Reviews for Team 8
Kagura of the wind chapter 8 . 8/23/2006
The way you talk about "the first kill" reminds me WAY to much about sex-ed.
skeleton kunai chapter 8 . 8/23/2006
wow...u did it...OMFG U DID IT! he told his secret. but hinata still has one to tell...and i feel some connection between them...oh...lol srryXD any way great chapter(took u long enough to update) but it was worth the wait(just barley). keep it up!
potterinu chapter 8 . 8/23/2006
I haven't read this. Sorry. Ijust wanted to remind you to update on nightmares of futures past.
Kalisko chapter 8 . 8/23/2006
Wow, amazing chapter. You put a lot of thought into it, once again. This is a really good story, keep it up!
Cueil chapter 8 . 8/23/2006
excellent story... I hope for more soon.
Dargon Sheinto chapter 8 . 8/23/2006
that was a really good story so far. i sm looking forward to the next chapter.
Humorsmith chapter 8 . 8/22/2006
YOUR A GREAT WRITER! I hope you get your books published i think your stories could be a BIG hit if you wirte your stories as good as you write your fanfics. Anyway on with the review. I love this story with a passion i just spent the last three days reading your story from chapter one up to this chapter (I got interupted so many times that i got frustrated on the second day and stormed off to my room and played almost all my video games for ten hours. I didn't go to bed till like four in the morning and when i woke up i swear my mirror broke when i looked into it with my morning face). Update soon your so going on my favorite and alert list. LOL. Ja ne _
Nawaki chapter 8 . 8/22/2006
I find it extremely curious that this is the fifth time that I’ve read this story. Maybe because I read everything all over again every time a new chapter is posted. But I really don’t know what to say. I don’t have criticism or even suggestions as I usually have when I review, I don’t have questions about the plot or ideas that you are using, and I can’t find any flaw in your concepts.

Truly, I think that if I’ve found something wrong within this story it was completely erased from my memory. Say, maybe there are some subliminal messages within your words that allow for me to be hooked on what you write, because I can say with all honesty that I simply don’t re-read anything. I have never in my entire life needed to re-read any book. True, I don’t have photographic memory, but I’ve got the next best thing; a mind for details.

So I will say it only once. This fanfiction story is my favorite within the Naruto fandom. It is the best written, best developed story that I’ve read thus far and every time I’ve re-read it I find something new to like about it. From your characterization of Naruto and his steady development to the way you’ve made and three-dimensionalized (is that even a word?) Kurenai’s character, to how Hinata is not only just a stalker with a bad stuttering problem. You, my friend, are a genius. A tensai. A prodigy.

I love your Shino so much that now I have a plot bunny that’s quickly becoming solid about Naruto being raised by the Aburame clan. I mean really, you are an excellent author and I will keep waiting patiently (but not too patiently) for your next update.

Your loyal reader,

-Nawaki.
LastStand85 chapter 8 . 8/21/2006
Good chapter! I enjoy how Naruto surpasses the ANBU/misc peeps' expectations in entertaining ways. The clone smashing up the tree made me grin ("those are Kage"). I liked how you brought the 'revelation' out - it wasn't overkill, nor did you understate its significance after this much of a buildup (how many chapters did his fears remain in the back of his head?). Nicely done. Although I normally don't go for stories that include abuse (hinata, *cringe*), you are pulling that aspect of this story off well. I just hope that Hinata-chan gets either some relief, some protection, or some honest-to-god vengence *very* soon. What can I say? You've made her endearing :D :D :D

oh, a few things from other chapters that I didn't review on before: the battle scene was good. Your details were clean and imaginative while at the same time I didn't feel like I was watching a 4-episode long DBZ battle. I'm looking forward to the Chuunin exams. I assume, since Naruto/co are doing so well, that you are going to have them participate (that and kakashi's group should be returning from wave country soon - if ya keep with the time line). I like your A/U version of Naruto and could see him go in this direction. I'd also like to see a few authors take him in a Gaara-direction or a Jaded/not evil sort of way.

Anyhow, wasted enough space. Lookin forward to next update.
Shikigami chapter 8 . 8/21/2006
Well there's not much I can say that others haven't already, so all I can do is faithfully read... and bribe you with cookies.
LastStand85 chapter 3 . 8/21/2006
I just recently dived into the Naruto section of the site from the HP part (more like half, hehe). Imagine my surprise when I actually stopped reading this extremely well written peice to find that it was written by a very familiar author! :D Anyhow, good stuff. I love the colorful interactions you are making - and I also like Sensi's persona - Caring yet perceptive. The only thing she is missing would be some comical flaw inherent in all the charecters within this anime. However, seeing as how this story is a bit more on the serious side, its not a bad thing. Chapter 4, here I come!
Duran the Warrior chapter 8 . 8/21/2006
Well; that's a really interesting what if... character development on various sides... Though it'll be hard for Naruto to resist going "Fox Demon" on the hyugas when he finds out fully.
isthisparadise chapter 8 . 8/20/2006
This is the best story I have ever seen especially with this angle. I love it. The teamates are perfect the sensei is perfect and what is occuring under her tutalage cannot be written better. Please update soon and I hope those Hyuuga's get what's coming to them. Excluding Hinata of course.
RevlisFlow chapter 8 . 8/20/2006
Great story. I am not one to review, actualy, this is my fist time period, but I have been reading since a little before you posted chapter 4. I usualy like epics, so it was odd to get in at the start, but your story was just too good to overlook. And I am glad I did not. Most stories I read are good, but yours is the only one that would most likely be a best seller if it were a book. Seriously, Team 8 is book material. I love the story and dread the day when it is finished.
getaiyou chapter 8 . 8/20/2006
Naruto had improves so much that it is astonishing.

He is truly strong.

I like how Shino and Hinata react to Kyuubi, and their team is really good. Excellent teamwork and interaction.

Pity that others cannot see what Team 8 see.

And the fact that Kurenai is helping Naruto developing into a strong Shinobi is really inspiraring.

I would love to read more so update as soon as possible.
14,584 | « Prev Page 1 .. 820 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 840 .. Last Next »