Reviews for Team 8
Nightcrawler2000 chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
"Positive, thoughtful reviews encourage me to continue the story and work on the next update."

Very well then,

AMONG ALL AUTHORS, YOU ARE TRULY THE EPITOME OF THE POWER OF YOUTH! WITH THE FIREY PASSIONATE APPROACH YOU USE TO WRITE EACH OF YOUR GLORIOUS CHAPTERS, YOU FURTHER PAVE THE APPROACH TO YOUR OWN GODHOOD; SHINING YOUR YOUTHFUL BRILLIANCE UPON ALL OF US,YOUR LOYAL READERS, WHO WEAP AT THE FACT THAT THEY CAN FOLLOW SOMEONE OF YOUR GENIUS! PLEASE KEEP ON WRITING OH PARAGON OF YOUTHFULNESS, SO THAT WE MAY FOLLOW YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH AND BEYOND!

Hey, if nothing else, I think I earned enough credit for the positive review on the amusement factor alone. Anyway, as for the constructive part of the review, I have two suggestions for the next chapter, though I have a hunch you were already planning on doing the first one.

My first suggestion concerns Lee's party. I think you should have it be the party where Lee's talents in the art of Suiken, the Drunken Fist, are first discovered. Ironically, I can only think of one fanfic in passing that even wrote about that scene, and it wasn't that good, so the unique factor will be good. Not to mention the "potential", aka Drunk Lee talking, of that scene.

My second suggestion is related to my first, but it's a lot more radical. In fact, I think some people might want me hanged for Naruto canon heresy or something since it's that out there. However, if you can realistically pull it off, you'll become a legend, hands down, in the naruto fanfic world.

Anyway, here's the second suggestion: At the party, it is discovered that Lee is a Suiken user, BUT, he is not the only Suiken user discovered. The other Suiken user discovered is ... Hinata! . With concept as unique and outrageous as an out of control and drunk Hinata causing massive damage, the possiblities are endless. Personally, when I think of that, an image comes to mind of a clingy Hinata talking to "her Naruto-kun" like he's a stuffed teddy bear and possibly nuzzling her face against either his hair, his chest, or his cheeks (The whisker mark factor). After that, I just break down laughing.

Anyway it's your call, but I'd give some serious thought to that second suggestion.
MadnessLover chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
Great story.
AbCzDeF chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
Very nice, I am looking forward to the next chapter. This fic is my favorite these days, very nice. Keep it up.
aboulhosnc chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
This has got to be the greatest story of naruto I have ever read on fanfiction. I think its even better than the real manga due to your interpretation of a much more genuine naruto. Every time i read this story, it makes me love it more and more. And the language you use sets it aparts from the others in a most humbling way. Still I would like to appologize for the behavior I myself feel from time to time when I see this story not being updated. I guess I just want to say that this has been the highlight of my day. Please keep up the updates and do your best
creitros chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
Wonderfully done.
Skoonie chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
w00t! 'Nother update! And better than the last, no less! I liked how Naruto asked Hinata to train with him and Gai and Lee, although I object to the fact that Hinata revealed a few things about the Jyuuken style. True, not the most important atribute/skill of the Hyuuga clan, but it's still a closely guarded secret. Then again, that's just me.

I also liked how you keep to Shino in this story almost perfectly in sync with the original, though just a little more talkative (or not-Shino's not a character I like to keep tabs on :P).

Again, nice update, and update soon!
Demise chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
Magnificent...just magnificent.

Each chapter is just pure bliz to read, i dont mind waitng a bit for each chapter , beacus when they do come out i know it will be just perfect.

I love the length of each chapter , cus when i find a good fic i want it to go on and on and on.

I can't wait for the chapter where Naruto and Hinata finally understands the feling they have towards each othere...makes me all jumpy in my seat.

I know it will be a while before that happens thou , thats whats makes this fic so great i guess...the slow build up in fluff...each chapter leaves just enough fluff to make me warm inside , and hope for more the next chapter.

Awsome work , im really looking forward to the next uppdate.

Take care.
locic chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
Wow great chapter like always I felt that the confrontation between Shino and his clan is being handled very well with the way the rest of the story has being set, thanks for the chapter and keep uyp the good work
lamentable chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
Absolutely terrific! There's nothing better than waking up to read this, let me tell you. This story is terrifically interesting, in character, and beautifully detailed!

Please, keep up the phantasmal work! I'll be waiting for the next fantastic chapter!

Kyiri Makrono
Birdboy chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
Hereby giving you a positive, but not all that thoughtful review. Another excellent chapter.
kanathan chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
let me say i like your story and thats all.
madnarutofan chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
oh... bad ass Shino... I love the new phrase "We'll BURN that bridge when we come to it." ha ha ha ha... Oh man, what a great story this is... Also. I am SO looking forward to seeing Team 8 learn of Kurenai's secrets/history and develop lots of strength while distancing themselves from their clans and village. The idea of a suped up rebel-team is uber-cool. Also, for Shino .. I think that perhaps he could master the new super-kikai bugs by perhaps having them feast on willingly given demon chakra? It may haps 'alter' them?
bronelv5 chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
I loved this chapter, especially the scene between shino and his father, because i rarely find anyone who is willing to write shino to any great length.

people send you bad comments? are they complete idiots?

you are by far one of the best writters on this site and i hope that these idiots you speak about are lined up and shot.

looking forward to read more on any of you stories.
Demonabyss chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
Very nicely written. I like how you've included Hinata with Naruto's training regiment, this will definately make things more interesting later. I also like the idea of Shino confronting the elders about their attitudes. I can't wait to see that. Keep up the good work.
Bloodreaver Alpha chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
Awesome, awesome, awesome. It's gratifying to find an author who can successfully and intelligently flesh out Shino. That this is an AU makes this story worthy of 10,0 thumbs-up.

Booya. Booya, I say!