Reviews for Team 8
DracosEchidna chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
Hello once again. ITs good to see your still there, hehe. As always your story is good. Theres too few stories as good as yours. Ive read some stories almost 40 chapters long, but even they lack the quality in yours. Keep it up, i look forward to the next chapter.

And to all of you people who flame, if you havent written a story yourself and havent recieved a flame TRY IT AND SEE HOW IT FEELS! jackasses. IF YOU DONT LIKE THE STORY, DONT READ IT! SIMPLE AS THAT!

And my final word to flamers,

Guile chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
Another solid chapter.

That debriefing I was looking forward to, more Gai n' Lee action (what can I say? I like the freaks), and plenty of Shino - who I'm growing to love more and more as Team 8 progresses. Good stuff.
Almon chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
Hello Matthew. I just started to read your fanfiction "Team 8" this weekend and I must say it is amazing. I love the depth of the characters, I'm not sure if that is the right wording for it. It is a great story and I look forward to see where it all will lead. I don't have much experience in story-telling and my grammar isn't very good so I can't provide any criticism in those areas. I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy reading this fanfiction. I hope this review I am submitting isn't an annoyance since I don't know if this is what the review stuff is used for. Any way keep up the great work and I look forward to the next chapter whenever it comes. Take care.
Zoneshifter D chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
An exellent chapter, as it appears to be the norm with you. I'm rather concerned about what you will do to Kakashi's team now. Would Kakashi become curious about the shinobi he almost had as a student? It is just a random thought, but intriguing nonetheless. I am visualizing some of the possible repercussions the changes you have performed in the Naruto timeline might have in the future of your story. But I'm more curious about how the changes will affect the story when the Chunnin exams start, since it is such a big turning point in the series. I'm sorry about the impatient flamers. I hope my review is to your liking.
LachwenII chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
OMG I can't believe it! I have this thing set to notify me when you update, and IT DIDN"T TELL ME! I just found out BY ACCIDENT! Gr. Sorry for taking so long, but I honestly didn't know you'd updated - was actually getting kind of frusterated, because I needed by S'TarKan fix XD.

Great job, btw!

biggestboss chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
Great fic! i'm glad that you have Naruto and Hinata's relashionship grow gradualy over time, instead of "Hinata confesses, and BAM! Naruto instantly loves her." you use alot of colorful adjectives, so each chapter is very detailed, but not boring. Also, can you tell me what translation engine you use? I havnt found one that translates into Japanese text. please update soon!
animemistress419 chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
Great chapter! I hope you update soon!
Tannim Murphy chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
Another fantastic chapter on an awesome story. Although I think you're advancing Naruto and Hinata with the weights a little too quickly, Shino's charactarizations and reactions are priceless. I can only suppose you gave him the extra bugs so he could keep up with the rest of the team.

Anyhow, keep up the good work! I really appreciate being able to read your stories.
isthisparadise chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
I love the update and the steps Shino is taking. Please update again soon.
St. Alicon chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
Ah, I like this chapter very much. Its nice to see an author making an effort to go into the phsycological parts of a story.

Though I Can't really come up with anything of worth to tell you I'll just point out that you have awsome betas :) Give them a thanks for me would you? And that your writing is amazing in and of itself don't get me wrong, I just think betas don't get as much thanks as nessisary, some of the truly great storyies would be nothing but rubish without them.

Idhren chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
This is my favorite of all the Naruto stories I've ever read-thanks ever so much for updating again! Shino, Hinata, Naruto, and Kurenai are fleshed out and believable, and there's obviously some reason thought given to the world-building behind the story. Details such as having a counselor visit the academy (Konoha ninja are generally well-balanced pyschologically when compared to many of the ninja they meet from other villages...quirks like Gai's don't really count since he drops the act when things get serious). Shino is so rarely explored as a character that it's a real pleasure to piggy-back along in his head, especially in this particular chapter.

The balance you strike between humor (Naruto's henge-prank on Kurenai was brilliant!), drama, and action seems characteristic of all your writing, but it's so rare to find such high quality in the Naruto fandom that this fic really stands out. Please keep up the good work at your own pace! (I'd much like to introduce your ungrateful flamers to Mr. Whoopey Cushion, at the very least).
cbsnes chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
It's always nice to read another chapter that you have written, including this one. Your writing style is great and it's nice to see stories that have correct spelling and grammar.

Looking forward to reading more.
Moonprincess202 chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
This chapter was amazing as always. I'm really beginning to like Shino now.
Ryoga's best friend chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
This was an amazing interpretation of a history rewrite. You have a great understand of the characters and I like how you filled in Kurenai's back story. The change of pov is done so well that even the descriptions of the scenes are fully in the characters veiw, something not seen so often.

I can say without doubt that this is one of the best all around Naruto fics on the site. I can only look forward to this going on even better. Keep it up
DrgnDrake chapter 9 . 10/8/2006
Update now! I demand it!

...I kid, I kid. Write at your own pace, loyal readers can patiently wait.
14,195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 769 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 789 .. Last Next »