Reviews for Team 8
S.Stryker chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
I like the way you capture Shino's character.
Alex chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
This is presently my favorite Naruto fanfic, and in the top 10 of all fanfics. I enjoy the concept, and how the characters are portrayed and grow. While I often check up on it to see if you have added a new chapter, I would rather you continue to write with the quality and thoughtfulness you have done so far. As for those who are unable to understand that this is not your job or duty, I have only one thing to remind you...People are stupid (especially in large groups or when allowed to remain annonymous). Please continue to write as you have. I look forward to reading further into your world as you feel it is ready to be read.

Alex
Honebar chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
WooHOO! Go Shino! Ripe into the elders with them sharp words of yours! _ I'm so luv'n your story.
Quathis chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
Interesting emotions are showing in the usually stoic Aburame. It is an interesting change, though not unwelcome. Hinata and the Lee/Gai interaction was nice and hopefully we'll see more of that in the future. Keep up the most excellent job you are doing.
AJ chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
I love this story so much it's ridiculous.
Ikasury chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
*smiles widely and bounce/runs around the room with hands in the air* WOOHOO! arigatou Matthew-san for finally updating, i'm not one to push on writer's, kinda being one myself i know it sucks trying to write; for a miriad of reasons, nway... i'm extremely happy this is continuing and not abbandoned (T.T its one of my favs!) i'm glad there wasn't any bloodshed over the hyuugas just yet (i want time to sharppen my katanna *gives an evil grin*) and i'm glad hinata-sama wasn't haseled (i can't spell T.T), this was a very nice little in-between, everyone got a little closer, kurenai-sensei even started talkin' about her past (*gets down on knees with puppy-dog eyes* i wanna know what happened!) oh yeah, and go naruto for not being an idiot! good job helpin hinata-sama get some confidence, sorta, by gettin' her to train with him and rock lee, coincidently getting her to leaveing the hyuuga compound earlier before any bashing MAY occur(*holding up a katanna to a sharpening rock, still having that grin on face*) and of course to my fav of this fic *goes starry eyed* SHINO-KUN! *.* totally owns! i was laughing my ass off when he gave his father the proverbial bitch-slap, in a manner of speaking, about how ticked he was at his clan elders *starts lmfao-ing again* hehehe, get proactive Shino-kun! *muses for a moment* my last post was chopped up a bit, but i'll mention this again in case, shino-kun should totally have those mantis baldes as a sub, that would totally own (wow i sound like a vally girl X.X *crushed* how many times did i just say 'totally'?) ...hmm ...durr... uh... i'm out of ideas... soz ya, its all cool from my point of view, love the little psychological insights, especially from naruto, makes him sound smart, hehe... nway, love the story and pray to the kami that you continue, till next chappy -Sayonara!

(*.* heart Shino-kun, totally badass! *.* *gets ubruptly smacked on the head and knocked unconsious*)
L'Arya Shadeslayer chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
WONDERFUL CHAPTER! I was so excited when i saw that you had updated! I can't wait for the next chapter!
baie-baie chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
Yummy! This is good...when do Naruto and Shino get to beat up Hinata's family? I want her to pound Neji into the ground during the chunnin exam. I hope Sasuke won't become evil and I would love to have Sakura get a clue. Just don't make Kiba too mean. More soon please, I love how Shino speaks.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
Very nice chapter. I'm glad Lee knows about Kyuubi, it gives Naruto one more precious person. I hope Shino leaves the Aburame elders gobsmacked and unable to respond to his demands. Quite frankly, I can easily see Team 8's Genin all working together to purchase an apartment and move in together because of their friendship. If Hinata was the buyer I bet they could get a good price. I liked seeing Naruto suffer all but the end of the Omote Renge, I can't wait to see Lee perfect it and the Ura Renge. And please show the party with Team Gai, Drunken Fist Lee is funny and I'd love to see him beat up Neji in front of Hinata and Naruto.
Forgottem chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
I hate authors like you, You keep me too eager for hte next chapter.

This means you're a great author, and although I hate the wait, I'd rather wait anywhere from a week to a month for a new, long, and well-written chapter.
Vegeta the 3rd chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
Kurenai's Sensei sounds very interesting. Too bad her team never got to met him. Her aid in Naruto's perception is working great, since he figured out Hinata's trouble with her family. Just because he wants her to be head of the Hyuuga and she's timid doesn't help. A little help would greatly be appreciated now and then.

I admit; the part where Naruto interrupts Lee and Gai's embrace seen by throwing up on Gai's sandels was genius. I couldn't stop laughing. And the way they handled the situation was also great. I would expect their eyes bougling out at first, and then remaining compousure. Great humour here!

And lastly, Shino standing up to his clans elders. Hinata, it might take a while for her, so it's expected for him to go first. I admit, since he talks in such an describtive way, it's hard for me to understand him. I guess I feel like Naruto now, but this is good. It means you keep Shino in character and it's really rare for fictions to keep characters like Shino, Naruto (and especially) Sasuke and Sakura, so it's really good here. Go Shino! Help Naruto prove himself!

All and all, great new update. This story is one of the most believable (if possible) NaruHina fics I've read so far. It's always better to start of slow than everyone just rushing into confessions and kisses. Very pathetic NaruHina material here. Hope for another good update, Matthew.
Brennerdee chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
it is...amazing, the way you make everything sound. It's so sad, but happy and great at the same time. I love it how you get everyone's insight on the situation. It's absolutley wonderful, in other words: I LOVE IT.
Knight who says Ni chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
This is most likely my favorite story in the entire website. It has great dialogue and action. Nice plot twists and great vocabulary. I check almost everyday to see if it is updated. But i am ushually disopointed. This is the best fanfic i have ever read. I would like to see more of the advisors council or elders council involved. But good voc. and plot. COntinue with the good work. Um and a roughly acurate times of when you update would be nice too. Later.
Shadowedvoid chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
I just finished reading your latest chapter. I really like how your story is progressing and to be honest, I like a smarter Naruto at least smarter than what he is portrayed as in the manga or anime, as it seems to put breathe(sp?) some new life into Naruto. Also with Kurenai being his sensei this time round it makes me wonder what will happen when Naruto finally meets Jiraya...I'm guessing she'll most likely be in a "murderous rage" when she eventually finds out who exactly he is and what he is renowned for.

Anyways keep up this excellent writing.
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
Great chapter I loved it. Shino is mad isn't he? Hinata is now training with Lee, Gai and Naruto, very cool. Love it!
14,035 | « Prev Page 1 .. 769 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 789 .. Last Next »