Reviews for Team 8
Regrem Erutaerc chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
That chapter was simply incredible, and extremely heartmoving.

To put it simply, I loved this chapter, and I cannot wait to see more._ I wonder how Hanabi will react to her sister suddenly being much more aggressive in their training. I'd love to see her end up doing that Divine 64 Strikes attack or whatever it's called due to Hanabi insulting Iruka and Naruto especially. That would be great._ And maybe by then, the Chuunin Exams could be on the next day, preventing her father from being able to find out what the hell happened and how she had learned that technique.

I wonder how it'd be thought if Naruto invited Hinata over. I mean, I don't think anyone except the Hokage and maybe Iruka have ever visited his house, and it would be the perfect place to help Hinata feel better._ Though, she may feel bad that he has to live in such horrible living conditions as compared to the house she lives in, yet at the same time kinda embracing it all due to it being Naruto's house and stuff.

And, I'm also eager to see Hinata get an outfit change like Naruto did. I'm very eager to see how it'd be like, and am greatly hoping it happens before the Chuunin Exams, while at the same time greatly hoping the Chuunin Exams are soon to come.

Either way, I must say that this has been the best chapter yet, in my opinion, and I'm eager to see you continue it.:D
Des Shinta chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
Heh, now you got me wondering what level of anger an Aburame would be at if they were 'yelling themselves hoarse and setting all their houses on fire'.

In other words, GO Shino!
vincent1875 chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
good chapter.
hells-fox chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
Dude i got a major headache and my eyes swirled reading in how shino talks, but that is what makes this story awesome, that is just how i imagined shino would talk whenever he did talk more than a few sentences. keep up the good work
kwangmablade chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
great work and I cant wait to see what happens next
BioDragon chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
Awesome update...I can't think of anything else to say! It was all awesome! Well the part at the end with shino was funny. Can't wait for more. Yay!
vanchagreen chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
Very good story. Very good chapter. All in all a very good job. I really like the way you actually put some thought into your stories. Thanks, and if possible update soon.
DarkRavie chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
I so love your fic. It's really good and I can't wait to read your next chapter.
Zarzer chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
Yes! Anouther great chapter! I espesially enjoyed shinos reaction at the end of it. I hope that the next chapter wont take longer than this one but if it dose than thats allright, I enjoy this stroy far to much to be picky! Keep writting!
Blue Bragon chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
please update, this chapter is showing great potential okie. Please you are a real genius for thinling of this ok
TheRavenQuoth chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
I LOVE this story. Keep up the good work
Patch5129 chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
Awesome chapter. Glad you have Kurenai talking about her past. The interaction with Naruto and Hinata was great. And I loved Shino's line at the end "We'll burn that bridge when we get to it"
Sejjers chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
w00t! w00t! keep it up!
zenith020388 chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
Every time I find an Email in my inbox that says a new chapter is out for Team 8 (or any of your fics, frankly) I always feel like the day gets just a little better. your work displays an incredible amount of professionalism and finesse, such traits that people like me can only wish to achieve in our meager-by-comparison attempts at command of the English language far surpasses that of any other person I've met or read, even many professional writers. reviews that direct anger at your intervals of publishing are not only irrational, but rather stupid to boot. take your time, and continue to uphold the quality standard that you've set for yourself, regardless of what a few irritated fans may say.

...I think i cleaned out all of my fancy word allowance in that last paragraph... heh... another masterpiece of a chapter, as expected of the great M. Cheers, man, and all the good karma to ya! _
fanlover chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
aw...Shino's speech made me sad _

great chappie! keep it up!
14,025 | « Prev Page 1 .. 771 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 791 .. Last Next »