Reviews for Team 8
Magus1108 chapter 8 . 12/25/2006
Please update soon.
Smiley Face chapter 10 . 12/25/2006
This story is amazingly well written and because of that I almost wish I had never read it seeing as how more than half the pieces of this site pales in comparison, leaving me disatisfied with their works.

You've adapted this story remarkably well. I'm curious to see how their new training is going to affect their performance in the chuunin exam. I don't really expect drastic differences in regards to the fights (i.e. Hinata vs Neiji, Naruto vs Kiba), but I look forward to seeing their adventure in the forest of death.

Your portrayal of Hinata is interesting. You've incorporated her meek and reserved personality quite well and there's a feeling of depression which she has yet to discover. Her low self-esteem is also very obvious. I love how you've written her accurately and haven't exaggerated her shy demeanor when with Naruto like other writers do.

You're also touching quite a lot of issues surrounding the attitudes villagers have towards Naruto. It's refreshing that someone has actually touched it and extended it to the point of implying that there are various people who are influenced by their fear that it translates negatively into their actions by attacking Naruto anonymously.

It continues to get more and more interesting and the story porgresses. I cannot wait till you update and I pray to god that there are other Naruto fictions on this site that could entertain me until then.
chris lutz chapter 10 . 12/25/2006
this is a really cool story and I can't wait for the next chapter.
sealdfox chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Great I realy like this story so far.
animeflunky chapter 6 . 12/23/2006
this story is just to good you have to be my favorite author on the whole site. I cant even put it into words...
bob246 chapter 10 . 12/23/2006
i think this story is great and i like the way u are going im gonna read this story untill u finish it... it great !
Mr.YeaH chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
your stories cool try to make naruto jounin level before the chuunin exams
Jetflash chapter 10 . 12/23/2006
Re-reading this wonderful story for the third time in about a month, I'm finding even more things to praise you for. The comment in chapter 9 that Naruto's team-mates would have to be incredibly dense or self-centered to not have noticed the Kyuubi being imprisoned in him was a very good dig (insult) to Sasuke and Sakura, seeing that they didn't notice in the original story. I hope to see more of your works, both this and HP:NoFP, in the future.
tony chapter 7 . 12/22/2006
is this goona be a naru hina fic?
Jonohex chapter 2 . 12/22/2006
Wow, another great chapter! Very rich in detail, great interplay between characters. Things make more sense in your Konoha than in the 'real' one.
RI100014 chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
I like your story and because I don't have to facade or fear facing ridicule, I'll state full out: I cried. Because I know the lonliness that Naruto shares. He works against it differently than I do, Shino would be a better comparision for my outward appearance. But I know the pain of being alone. I also am quite interested for these reasons in psychology and as a child possessed a yearning to understand the world around me and...truthfully...why I never seemed to fit in it. Keep up the good work. I've always found myself fond of these tales, that aren't necessarily looking for outright pity but do realize these character's struggles. It just feels more filling, I suppose.

Till next time...adios.
Ozzallos chapter 10 . 12/22/2006
Excellent work. Made of 100% all-win additives and preservatives at every level. Attention to detail and character depth truly pass the high water mark at every single point, every time. There's no way this couldn't make it into my favs.

[x]Add story to my Story Alert list

[x]Add story to my Favorite Stories list
Sirius Silver chapter 10 . 12/21/2006
pretty good story cant wait to read the next chapter
core8ball chapter 10 . 12/20/2006
Great chapter, they keep getting better as the story goes along. Can't wait to read your version of the chunin exams.

John
Megaolix chapter 10 . 12/20/2006
Interesting... I wonder how the exams will turn out... Especially since Naruto still doesn't have a spying technique for the first exam.

By the way, what will happen with Haku? I'm sure you didn't make Team 7 capture him for nothing. But I suppose I,ll know in 1 or 2 chapters...

Keep up the good work.