Reviews for Team 8
Dan Ingram chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Dunno how I stumbled across this fic, but I'm glad I did. The running subplots, a mentor that actually takes an active part in Naruto's life, all combine to make this a great story.

That said, I'm not really seeing anything OOC in regards to Naruto. It's been shown plenty of times that if someone points him in the right direction, Naruto will bust his ass to make it to the end goal. He's impulsive and doesn't think things through yeah, but he's not completely stupid.

As long as you're writing this I'll be reading. Any chance we could see some of the other teams though? I'd like to see the interaction.
Darth Cruel chapter 8 . 9/22/2006
Thsi is one of the best AU fics I have read in a long time. It's so good, It is really believeable. I can't wait to read the next chapter, keep un the good work.
Jason C chapter 8 . 9/21/2006
fricken awsome story. Well don only a few spelling and or grammar mistakes out of all you chapters. by the way do you know the average word count for each one?
John Doe chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Like what the hell if it takes a fuckng month to write a fucking chapter what is the fucking point of you countining to write this story. So if you keep doing this without even an update stop immediatly please!
Straightshot chapter 8 . 9/19/2006
I love this story! This is one of the most well-written stories I have ever read! You have to update soon, I'm dying here!
DarkRavie chapter 8 . 9/18/2006
I'm so loving your fic. I like that Naruto is on another team than the usual 7. Makes for a nice change and different direction for the story to go. I look forward to reading your next chapters!
Bad Habits chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Reading through it for the third or fourth time at least and I caught something I'd missed on previous read throughs. When you're going over team assignments Hinata thinks "This was rapidly becoming one of the happiest days of her life, definitely the happiest since her mother died." Not necessarily a mistake, but it does seem to imply that the day her mother died was a happy day.
duckmasta2020 chapter 8 . 9/17/2006
update very soon plz
Heteroclite chapter 8 . 9/17/2006
Great story. The way that you've developed Naruto's character is actualy believable unlike a lot of the story's that you read. Looking forward to reading more.

K.
Midgar chapter 8 . 9/17/2006
This is the most impressive fanfiction story on FFnet. You're the best writer on FFnet. No words can describe how amazing your story and writing skills are. _
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 8 . 9/16/2006
Awesome as usual. I see that the fact of Kyuubi's presence in Naruto has finally been revealed to his teammates. And in a very realistic way as well.

So back to Konoha. I shudder to think of what will happen when they return. Please don't keep us waiting for much longer.
narutofreakjax chapter 8 . 9/16/2006
good story keep up the good work. heres a few Questions for the story

1 is hanabi going to rat on hinata?

2 when are naruto and hinata going to confence to each other?

3 when are the chunnin exams?
Rin Hitokiri chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
cool
Wing Moon chapter 8 . 9/16/2006
OMG! THIS THE BEST NARUTO STORY I READ THIS YEAR! I LOVE YOUR FANFIC! PLEASE! UPDATE SOON!
JodahTAME chapter 8 . 9/15/2006
Great stuff. Keep up the good writing.
13,921 | « Prev Page 1 .. 771 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 791 .. Last Next »