Reviews for Team 8
Vegeta the 3rd chapter 8 . 8/14/2006
Man, Shino is a lot more smarter than people give him credit for. And I just can't wait to see the faces out of everyone's faces when they see the 'dope' actually good and strong, though that will take a good while. Hope Naruto knocks some sense into those Stuck-up Hyuuga's too.
Hinatafanboy chapter 8 . 8/14/2006
Ah how naruto shouldn't have been. A truely great work of art you have in the making here. Please continue this and your others.
Psycho King chapter 8 . 8/14/2006
Very good... I agree that some authors tend to get very melodramatic about a character's angst sessions... while I agree that real life is full of angst inducing moments, it becomes annoying when authors spend excess amounts of time brooding over it or even have them start angsting over things that make no sense in the current situation...
Pepp chapter 8 . 8/14/2006
As always,a great chatper...

I love all your stories! lol

And this one especially... lol

I love how you are portraying Naruto in this...

He doesnt seem to be out of character and you are building the story up so well! lol

And I think how he is, though slowly, becoming a bit more thoughtful, he is still oblivious to Hinata's affections! lol

And though I really havent seen Shino in the show much yet, I think you have him well within the character I've seen so far, and it pretty funny how he talked and Naruto had to look towards his sensei to translate it... lol

I cant wait till the next chapter!
Regrem Erutaerc chapter 8 . 8/14/2006
You continue to please. Absolutely amazing. Loved it. Can't wait to see the next chapter, and it's great to see how well you're developing this. I wonder how Hinata would react to beating Shino badly in taijutsu practice, then asking Shino to stop taking it easy on her, only to find out that he wasn't._
WalterDornez215 chapter 8 . 8/14/2006
Good as usual...
Marine Brother Shran chapter 8 . 8/14/2006
Wow...now that was intense. One of the best chapters I've seen written by you yet. The psychology, Naruto's reaction towards Shino's discovery, his explanation to Hinata that had had the Kyuubi, everything. This was a really well written chapter, making me wish that this was already finished LOL. It's really good and I hope to see more. Now to break it down LOL.

I liked the psychology aspect. It really showed how insecure Naruto can be concerning the fact that he has the Kyuubi, and the fact that he indeed killed, and felt the joy in it. I supposed a somewhat normal reaction, especially if it's done out of defence, or a reaction towards an insult of sort. You seem to really understand the human mind to be able to create something as profound as this. It was also quite insightful into the way Naruto's mind had developed up until this chapter. Now that was neat.

The conversation between Hinata and Shino was pretty impressive as well. From the way Shino admitted his assumptions were wrong to Hinata's responces to his comment, really well written. I like it a lot. That and the fact that she's a lot stronger than she appears wouldn't you agree, especially in your fic.

Hmm and what's this? Naruto is piecing together Hinata's feelings towards him? This should be good LOL.

Well anyways, that's all from me

Cheers Ja ne
sadfru chapter 8 . 8/14/2006
awesome chapter and hope for more soon...what can I say, I'm greedy! :)
keebler-elmo chapter 8 . 8/14/2006
this chapter was important, but not excellent. Your writing was up to par as usual, but because of little action, and mostly dialog about Naruto's emotions it wasn't as good as previous chapters. However, in terms of plot, this chapter was a huge step foward. The best part in the chapter, and the biggest suprise was the fact that shino knew about the kyuubi. I seriously underestimated his power of observation, and it was great to see him suprise me. When they return to the village, shouldnt they get a bonus of some sort, for participating in the rescue of the two children? besides that keep up the good work and update soon. I can't wait to see where you take the chuunin (i think thats misspelled) exams.
StarGazingNights chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Wow...I didn't actually get to read your whole story but it was soo good! Sorry...I review random people when I read the summeries. haha. Anyways...The summery made me want to just click the link to your story so bad! and wow! You started this on new years day? Well, I wouldnt blame you. It's hard to update often sometimes. Not only that but it does take awhile to write long stories. I tried to keep my chapters short because after I while I get a bit tired, and I don't have the time to write my story until around 9.
Soul-Harvester chapter 8 . 8/14/2006
This is easily my favourite story out there. Again and again I find myself so into the storyline. UPDATE FASTER THOUGH!

Later.
zmanjz chapter 8 . 8/14/2006
Your writing is simply amazing. The character development you use when taking a story farther and farther from the core naruto-verse is spot on.

You get different people when they are exposed to different stimuli (Different lessons learned and what not.)

But you write in such a way that the character is never "Out of character" but their development is entirely IN character... they've just developed under different circumstances.

This leads me to believe that you've either studied psycology, or you have a natural talent for psycological development and profiling.

I've said it before, but every time I get a story alert for one of your stories it's like its christmas morning all over again.

Thank you.
Scribbling Death chapter 8 . 8/14/2006
This was a great chapter, as always. I loved reading it, and the plot, reactions, and scenes were wonderful.

I don't know if you read your reviews...but I do have when comment. Most of Naruto's words and sentences match his personality, as well as his occasional cursing and use of slang. On the other hand, though Shino and Hinata are only about 12, their language is quite developed for their age. I understand the Hinata is a Hyuuga, and Shino is an Aburame, a strong clan in their own right, but their (especially Shino) choice of words are unusually mature for their age, as well as complicated. The Japanese have different styles in their language, and one is extremely formal. Rock Lee, in the Japanese anime, speaks in the traditional, formal language. Still, his words are the ones often used by a teenager. Also, Neji uses slightly informal words (cool, rather then unusual; afraid, rather then apprehensive, or casual). I know they aren't the best examples, but I just wanted to mention this.

This is still one of the best stories I've read-I hope that I'll be able to write this well one day. Please keep on writing-I look foward to the next chapter. Can't wait to read it-

Ja

-Scribbling Death
JohnnyG chapter 8 . 8/14/2006
Another fantastic chapter. I really like the character portrayals you've setup. I also hope that you keep the chuunin matchups the same. I still think Hinata will lose in the prelims, but she'll obviously make a much better showing. Also, I can easily imagine the intense beatdown that he'll give Neji in return, and how demoralizing it would be for the Hyuuga clan. Anyhow, keep up the awesome work.

Best,

JohnnyG
blackwolf0925 chapter 8 . 8/14/2006
I would like to know if your going to do romance in your story. What I'm getting at is this, I'm wondering will Naruto start date Hinata now or when there older. I mean if he accepts her feelings towards him.
13,602 | « Prev Page 1 .. 771 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 791 .. Last Next »