Reviews for Team 8
DracosEchidna chapter 2 . 1/19/2006
Hey, very good story. i love how you put him on team 8, i think it works better than the team 7 stuff. Cant wait to see how things turn out. oh and the manga isnt all that different from the anime, theres a filler ep every now and then in the anime, but aside from that, its almost the exact same.
Chineseboy13 chapter 2 . 1/19/2006
I like this fanfic a bit. :))
deathtraps chapter 2 . 1/18/2006
Very great work. I was so looking forward to chapter 3 :*(. But when I finished this chapter, I couldn't click next! dammit plz plz hurry the next one up this is so going into my favorites. Will wait forever for the next chapter.
witchfyre chapter 2 . 1/18/2006
I really enjoyed this so far, i can't wait to see what happens next.
artemis serene chapter 2 . 1/18/2006
KYYAH! please update soon ur story caught my interest like that *Snaps*
Forrest chapter 2 . 1/18/2006
This story is pretty sweet, easily one of the best Naruto Fanfics ive read.

I can't really find anything wrong with it, other than the hope you don't make Naruto into a Jounin level genin. His abilities seem to be really high, but his skills are low, offsetting it. anyway, if he gets those skills too high, he would be way powerful, and that sometimes makes a story no fun.

Forrest
Era-chan chapter 2 . 1/18/2006
Usually I just read and not review. But I find that your story is one that I want to review. I like this Kurenai. We don't have that much about her in the manga, and the few that we do know is still not enough to truly get to know the REAL Kurenai. But I like how you made the jounin a REAL person, and I like the twist you gave also. I like to see Naruto grow up with a sensei who doesn't discriminate (and nothing against Kakashi, but we do know he is focused on Sasuke for a good reason) amongst her students and go out of her way to make her team work together. I feel that Team 8, the story and the team, will become strong under her guidance. I also see the jounin and the genins grow from being with each other. I can't wait to see her and the team in a mission. Also when the Chuunin exams comes up. I think she'll have some great pride when it does come. Keep it up and make your story grow into a fabulous one!
DaftTechno chapter 2 . 1/18/2006
Very good story, eagerly awaiting more.

P.S. has the entire manga available for free. They're currently at chapter 290.
This is not a Story File chapter 2 . 1/18/2006
Hey. I read your story, and decided to read the Naruto manga on the 'net. Are you planning on rewriting the whole series? Obviously the missions won't be any thing near cannon, but will they try for Chuunin at the same time in cannon?
The One above All chapter 2 . 1/18/2006
great chapter, keep up the good work
ATNICTOWT chapter 2 . 1/18/2006
Good story so far can't wait to see were you go with it.
Zxen22 chapter 2 . 1/18/2006
After finishing reading these 2 chapters I have to say I am liking this Naruto AU just as much as your current HP story. Very well written as usual and a fascinating look at how things might have been. It is distressingly hard to find Naruto fics worth reading, especially AU ones. If the muse strikes again I would love to see more of this.
VVish chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
wow didnt take long to update o_o. hope all the waits are short like this lol. nice chapter, i really like hinata in this story.
X.S chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
Interesting story, very interesting.

Your take on Kurenai is very well done.

The method you choose to have Naruto advance is also very agreeable. It is a good way to build a more solid foundation for how he may develop within your story.

As an interesting note, this story may have more hit counts due to the supposedly larger fan-base within Naruto for as of this moment, Naruto has become popular with many and it is at the center of attention for newer viewers. But I do believe more in your superb writting in these first 2 chapters to have drawn more people here. Anyway, do continue if you would.
your knight in tinfoil armor chapter 2 . 1/17/2006