Reviews for Team 8
Blue Bragon chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
please update, this chapter is showing great potential okie. Please you are a real genius for thinling of this ok
TheRavenQuoth chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
I LOVE this story. Keep up the good work
Patch5129 chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
Awesome chapter. Glad you have Kurenai talking about her past. The interaction with Naruto and Hinata was great. And I loved Shino's line at the end "We'll burn that bridge when we get to it"
Sejjers chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
w00t! w00t! keep it up!
zenith020388 chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
Every time I find an Email in my inbox that says a new chapter is out for Team 8 (or any of your fics, frankly) I always feel like the day gets just a little better. your work displays an incredible amount of professionalism and finesse, such traits that people like me can only wish to achieve in our meager-by-comparison attempts at command of the English language far surpasses that of any other person I've met or read, even many professional writers. reviews that direct anger at your intervals of publishing are not only irrational, but rather stupid to boot. take your time, and continue to uphold the quality standard that you've set for yourself, regardless of what a few irritated fans may say.

...I think i cleaned out all of my fancy word allowance in that last paragraph... heh... another masterpiece of a chapter, as expected of the great M. Cheers, man, and all the good karma to ya! _
fanlover chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
aw...Shino's speech made me sad _

great chappie! keep it up!
MagusKyros chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
I just love the way Shino talks. I could definetly see him talking like that in the anime XD.
F00l3Al2 chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
LOL! I love all your Shino moments. So is it going to be Shino vs Elders or Shinoa and Naruto vs. elders.
Hogwarts Knight chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
I think that I can understand what you mean about negative replies to your stories slowing you down, and quite frankly I have to wonder why people act that way. I've seen several skilled authors on this site stop writing a promising story because they understandably refuse to keep putting up with such abuse. As it stands I'd rather not see that happen to this story since not only does it seem as if it's actually being made by the people who created Naruto but it helps show a side of the various characters that we normally wouldn't get to see. This chapter despite its long time in coming is probably one of the better written chapters I've seen in a long time and in my opinion at least captures the true essence that has made the Naruto series so popular. Although I could wish that you'd update faster I'd much prefer seeing a chapter with the quality that I've seen in all of your writings so far that took a longer period of time than to see a sloppy chapter or a discontinuation that showed up in a shorter period of time. Please keep up the hard work and I look forward to whenever the next chapter of this story, or Nightmares of Futures Past, comes out
Klaelman chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
Well, I for one like your story very much. It's entertaining and well written.

I like the basic evolution of shino's character, and the transformation of hinata, and how both react to their particular living circumstances. I really like how relatively little you focus on naruto, and go through the thought processes involved in the other characters. it's an interesting change of pace from most authors, who focus on thoughts and observations from the main character. the peripheral focus of your narative is very effective.

~DarkSov~
Anonymous chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
Haha! “I believe one of Uzumaki’s sayings comes to mind,” Shino replied. “We’ll burn that bridge when we get to it.”

I love the way you changed that saying to fit Naruto.
conan 2000 chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
Very good starkan, I liked it, although I am aching for some good action, that would be my problem, the drama and social interractions are good, I love the the relation ship of team 8 and their families, its a very good chapter of a very good fic overall.

oh by the way, I read your other naruto fic about jinchuriki, it was amazing, I loved it even more than this one which I really like a lot, cant wait for the next chapter on both, so good luck and keep up your good work.
xxlostdreamerxz chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
hey, just wanted to congradulate u on another well written chapter. loll i lub how Shino is clashing with his clan over Naruto's treatment! I find it refreshing that here, unlike other Naruto fics, Naruto and his friends have to fight to gain his acceptance. While in other fics everyone just bows down to him all of a sudden once they see his skill as a Ninja. So yeah, good job! Please update soon.

P.S. As a fellow writter, I completely understand how u feel about getting flames or 'update now or else' threats. They're annoying and a complete turn off. So yeah, please just ignore them since after all they're a bunch of idiots? and update please since the rest of us love ya!
AznPuffyHair chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
“We’ll burn that bridge when we get to it.” That's such a good qoute Still, good job. And interesting things are going on! So plz don't back down now .

UPDATE SOON!.
azillia chapter 9 . 10/7/2006
. you updated you updated you updated .

i love the ending to this chapter, burn the bridge, i love it.

i love shino in your story, i think he is often overlooked and you've made him totally cool

cant wait till you update again!

x