Reviews for Team 8
Soorim chapter 9 . 10/10/2006
Ah- are people being rude about getting you to update? You have my sympathy...

Your story is interesting, realistic and all the characters are wonderfully in character.( Gasp!) None of that OOC crackfic crap here.

In any case... This was a great chapter. I wait with baited breath for the next update.
battousai222 chapter 3 . 10/10/2006
Great chapter. I loved it alot!
Blues59 chapter 9 . 10/10/2006
I love this story. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Razuiberri chapter 9 . 10/10/2006
Woo-hoo! I'm so glad that you updated! I've been checking on this story here and there to see if there was a new installment up yet or just to re-read. x3

Great job on the new chapter!
battousai222 chapter 2 . 10/10/2006
Love the chapter. It was truelly great. PLs keep up hte great work. I definitly love your idea of having naruto on team 8 and him becoming strong on that team!
CrystalC chapter 9 . 10/10/2006
*cheer!* D
Tiara Shin chapter 9 . 10/10/2006
I LOVE IT! This is definitely one of the best Naruto-fanfics I've read. I especially love the way you portray Shino... Anyway, great job, keep up the good work and please continue soon. Pretty please? *pulls out chibified Naruto with puppy-dog-eyes*
Uchiki na Kage chapter 9 . 10/10/2006
OMG I LOVE YOUR SHINO! he. I can't wait until he gets to 'burn that bridge' !1!one!

Finishing this chapter gave me that bubbly I-can't-keep-this-in feel of a squeal low in my chest. SO GO YOU! I am so happy with this update! Which means of course, that I'm hoping for hte speedy posting of the next one. *wink*
XerxesZ chapter 9 . 10/10/2006
Good story! I like how the characters evolve throughout your story. Furthermore I greatly enjoy your versoin of the Aburame Clan and their devotion to logic.
Mikra chapter 9 . 10/10/2006
A lovely chapter. Thank you for updating.
Metal Dragoon chapter 9 . 10/10/2006
Wow. Just... wow. I have to tell you, you only continue to impress me with your writing. Not only have you clearly shown how much of a sanctimonious bastard Hiashi is, but now you've managed to easily and fluidly bring one of the least used factors in the Naruto-verse into play. I'm talking of course, about the home lives of the various ninja aside from the main charecters. We never really get a good background on Shino in the show, and I think that the writers would be proud at the family you've constructed for him. Please keep up the good work, I eagerly await the next chapter.
The Vale chapter 9 . 10/10/2006
very cool story. looking forward to the difference proper training will make to the chuunin exams. in addittion to which i feel i must compliment you on the character growth you have portrayed. often fanfic authors tend to radically alter a personality when doing an AU. whilst i still enjoy reading such it is pleasant to see a more subtle and progressive approach.

looking forward to reading more.
Mou'Ikka chapter 9 . 10/10/2006
yAY! i LOVE IT!

I simply cannot see myself not burning for the continuation of this story!
bobcat86 chapter 9 . 10/10/2006
i extremely enjoy reading your fics, nofp and team 8, how much of Harry's secret does Dumbledore suspect? please keep updating.
Carl Johannes Huglen chapter 9 . 10/10/2006
I love your story, you have to keep this going as it's one of the best stories i have read. keep up the great work
14,240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 767 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 787 .. Last Next »