Reviews for Team 8
Joe Fenton chapter 10 . 12/8/2006
Wow, I just love reading this story. It may take awhile for chapters to come out, but it's well worth the wait. I especially love that although there are big changes in the storyline, it's the small ones that matter the most - very much like you say in the author notes at the end of this chapter.
Shozo Irie chapter 10 . 12/8/2006
As usual it's a great pleasure to read the new chapter of your fantastic history.

I like it all (Shino and the Elders, the sake, ...) but my favourite part is the fact that Haku is alive, I think he deserved more history than the first arc and some flashbacks, and I'm sure that you're going to make a great history with his introduction in your history.

I hope to read the new chapter as soon as possible.

Way to go!
Skoonie chapter 10 . 12/8/2006
OMG, Tazuna dies? WTF? lol Too bad...oh, well, I've never liked him anyway :D Hope Inari's ok, though.

Is the Chuunin Exam gonna start soon? I hope so! Can't wait to see if Hinata can beat Neji in this version :D
WalterDornez215 chapter 10 . 12/8/2006
Great Work!
Birdboy chapter 10 . 12/8/2006
Some utter awesomeness from Shino there.

Another excellent chapter - this is one of the fics I'm always excited to see update.
on-stolen-time chapter 10 . 12/8/2006
This is my tenth review on your story and you continue to be one of the most gifted writers. One of the things I respect is your manner of taking things slow and detailed. I hope that previous complaints about your speed from others does not discourage you. I continue to wait for your next chapter with great anticipation.

I had the previledge of being your 20th review. Well guess what? Happy 30!
Laser Crusader chapter 10 . 12/8/2006
I am so happy that you finally updated this story. It has been over two months since you updated this story and that is just too long of a wait for me. I would also like to congradulate you on getting over three thousand reviews for this spectacular story. I just have to say that I am beyond impressed with your work that you have done on "Team 8", this story has to be the greatest thing that you have ever written. No offense but this story is one thousand time better than all the other stories you have written. I mean after reading this chapter I find myself desiring to read more. So anyway I just want to say that I love the work you have done one "Team 8".

Well, what can I say about chapter 10? I think it was Freaking Awesome! You did an excelent job in writing this chapter. I mean I loved how Shino challenged his clan elders and got some great results from them. I think it was an excelent idea of having Hinata join Naruto in his full day of training. Hinata joining Naruto in his intense training would improve both Hinata's personality as well as her fighting skills.

The Chuunin Exam is finally coming in the next chapter. I can't wait to see everyone reactions to how the changes that Naruto has undergone in his intense training. I would seriously love to see the reactions of Kakashi, Asuma, and the rest of Rookie 9 when they see Naruto kicking some serious ass. I bet they would really be shocked to see the person they labeled as "Dead Last" perform a superior job in the Chuunin Exam.

Sugguestions:

1. When the preliminary fights take place have Naruto fight Sasuke. I mean that is the best time to show everyone the things that Naruto could. I mean don't you agree that people watching Sasuke lose to Naruto would be a serious shock to everyone.

Questions:

1. Does Hinata fully realize that since she agreed to join Naruto in his intense training that she will be spending sixteen hours with Naruto everyday? I would have thought she would be extremely happy from that fact and show it in some way or form.

2. Now that you have updated this amazing story when do you think that you will update it again? Because I really want to read your version of the Chunnin Exam.

3. So in what chapter do you think the Frog Sage will apear?

4. Did you know that you have been entered in the Naruto Fanfiction Awards polls? The website is located at .org and you seem to be in third place. I find that a little hard to believe since you are supposed to be in first place.

All in All you did a terrific job and I hope you update another chapter of this amazing story as soon as possible.
Akolyte121 chapter 10 . 12/8/2006
Man this has to be one of the best Naruto fics I've ever read. You must update this soon, PLEASE!

Reading this makes you wish Kurenai had picked Naruto, seeing how he's turning out for the better. I also like how you're giving Shino time in the spotlight. I always thought he was a cool character who deserved more episodes. I also like how you're keeping things between Naruto and Hinata slow. I've read too many fics where he went from clueless to cleaning her tonsils within two chapters.

