Reviews for Team 8
FallingSakura chapter 9 . 11/11/2006
I want to say that although I have been reading Naruto fanfics for a relatively short time I think I have found a gem among them in yours. I love your plotline and how you deal with the main characters. No character is ignored and every character, I believe, is accurately portrayed considering the circumstances of your story. Not to mention the fact that the way you write draws a person into the story. I can't wait until I receive an e-mail notifying me that you've posted a new chapter.
oscar101 chapter 9 . 11/11/2006
Good story
tigra18 chapter 9 . 11/11/2006
This story is so awesome. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Kagome-reincarnation chapter 9 . 11/10/2006
It's me again- I'm at the most recent part of your magnificent piece of work. You've left me wondering what'll come next.

The plot is very well made out, though it leaves me confused as to what will happen next. Grammer and other sections seem to be in the minority, as I see only one or two per every other chapter. The manner in which you take on the characters' differences and acceptances is rather inspiring. It forces me to rethink my own works. Anyhow, I wait impatiently for your next update.

Keep up the great work!
Kagome-reincarnation chapter 2 . 11/10/2006
Perhaps you recieved more reviews due to the extensive depth you showed in your writing. I suppose I don't know much, this being the only story of yours that I'm reading, but I do know that I'll be keeping up with it, even if I don't review.

Either way, I think you're headed in a good direction, but I guess I'll have to keep reading to find out.
VolantRedX chapter 9 . 11/10/2006
You are planing to put out an new chapter right. I realy like this fanfic and would hate to see you dicontinue it.
Sreia chapter 9 . 11/10/2006
Whaha really good. It's funny (but not idiotic) and I like this team so much better than the original! Naruto is stronger here, and so that it makes sense. Really good and I can;t wait for the nect chapter!
Ryfee chapter 4 . 11/9/2006
WTF. WHAT A { super } LONG CHAPTER *blinkblink*

but no worries . . . coz i really loved this chapter :D

i simply think that the naruhina-ness was cute like ice cream *giggle*

& the ENDING of this chapt. wow. twas so gorgeous (:

great chapter. nuff said.
deathgeonous chapter 9 . 11/9/2006
This truly is an inspired and well thought out piece of work. A cut well above most of the work I read and I truely look forward to your next update. Am I guessing right with all the hints that Hinata's Father was the one to orcristrate the death's of Kurenai's compainon's? That is the jist of what I'm reading into things, but I do not have a clue to why, unless the Hyuuga on her team was to be the next leader of the Hyuuga clan and he assaniated them for that reason. But I'm just guessing here, something do I love to do when a good story captures my intrest and I don't know what will happen next and need to wait to find out. Not that I'm trying to rush you, please, take your time and do this story right. Well update as soon as you're ready, for I'll be egerlly awaiting the next chapter of this great story.
DragoFlare 4000 chapter 9 . 11/9/2006
Such a flowery name for a move that plants your opponent like a turnip!- Naruto

I couldn't agree more!

I love this story!

I love this Chapter!

Update please?
Shozo Irie chapter 9 . 11/9/2006
Another Great chapter from this Fantastic History!.

I don't Know what can I say that I haven't told you in my previous reviews.

I'm really hooked with the quality of your fanfic. A little more and you will get the 3 thousand reviews. And you deserve a lot more!

I can't wait to read the Lee's party of celebration ( If there is a litlle of _Sake it would be very funny).

Way to go!

P.S: By the way. I know that all general questions has to go to your Yahoo Group so I will do, but I want to ask here first:

Will you include the last Arc filler "Kurama clan" in your history?. Although it was a filler it was very good and it is one of the few cannon things that talks about Kurenai's past, and the Yakumo character has caught my attention, she is like a somber version of Lee ( with Genjutsu instead of Taijutsu) and I really want to read something good about this character and if you're the one who is writting it's sure it would be very good.
Darkstardragon99 chapter 9 . 11/8/2006
Brilliant story!

Its interesting having a naruto who is actually thinking.

I hope he finds a way to help Hinata with her family. Preferably her leaving the clan and ending up with naruto. Naruto/Hinata stories are my favourite types, although him ending up with Kurenai or Anko is also good.

Keep the Story coming!
LordHatredX chapter 5 . 11/8/2006
very detailed but good sorry update!
Antiguo chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
I hope you write more of this excelent fic
XoT chapter 9 . 11/8/2006
This is a great story. I love this new 'Naruto' and how you made him less of an idiot. I especially love the psychological aspects of your story. It gave it more depth and dimension. Keep it up and update soon!
14,453 | « Prev Page 1 .. 771 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 791 .. Last Next »