Keep up the great work. )

And will we get to see Ino and Temari?
wingchumonZERO chapter 10 . 12/13/2006
Greetings! I would, firstly like to congratulate you on the masterful approach you have taken with this fiction. Naruto and Hinata's relationship, so sorely misused in most fiction, is portrayed with elegance and patience in this one.

One thing i might make a comment about is the speed of which the Clan Council succumbed to Shino's remarks, however logical they might have been. the Aburame were/are a well known clan in Konoha, and were relatively powerful, so it would be...logical...to expect that at least some of their number perished in thew Kyuubi's attack, therefore, while support of Shino's argument is not expressly noted, neither is resistance.

I found this fiction while browsing around in a C2 mine had also been placed in. I am pleasantly surprised by the outcome of most of your chapters and i wish you good luck in the next few.

You're definitely on my alerts list, though it might...be confined to this story, as i have a slight distaste for Harry potter fiction, no offense intended.

good luck.
Zenze chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
I only just finished the first chapter but I'm already getting teary-eyed. It's really strange, since there really wasn't anything sad about the first chapter, but reading Kurenai's thoughts and all the things Naruto went through really makes my heart ache. The poor kid. I can't even begin to imagine what it's like to be shunned by everyone for something that wasn't even within your control. You're a terrific writer. I think you really caught Naruto's character very well. I've never payed much attention to Kurenai, but I'm starting to like her a lot too. )
14,751 | « Prev Page 1 .. 767 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 787 .. Last Next »