Your writing style is also very good and you should be commended on your ability to describe anything very well.

Please keep it up, this is a great fic.
guess chapter 10 . 12/8/2006
I loved the chapter and find Team 8 to be one of the best stories on ff. I was just reading through the reviews and was surrprised no one seemed to pick up on the irony of naruto being accussed of being a theif and a criminal after his statements in chap 2 while shoping with kurenai.

heres to hopeing that currative insperation hits and you update soon
Digi fan chapter 10 . 12/8/2006
So I guess in the next chapter the chunin exams begine.
Satetsu chapter 10 . 12/8/2006
Yo you finaly updated lol. I was just wondering... ah never mind. Good new chapter. Ill stay in tune for the next one
Clone Daniel chapter 10 . 12/8/2006
Another truly excellent chapter. I truly like the conspiracy idea within the council; an excellent side-story for the main arc. Plus, I also loved the deviations you took in the Wave Country story - it really made it much more believable, rather than just repeating what happened in the anime/manga. Different people, different circumstances.

Excellent stuff indeed. As always I eagerly await the next chapter.
Darkthedestroyer chapter 10 . 12/8/2006
I find it very remarkable how you stay true to the characters even when changing them, or in the case of shino not much has been shown. I have enjoyed this story very much and i like the fact that not only naruto shines in this story. Hinata, and even shino seem to be developing quite well and having equal (or slightly lesser) parts of the action. I find the interaction between the characters and their inner monologues to be quite well done. I really enjoy the quality of writing in this story and i look forward to more. I know this is a free service with which you provide us readers so i won't ask you to update soon but just expess my hope that it pleases you to do so.
Shulblaka Saphira chapter 10 . 12/8/2006
Really good chapter! Keep up the good work, and update soon!
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 10 . 12/8/2006
Heh, as usual you leave me speechless with your brilliance. You're really taking this whole kill-Naruto mindframe for the villagers to a whole new level. Truly mind-boggling. Especially since it actually makes quite a bit of sense. If I had to guess, based on what you've given me, Hiashi is a major player (if not the 'leader') behind this movement.

I can't help but find it somewhat amusing that you included Naruto with the discovery of Lee's Suiken abilities. But I can't help but to point out a small flaw. In canon, they showed that same scene happening in broad daylight, not at night. I loved that joke about how large Lee's weights would've been if not for the special sealed ones.

Hinata certainly is taking on a fair amount of Naruto's rebellious spirit, isn't she? Not telling the whole truth to her father, hiding a bento box in her bag. It would seem that she's on the verge of a revolutionary ideal, that the whole village/world doesn't share the same ideals as the Hyuuga or her father.

So that's how Team 7's mission turned out. I guess I can that scenario. Though, I wonder how Sasuke is going to change. I mean, instead of Naruto being the one who spoke to Haku in the forest, it was him. Thus, with Haku's moving point of view, one can only wonder if Sasuke would take those words to heart or not. Unfortunately, I rather doubt he'll even remember them in a few days.

Also, I couldn't help but find another slight error. You clear stated that Sasuke was the only one who could keep up with Haku, that is very true. Yet, you also said that it was Kiba who knocked off the mask. It just strikes me as an error, because while Kiba is quite fast I doubt he could be able to hit Haku. Unless it was an act of foolishness on Haku's part (which I doubt also).

So Haku is now in Konoha? I wonder if he'll find another precious person to attach on to. But for some reason, I doubt he'll willingly stay once he's released from wherever he is. I mean, he's been committed to Zabuza for years. Unless he did some serious soul-seeking on his journey, it doesn't seem logical he'd stay.

Hm, for some reason, I'm having premonitions of future Kurenai/Iruka. Especially based off of Naruto's little comment and Kurenai's apparent approval of the young man.

Overall, I very much enjoyed the chapter.
14,770 | « Prev Page 1 .. 775 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 795 .. Last Next »