Reviews for Team 8
Nick chapter 9 . 10/20/2006
Another great addition to a great fic. I know I'm supposed to offer some sort of critique on the story but really I wouldn't change a thing. Sorry to hear you're getting flames for not updating as quickly as some people want. One way to look at it though is that people would not flame you for the rate at which you write if your fic wasn't excellent. So even the flames can be taken as a compliment for your work. I look forward to the next chapter.
Shadow Girl chapter 9 . 10/20/2006
You have me, hook, line and sinker. Your story is so good that I went to bed so late that I almost missed my bus that goes to my college. Your plot is amazing, so interesting and very well written, so I'll wait for the next update impatiently. _~ Do it as soon as you can, but take your time as well. That will ensure a very good chapter! _ Have a nice week!
Pj chapter 9 . 10/20/2006
Great cgapter
Doseimotsuko chapter 9 . 10/19/2006
this was awsome! update if you can!
AmunRa chapter 9 . 10/19/2006
I've seen this story on several favorite lists, but never gave it a shot until now. I'm so glad that I did. You've done wonderfully with the alternate universe you've created. Naruto is benefiting so much from Kurenai's attention and from his new found friends, and I can't wait to see what other adventures they happen to undertake. Your story is very intriguing and I'm looking forward to reading more.
Cythe chapter 9 . 10/19/2006
Hey, just found this story already written up to ch. 9. It's really good. And I like the author's note about your salary and the end of ch.9. Definitely worth a chuckle. Keep up the good work hopefully I'll be able to come back to this story in a couple months and read the rest of it. Cya
WarKnyte chapter 9 . 10/19/2006
Wow. I have just barely started reading this and then I found that I somehow could not stop. This is one of very few stories that I would rate "Nearly Flawless." The plotline, while on the surface seeming to be a simple rehashing of what has been done before, is excellently thought out and detailed. It contains every element of a perfect story, including a feeling of history, surprise elements, twists and turns, emotive moments and more. The characterization is wonderfully accurate. It is also very much in character for what has been established and carries throughout the entire story. You have wonderfully avoided spotty characterization. I love the direction that you have taken all of this. I am a huge NarutoxHinata fan, and the way you have written Shino is music to me, as he is one of my favorite characters.

I will also say that your grammer and spelling are very proficient. All in all this story is going in my favorites and you are going into my alert list. Please keep it up and I can't wait to read more.
VoltActionSniper chapter 9 . 10/19/2006
nothin to say, the qualm i have is a small one, the story seems to move a bit slow. thats it though. just keep up the good work and try to speed up the tempo
Loki chapter 9 . 10/19/2006
Nice story..
horus501 chapter 9 . 10/18/2006
i loved this story and found myself continuing throug it all even after over 24 hours of reading and my exastion catching up to me (i just got my internet after a couple weeks and had to catch up on alot of stuff) im glad i took the time to read this as its deffintly one of the best fics iv read and the best involving shino and an insight into his personality along with other points such as kurenai being sensei...anyways good job and i look forward to future chapters regardless of how long they take...i mean i waited my whole life to read this fic so i can wait weeks, months, or a year or 2...i dont know about after that as i might not be using internet or die somehow or something...anyways l8er
Brother Roland chapter 9 . 10/17/2006
Great story so far, looking forward to how you get through the chuunin exam. I have one question about something that you havent covered yet, i suppose it's not the most relevent of things, but i'd like to see some details about the team 7 C rank to the mist. Personally i don't see that mission coming out successful without Naruto, but i'd still like to see it from your point of view. As far as developing the various aspects of your story, the only thing i can comment on is that it's not long enough yet for my tastes, but that pretty much goes for every story ive read. Keep up the good work, i await your next update with great anticipation.
neosildrake chapter 9 . 10/17/2006
I lost track of this story a while ago. Not surprising, seeing that I have over 100 Naruto stories to monitor, not to mention other fandoms. However, as you can see I found it again and this time actually made a link.

I'm very impressed with your writing and like this story very well. The characters are good and completely in-canon-character written and I like the interactions.

I personally like it, that you let them stay human and not make them kind od super, especially Naruto. They have strengths as well as weaknesses and do develop in a way that seems natural and not forced on by the writer. So I appreciate that your story actually stays logical in those aspects.

How far in the canon-timeline is it now? Are the Chuunin-exams soon and do they enter? I personally do not find them ready to do so yet. One ore two more C-Rank missions should be taken. At least I think the way you describe Kurenai, she should opt for at least one more and maybe some more practice. Since people can die in Chuunin-exams quite easily and Genin from other, poassible hostile, counties participate, I have the feeling that your Kurenai would try to prepare her team for this. Maybe by teaching basics about the jutsu-style of other countries, so Naruto, Hinata and Shino know what they might encounter.

Also I always enjoyed it, when Naruto invented are adapted jutsus to his liking. As embarrassing as the Sexy no jutsu and Harem no jutsu are, they are quite effective against certain parts of the population.

Also I'm really curious as to how the relationship between Hinata and her family develop and how Shino's meeting with the clan-elders will go. So please update soon. And don't forget that Naruto has to visit Iruka in hospital.
Trasaric Comnenus chapter 9 . 10/17/2006
Once again, this was another magnificent chapter.

For the Chuunin exams, I'll be curious to see how you handle Neji and Sasuke.

Neji doesn't really strike me as a bad person, but he is sitting on a lot of repressed rage towards the main family.

It would make sense to me if he is largely ignorant towards Hiashi's treatment of Hinata, excepting the "special training sessions." After all, if he thinks Hinata is a pampered moron, while he can move heaven and earth and not get a polite nod, his behavior in the Chuunin exams would make perfect sense. I do hope that he and Hinata can reach some kind of reconciliation after the exam.

As for Sasuke... Considering how he reacted when Naruto was able to equal him in combat in the OTL (with Jiraiya's tutelage and all) he'd probably be indescribably enraged by Naruto's improvement this time around. He hasn't been working with Naruto, so he still thinks of the lad as nothing but some bumbling moron who graduated by sheer luck.

If he's paired against him in the Chuunin trials, and loses, he's going to have a freaking apoplexy. He is going to go totally berserk if he loses. Probably end up running to Orochimaru so fast, you'd think he had a rocket engine strapped to his back. Especially if the Snake-sannin makes any comments along the lines of "You want to kill Itachi, but can't even beat the worst student in the academy?"
Britnee chapter 9 . 10/17/2006
Great! Wonderful! Fantastic! I positively love this story. Please update as soon as you can!
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 9 . 10/17/2006
My favorite part in this chapter is that indirect dig to Sakura and Sasuke. It made me laugh.
14,438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 775 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 795 .. Last Next »