Reviews for Team 8
faetlrae chapter 4 . 10/3/2006
Now it's really getting juicy! I'm glad to see that the team is really becoming a network, and the development between the genin and Kurenai is wonderful! I also am enjoying the development of Hinata and Naruto.
Prim8 chapter 8 . 10/3/2006
This is a very well-written fic! I really enjoy it. I hope you update soon _
Dysteria2008 chapter 2 . 10/2/2006
wow that is really really good! can't wait for more!
Shizor chapter 8 . 10/2/2006
This fic is awesome, please update!
Oxi-Nu chapter 8 . 10/2/2006
So god. Thanks. May I please have some more?
faetlrae chapter 3 . 10/2/2006
Your portrayal of Shino is pricelessly dead-on. With that said, this story gets more and more enjoyable and interesting as it develops. I am excited to read about the developing relationship of Team Eight as well as Naruto's and each individual's development.
faetlrae chapter 2 . 10/2/2006
This is still love. I am eager to read more, but I've noticed your uncanny talent at smoothly displaying many arrays of emotions over just a page-worth of text, and I must say I am in awe! Keep up the great and interesting work.
faetlrae chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
I am absolutely captivated by the start of this fan fiction! I am excited about getting to read more, but I see I have quite a few chapters to go before I catch up.

I am eagerly reading!

Fish
Raigel chapter 8 . 10/2/2006
Man i've read over 300 different stories and reviewed only 9 so far (if not less) and you are the next one i think is worth of my review (don't misunderstand i don't think i'm special); your story is great but it still have one problem...

UPDATING TIME!

I understand you have your real life and all, but at least write something in your profile to let us know you are alive and writing...
anonomus chapter 4 . 10/1/2006
Slight mistake. Gai is a Jonin not a Chunin so he should be waring a Jonin vest.
Anonymously Stupid chapter 8 . 9/30/2006
wow, after reading through what you have wrote of this story so far, i am thoroughly impressed with your writing skills, and the AU plot as well.

for being an AU, the characters do seem to be in-character, which is a surprising treat.

i'm also wondering if you would maybe add some info on what everyone else is doing, like how all the other teams have changed the original story plot in this AU of yours. just something i thought would be interesting to add.

thank you for writing this story and briging me such delight in reading it. i do hope you continue. please?
kenshinjagan chapter 8 . 9/29/2006
good story really interesting hope to read more soon please update fast
suitsfan22 chapter 8 . 9/27/2006
sweet story! update sooner tho.
Straightshot chapter 8 . 9/27/2006
Please, please... PLEASE! UPDATE SOON!
Altrict chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Heh, I would put in a massive amount of writing and constructive criticisum but I'm really in a rush right now! Homework and all that... Well all I'm going to say is that you're hitting everything right on! Way to go! Keep on going all the way.

PS: I'll probably properly review your's and every one elses story when I have enough time. Everyone likes reviews! Even the massively popular people! Am I right?
13,913 | « Prev Page 1 .. 769 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 789 .. Last Next »