Reviews for Team 8
Era-chan chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
I was anticipating this chapter...and I was not disappointed. I like how you dealt with the meeting of Team Eight and the Hokage. I also like how you gave some insight on how Shino and Hinata were feeling at this time. I really like how Lee responded positively to Naruto's tale and how the team got closer. I am looking forward to the Aburame clan elders' meeting with Shino, since I liked the 'meeting' between Shino and Shibi. Can't wait for the next chapter!
DarkSideOfBlue chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
Honestly, I do not know what there is to complain about in terms of the length of time it takes to update this story. The quality of each chapter speaks for itself. At this point, I would not be dissapointed if thenext chapter took half a year to be posted and only comprised of a single sentance. I could honestly say that if that single sentance mirrored your previous works, it would speak volumes at the very least. I anxiously await your next update, and I wish you well.
xxept0 chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
An update! -dances around- Beautiful! -grins- Ah, have I ever said I loved this story? Toot, toot, my favourite part was Shino's conversation with his Dad. God, you completely hit the nail with him! Perfectly! Portrayed him the way Kishimoto-sensei himself would have if he took the time to include him in more plots! Yep, I love this update, and I'm looking forward to the next. :D
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
*read the personal note* Strangely, I suddenly have the strong erdge to shout, threat, and yell at you now.

Ah well.

Anyway, it's good that you've up-dated again! It's been a while, hasn't it? It's an early birthday present for me, as I'm turning 18 on Monday! Thank you very much for your (unintentional) gift!
Invader-Nehima chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
I couldn't possibly think someone would leave a bad review on suchn interesting and well-written story! Thought..the impatience I can understand, heh. It's hard to wait for something you know is going to be good!

Ah..wow...I was awed by how in-character you made Shino in this chapter, especially towards the end. If he ever spoke that much in the anime, no doubt he'd speak as such. Of course, considering he's only spoken that much in one entire episode, and only one, there aren't very references, but you did a very good job! It was a pleasure to read!

Take your time updating! It's well worth the wait!
Multi-Facets chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
Who! (shakes head) This story is some ride, man. Fates are indeed changing, but you're keeping everyone very much in character. Kurenai is an amazing teacher, and her students are learning a great deal from each other as well. I also look forward to more sessions with Gai and Lee; you've given Gai a very thoughtful side others would overlook, and I appreciate that.

The humor comes out of left field, and I love that style. Your spelling and grammar are very precise, and the vocabulary especially challenges my own word-memory. (I admit to scrambling for Dad's Bigass Hardcover Very Heavy Dictionary half the time, hee.)

All in all, this is very inspirational: I can only hope if I ever complete my own Shino-Naruto-Hinata team 'fic, it's a FOURTH as good.

I await the rest of this 'fic with tail-wagging anticipation. See ya there, and thanks for all the effort you've put into this! vn_n
cokeboi chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
excellent work, has SAT words too. lol.
Airotia chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
Wow. Just wow. I'm glad you didn't automatically have Hinata encounter her family-that could, uh, in blunt terms, "break" her. xP And I've never thought of the idea of Lee and Hinata training before-it seems really plausable and, actually, a good way of teaching. I like the way you are devolping Team 8's characters-they really are growing up in this fic. I consider it even better than the way they devolp in the anime. You also manage to keep Shino in character perfectly, something many, many authors seem to screw up on.

In short, this story kicks ass. XDD I can't wait for your next update, but... Heh, I can understand if it takes a while. Compared to many stories, the chapters are long. lol If you ever publish a real book or novel, I'd love to read it-I'm sure it'd be amazing as well. _
Aznkendoboy124 chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
OMG, dude I freak'in loved this chapter~ I was totally stroked when I read this " Shino’s statement was the equivalent, in Aburame terms, of shouting himself hoarse and setting all their houses on fire."

My god man, I've got nothing bad to say about this chapter! the grammer was fine and I didn't see any glaring spelling mistakes (glaring meaning that I didn't see any).

I really can't wait for your next update~!
Suki1 chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
Yay for new chapters! - Keep up the great work!
Teal Thanatos chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
Enjoyed the chapter, I've never thought of Shino being angry before, but I can now.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
I LOVE your story, that is the most I've EVER seen, heard, or read Shino say EVER!

Oh man, I LOVED the interpretation of Shino's little monologue there...hehehehe...Yelled himself hoarse and then burning everyone's homes...LMAO! OH man, when I read that I was like HUH? and then I was ROTFLMAO! oh man, I absolutely LOVED that...

FANTASTIC chapter, THANKS:D
lucas13 chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
If I was rich I would probably pay you a salary to update faster but alas Im not so update whenever you can! :P
Kiratt chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
HOLY CRAP AN UPDATE! YAY! xD it makes kira mucho happy! xD *hug* awesome chap, love the hinata-ness. (hiashi's being a bastard..-_-) and kurenai rocks. there hsould really be more of her in the anime and manga. T_T; and and and..um yeh. good luck and update soon! _

~*Kira*~
Hellsfirescythe chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
Wow. I don't care how long it takes you to update, just as long as you do so. Plus I love how long your chapters always are. It makes me happy and makes my day. Plus you have Shino as an awesome character and I love the way you characterize Hinata as well. You're doing a really great job with this fanfic!

Keep it up!