Reviews for Team 8
Gyousan Maindo chapter 10 . 1/1/2007
This is a great story and hope that an update will come soon. and I thank you and your betas for your fine work.
Incarnate chapter 10 . 12/31/2006
I highly respect the initiative that you have taken and shown in the exploration of this aspect of Alternate Teams. Congratulations are in order.

-Incarnate
Introsquirrel chapter 10 . 12/31/2006
That was an awesome fic! Actually, its my first Naruto fic (I've strictly been an IZ reader, but my sister is slowly converting me) and let me tell you, it was unbelievably well written!

Upon reading your author's note at the end of chapter nine, I fully can understand your irriation and frustration. Being a story teller, my friends constantly tell me to write things down even though I'm busy. And I also understand that you have a life beyond

So take your time and make it wonderful! :D

~Signing Out~

Introsquirrel
Night-Owl123 chapter 10 . 12/31/2006
I can't wait until the next chapter. _ I saw an interesting article in the St. Louis Post Dispatch. It was about fanfiction and you were in it. I'm curious, did you get more readers after the article? Please update soon!
aquakyuubi chapter 10 . 12/31/2006
first off you've got a kickass story going here and i hope that u decide to update soon cause i wouldn't mind reading more of ur kickass story
Lilly Ane chapter 10 . 12/31/2006
Great story arc... Ja ne!
Porporino the III chapter 10 . 12/31/2006
. . There really can't be any other way to say it; you took a great idea and made it into a great story. Based on what I've read about the story, you started it at the beginning of 2006, and I didn't start reading it until after Christmas. Boy was I lucky I didn't have to wait.

Either way though, something of this caliber probably takes up a grueling amount of time to write, or at least it would me, it probably comes a lot easier to you. Each character is crafted in the exact way you'd expect, and I really enjoy being able find the points of the story that were affected by Naruto and Kiba being switched. (ex. Team 10 going to the Village Hidden in the Mist with Kiba instead of Naruto and having the bridge-builder die and Haku not) I'm also wondering how Sakura and Sauske will be affected since it was Naruto that completely changed them.

Also, having this conspiracy with the village and Naruto is a great idea, and I hope that it lives up to your expectations. One thing I am definitely looking forward to is how Naruto and Hinata will have their relationship/friendship changed by all of this. Her character is obviously growing and developing much more than her canon-counterpart. (still i gotta say that Naruto/Hinata will always be my favorite pairing for this series)

I hope that all is going well in your life and that your Christmas, as well as your New Years', were and will be, very happy.

P.S. (I was hoping, that if you might ever have some time, you could read and review my story some time, if you ever get the chance to that is. It's called Cardcaptor Kairi: Chronicles of the Midnight Sun. I'm only on the second half of the third chapter still, and I've managed to alter a great number of rookie mistakes that were brought to my attention, but I am still , for lack of a better word, a novice.

I hope you are able to rest easy on whatever types of breaks you may be currently enjoying, and I will be looking forward to your update whenever you decide to grace this site with it.

P.S.S. (I really do apologize if this whole thing sounds like I'm sucking up or kissing ass, becuase that was not my intention at all)

BYE
Tenkoi chapter 10 . 12/30/2006
First, I would like to congradulate you for making this a mild romance fic. I havent really seen any fics that dont have confessions then pairings in 5-6 chapters, and has nothing to do with a super powered naruto in a few chapters. your writing style is nice, and has details interwoven within the dialogue and not too vague. This has also convinced me that NaruHina fics arent always really predictable! Thank you for writing such an awesome fic and keep up the good work~!
Twilight Dusk chapter 10 . 12/30/2006
Oh Great Author, we your unworthy readers abjure ourselves before thee to beg thee to bestow upon us a further chapter in this awe-commanding narrative. We are not fit to read thy profound insights into the world of Naruto. Yet we must humbly request more of the most perceptive Kurenai-sensei and the ever ascending Team 8. We look forward to the coming of the Chuunin Exams for we know that thee, in thy most compelling words, shall surpass our every expectation.
greatstars chapter 10 . 12/30/2006
This is a great story. I like how you are doing things. Since the exam is coming up, and Orochimaru will be there-will he get the chance to put the cursed seal on Sasuke? And if he does, how will that work out? Will Naruto later become friends with him, and try to stop him from going to Orochimaru(valley of the end)? I can't wait to see how you change things. I hope the next chapter comes out soon!
Given Up chapter 10 . 12/30/2006
I only have on thing to say right now: THANKS FOR THE AWESOME STORY!
grim500 chapter 10 . 12/30/2006
OMG you are possibly the best writer here this story is the best ive ever read cts
Graypdrink chapter 10 . 12/30/2006
Ah i dont see why Kakashi ready just because they faced death. They still faied and in a pretty bad way i mean come on!

They couldn't stop a stupid little arrow from hitting the guy thats pitful!

Anyway I love your story man and i cant wait for the next update !

Keep up the great work man and ill keep reading :D
BahamutZer00 chapter 10 . 12/29/2006
You are quite possibly the best author I've ever read on Both Team 8 and NoFP fanfics are the top fanfics in their categories. If it isn't obvious by the massive number of reviews you have, just remember that there are tons more out there like me who tend to lurk, but enjoy your stories just as much. I continue to wait to see what you write next. Thanks for all the writing that you do.
Graypdrink chapter 9 . 12/29/2006
*Bitch smacks all those who send angry foolish rants about hurrying... then smacks self*

Lmao though i dont i said it in a mad tone i hope you dont take it that way. I love your story and i think you are quite good with your updates. Keep up your story man i love it more then cheese atm and thats saying something :D
14,815 | « Prev Page 1 .. 767 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 787 .. Last Next »