Reviews for Team 8
Darkthedestroyer chapter 10 . 12/8/2006
I find it very remarkable how you stay true to the characters even when changing them, or in the case of shino not much has been shown. I have enjoyed this story very much and i like the fact that not only naruto shines in this story. Hinata, and even shino seem to be developing quite well and having equal (or slightly lesser) parts of the action. I find the interaction between the characters and their inner monologues to be quite well done. I really enjoy the quality of writing in this story and i look forward to more. I know this is a free service with which you provide us readers so i won't ask you to update soon but just expess my hope that it pleases you to do so.
Shulblaka Saphira chapter 10 . 12/8/2006
Really good chapter! Keep up the good work, and update soon!
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 10 . 12/8/2006
Heh, as usual you leave me speechless with your brilliance. You're really taking this whole kill-Naruto mindframe for the villagers to a whole new level. Truly mind-boggling. Especially since it actually makes quite a bit of sense. If I had to guess, based on what you've given me, Hiashi is a major player (if not the 'leader') behind this movement.

I can't help but find it somewhat amusing that you included Naruto with the discovery of Lee's Suiken abilities. But I can't help but to point out a small flaw. In canon, they showed that same scene happening in broad daylight, not at night. I loved that joke about how large Lee's weights would've been if not for the special sealed ones.

Hinata certainly is taking on a fair amount of Naruto's rebellious spirit, isn't she? Not telling the whole truth to her father, hiding a bento box in her bag. It would seem that she's on the verge of a revolutionary ideal, that the whole village/world doesn't share the same ideals as the Hyuuga or her father.

So that's how Team 7's mission turned out. I guess I can that scenario. Though, I wonder how Sasuke is going to change. I mean, instead of Naruto being the one who spoke to Haku in the forest, it was him. Thus, with Haku's moving point of view, one can only wonder if Sasuke would take those words to heart or not. Unfortunately, I rather doubt he'll even remember them in a few days.

Also, I couldn't help but find another slight error. You clear stated that Sasuke was the only one who could keep up with Haku, that is very true. Yet, you also said that it was Kiba who knocked off the mask. It just strikes me as an error, because while Kiba is quite fast I doubt he could be able to hit Haku. Unless it was an act of foolishness on Haku's part (which I doubt also).

So Haku is now in Konoha? I wonder if he'll find another precious person to attach on to. But for some reason, I doubt he'll willingly stay once he's released from wherever he is. I mean, he's been committed to Zabuza for years. Unless he did some serious soul-seeking on his journey, it doesn't seem logical he'd stay.

Hm, for some reason, I'm having premonitions of future Kurenai/Iruka. Especially based off of Naruto's little comment and Kurenai's apparent approval of the young man.

Overall, I very much enjoyed the chapter.
Storm Wolf77415 chapter 10 . 12/8/2006
I've been waiting for this story to be updated! It took you long enough. I know a few people will be glad that Haku was kept alive. The Chuunin arc will be interesting to see.
Jess D chapter 10 . 12/8/2006
Great chapter, and what an amazing introduction for Tenten and Neji. Loved the fact that you got Lee get a few good one on said Hyuuga butthole, especially the way you did it. I mean, think about how much of a humilation it is to Neji that a sober Lee is supposed to be "beneath" him. A no threat, yet when drunk, when he's supposed to be impaired, at his worst, and is able to knock down the "prodigy", man that's gotta take him down a peg or three.

Plus, I can see where you're going here with what's happening with Kakashi. I mean, Kiba's good, I'll give him that, but he's not a worthy rival for Sasuke, no matter how Naruto-ish he is. So, if Kakashi wants to modivate said Uchiha, imagine what'll happen when Hatake lets it be known that while he (Sasuke) couldn't take out one missing-nin, the dobe took out two. I can defintely see Sasuke trying to fight Naruto every chance he got from here until the Chunin exam. Plus, I can see Iruka no longer as worried about Naruto's participation as before thanks to learning about what took place in his latest mission.

Not to mention, I have to ask, will Hiashi Hyuuga be claimed as responsible for Naruto's current "conspiracy" trouble? Or is he, just like Shino's clan, simply caught up in someone elses plot to turn the clans against Naruto, and Sandaime and Yondaime's wishes?

Well, whatever happens next, keep up the amazing work cause I can't wait to see what happens next.
Hikaru chapter 10 . 12/8/2006
Great chapter as always, cant wait to read your next one, please continue soon!
mou chapter 10 . 12/8/2006
yeah! wicked! please update soon!
PersonaJXT chapter 10 . 12/8/2006
Yays, awesome chappie! Shino was really cool! I liked it a lot! I hope the Hyuuga problem is cleared up soon for Hinata, cause that seems to be causing a lot of strife for everyone. Hiashi is annoying... Never struck me as mean per se in canon, just a bit too much a stickler for rules. Anyways, great chappie. Keep up the great work and update soon please! (christmas pack with updates of your stories would be great _)

p.s. Here's a minor mistake your beta's missed or something. copy and pasted.

While it was gratifying that at least on clan was revising their opinion of Naruto

I believe it's supposed to be 'one clan'. My bad if it isn't.
SignOn chapter 10 . 12/8/2006
You know, I have a distinct feeling that if all fan-fic was like this, no one would ever mock it.

Congratulations.

The SignOn
VFR6 chapter 10 . 12/8/2006
Wa finally u updated this fic nice job man! -_-
ariel stormcloud chapter 10 . 12/8/2006
great story. it'll be interesting to see how Naruto handles the exams with his different outlook.
cokeboi chapter 10 . 12/8/2006
nice.
Thundereaper chapter 10 . 12/8/2006
Wow...a story that uses actual grammar, punctuation, and words larger than 5 letters long...in all seriousness, this is a rarity. Kudos.

Not to mention the fact that there is a veritable shit-ton of detail and a very good plot, and this is one of the better stories I've ever read.

Only suggestion I can throw out there, is that perhaps the story's plot could move a BIT more quickly than it is now. Also, Hinata at some point should snap...I hate Hiashi and his butt buddies.

Kudos and bravo, excellent story, and tremendously well written. I look forward to the next update.
Seansy chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
Amazing chapter. I can't WAIT, for the next chapter. Chuunin exams! Finally we'll get to meet some Sand and Sound Ninjas. This is going to be awesome.
Paladeus chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
(Purrs) - I really enjoy your story. Though, I am personally angered by the idea of child abuse, so I would REALLY like to see what Naruto does to help out Hinata and I can only hope it is very very very soon. xD But I am also glad their relationship isn't "Hi, I'm Naruto, wanna date?" fast. This is much more realistic in possabilities.

I like where the whole thing is going and how well it all fits together. I'll eagerly await the next chapter.

Paladeus