Reviews for Team 8
New Moon Werewolf chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
YEA, AN UPDATE!

Wonderfully written as usual. I just LOVED how Shino gave his clan a tongue-lashing (as much as one can do without yelling) and said he would rather leave his clan than see his teammate thought badly of. YOU ROCK, SHINO!

I also like how you showed Lee getting drunk... I have sparred with someone who also watches Naruto and was doing her imitation of a drunken Lee... she was more dangerous than she usually is... *shudders*

And the Chuunin exams are coming up now; can't wait!

- New Moon Werewolf
Veridius chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
Like how you changed the protect Tazuna ending, I don't think I've ever seen one where Tazuna dies.

On a related note, I have a fealing that the council is going to manipulate Haku into attacking Naruto.
PopeYodaI chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
Wow, Shino just tore his entire clan a new one right there, didn't he? It's damn impressive how well you managed to weave his confrontation with his clan into a concievable work. 'Till my next review :)

Pope Yoda I
Kai Dragoon chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
Love the scene with Shino and his clan, shows the intelligence behind the bugs, the coat and the shades. Never think I saw a fic where a Team 7 without Naruto came back with Haku(although the Tazuna dying was a nice touch). Wonder if he be in it later I can see him understanding Naruto, but since they haven't met yet it be more difficult for that interaction.
Monaki-cheung chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
great chappie! i luv it! hurry update
blackangel chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
Can't wait for the next chapter!
imgonnadie chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
Very good. Please do continue to write.
Shadow Eclipse chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
awsome

update soon
Kuno-Baby chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
Ooh! This is the first Naruto fanfic that I have really been able to get into. Nice work and keep it up! I can't imagine having anything to say that could help you do a better job - you're beyond the best I could come up with.
RandomTopic chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
Two things.

One, wouldn't it make more sense for Tsunami or Inari to have died if no one had been at their house to protect them from the samurai?

Two, I don't find Tazuna's death believable. A gangster again wounded shinobi wouldn't have been able to catch them off guard, and Kakashi's team should have been protecting Tazuna at that time.

-Soelle
Almon chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
I am at a lose for words. This story as a whole is quite amazing. I am enjoying the characterization of Kurenai. I also thoroughly enjoy the logical thinking of Shino. How do you do that? Does it take you a while to work through Shino's logical way of thinking? Do you normally think that logically? I know I don't. P I was looking forward to Shino's confrontation with the clan's elders and I was not disappointed with that scene. It was great. ) Keep up the great work.
MasterBrattan chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
i just love this fic, one of these days i'm going to add it to my favorite stories list, which has yet to be born
Miss Apollo chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
yay! chunnin exams! im so glad u updated! the chapter was, of course, amazing. i never really cared about shino when watching the show, but i totally love him in the story! cant wait for the exams, especially with team 7. update when ya can happy holidays!
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
Yay! I've not been getting a lot of story up-dates lately, so this one was rgeat to get.

I liked how you've saved Haku, but did you have to kill Tazuna? I mean, he survived till the very end of the battles, to be killed by an /arrow/.

But, I guess, it does give a realistic feel to the thing.
Itallia chapter 10 . 12/7/2006
That's an interesting way to introduce the change. Usually people just change it as "another option." I liked Shino's stand against his councel, and how Team 7 still managed to survive their mission. I also have to wonder how Haku being alive and in the village will change things. Surely he'll meet Team 8 eventually. It was also a bold twist to have Tazuna die-not many are willing to kill such...well, not really important, but side-main characters. I like how you changed the mission-it worked well.

Can't wait to read the Chuunin exams-it really will be interesting seeing Teams 7 and 8 battling it out. Later.
14,666 | « Prev Page 1 .. 771 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 791 .. Last Next »