Reviews for Team 8
shadownaruto666 chapter 7 . 8/13/2006
great storyy i love it keep it up its great. update soon
TK chapter 7 . 8/12/2006
Wow I can't wait for more. Please keep up the amazing job.
rebelyell11339 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
great story
Sejjers chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
wow this is good. gonna read the rest over the next few days. very professional writing.
JPElles chapter 7 . 8/11/2006
Love the story. Greatly looking forward to the update. I think that Naruto is exceptionally well depicted. With Naruto there I think Hinata should be developing a little bit more of a back bone though toward her family. Or at least her cousin Neji. I can't wait to see Hinata shut that guy down fairly quickly when they fight. And the shock and forced eye openings her family will be forced to give.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/11/2006
I think Hanabi could have benifited from a few good strong slaps to the face and/or a good tanning of her behind. What a brat! She and her dear daddy deserve each other. Nice variation of Naruto going nuts. He didn't go on the wave mission, so that remake was out. Your version I think I actually liked better. I look forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/11/2006
You know, Hinata's father really should encourage at least one person from the Hyuuga family to pursue a career as a medic nin. I understand that he probably wouldn't trust anyone but family to help with his condition. But really, one would think that being the victim of a 10 years of pain, stick version, would be fairly uncomfotable and would make most people seek immediate medical help. I suppose some people are just to prideful to admit to such a potentially embarassing condition.
JPElles chapter 4 . 8/11/2006
This story is fantasic. Keep it up.
Jeefus chapter 7 . 8/9/2006
Oh please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please

have Naruto put Hiashi in his place. I have been diying to see someone do this and I haven't yet so please please do it...other then that, great job. I love how this is going. I can't wait to read more. I think the 'situation' between Naruto and Hinata is funny. And I can't wait to see Naruto grow some more and develope...do you think he's going to learn Hirishin (spelling?)no jutsu" from Jiarayia (sp?)? (*hint* *hint*) Oh, and ...I gotta wrap this quickly so I apologzie for it this review being all over the place, so great job and keep up the good work and good luck. Update again soon. And lastly, I love the story and I like seeing Hinata developing and hopefully we'll get to see her put her father and sister in their place ALONG with Naruto doing it too.
kuroneko17 chapter 7 . 8/9/2006
i love your story its was my first time reading it and i have to say i enjoyed every line.i've read other storys in which naruto has a different sensei but none as realistic and good as this. please keep updating i'll be looking forward to reading the next chapter. its so hard to find a story with good plot to it thanx
Dr Gero chapter 7 . 8/9/2006
An awesome chapter. Some plot, action, touch of angst, and some humor. Gotta love it. _

Can't think of much to comment on, I liked it all. The battle scenes were great, though I wonder if Naruto was thinking (or able to think) a little too much while using the Kyuubi's power. His thoughts did seem to be on a slightly simpler level, so no biggie.

Interaction between characters (be it long conversations, looks, gestures, comments, etc.), as always, was nicely done and another high point.

I think the best one-liner in this chapter has to be Naruto's, 'and Shino is eating for three now!'. :D

There was a small mistake I noticed though; I'm pretty sure you got 'vertical' and 'horizontal' turned around. Vertical is up and down, while horizontal is left to right (or side to side). 'Suiton: Gyoushuu' is normally vertical (if I remember right), to fill a canteen, and since Naruto altered it so it was like a firehose... :P

And while not quite related to your story, I thought I'd mention I heard someone liken the Chidori to an Armor-piercing round, and a Rasengan to a hollow point. ;)

Looking Forward to the Next Chapter!
S-Wanderer999 chapter 7 . 8/9/2006
Well a good chapter and I liked the battle scene and the situation with Hanabi and Konohomaru. With the situation concerning Hanabi, you can compare it to when Hinata was captured and find Hanabi's performance lacking. After all Hinata was 3 years old, and sleeping when she was kidnapped from the Hyuuga estate (for that you can blame the guards like Hanabi blamed Iruka), while Hanabi is 7 years old, was awake, is supposed to be quite skilled and apparently was at the academy when she was kidnapped along with Konohomaru (think of how Neji and other Hyuuga's might treat Hanabi after that, as well as knowing what Hinata did). As for Naruto I think he might decide to talk to Kurenai about what happened in the fight and maybe getting some control over it (after all he might not want it so that he taps into it whenever he gets that angry or snaps). As for people I think he might get to help would be Kurenai, Sandaime, Shino's father, and maybe his teammates (I can see if they say they want a Hyuuga there, Naruto saying Hinata because of how the other Hyuugas he's met have been jerks). Anyways keep up the good work andI hope to read more soon.
S-Wanderer999 chapter 7 . 8/9/2006
kawaii chibi shun chapter 7 . 8/8/2006
For a minute there, I thought you might have really killed off Iruka! T.T This chapter really was great. One thing I found particularly amusing was, well, I'll just quote it below:

" '...the Rock ninja appear to be.. less than eager to test our defenses.' ... 'they think Naruto is the Fourth Hhokage and are therefore terrified of him.' Naruto wanted to sink into the earth - without using a Doton jutsu - as the adults all turned toward him in shock. One of the ANBU snorted behind his mask. Naruto supposed Shino was getting payback for all the times he'd knocked him around during their latest sparring sessions. 'Hey! They were standing a long distance away!' he grumbled. 'A very long distance,' the wild-haired woman agreed, laughing coursely, 'if they thought your were the Yodaime!' "

So funny... _

Will this be one of the stories in which Naruto eventually learns the Yodaime was his father? Is that canon, by the way?

Anyways, your fanfiction is amazing. I really like your reordering of the teams, it works really well. I'm looking forward to your next update very much.
ally ally oxenfree chapter 7 . 8/8/2006
You wrote the Hyugas brilliantly. Awesome chapter as always.
13,540 | « Prev Page 1 .. 769 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 789 .. Last Next »