Reviews for The Games of the Gods, Book Two: Playing the Game
rebeccasaurus chapter 10 . 1/3
I know you have zero plans of ever continuing this, but would you consider giving a brief summary as to how you planned for it to end? "They rescue Kari, so and so died, most live, they end up in Valinor. The end," that kinda thing? Just for closure for the fans that have been following this for years, I guess. Anyway, I enjoyed visiting your world again, and I hope you have a great new year:)
biddle29 chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
This as an awesome story! I can't wait for the next update! Whenever it may be!
Shouhei69 chapter 10 . 11/24/2014
Every year or so, I come back to this story hoping that you've made an update.

You released TGotG Book 1 when I was in middle school, and I read every chapter as it was updated. Then, when I saw that you released a sequel when I was in high school, I yet again read every chapter as it was updated. It's hands down my favorite fanfiction ever. EVER.

It has now been about 8 years since the last update. I'm out of college, and am now working on moving out on my own. It's been a long time. I know that this is on hiatus, but honestly, I don't think that I'll be able to die without reading this story until the end. I don't know if you're going to read this since you switched sites, but please, PLEASE update soon!
Yuki Suou chapter 10 . 2/18/2013
WHY? WHY?WHY?WHY?
Did u l0se ur insanity?plz plz plz d0nt keep this st0ry on hiatus ? Pretty plz?with a cherry on top?
Nakoo chapter 10 . 12/9/2012
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
quaff chapter 9 . 3/6/2011
Thank you for writing this story.
Kiiimberly chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
wth, i'm confused with the ending... :o
Obsidian.Nymph chapter 10 . 7/4/2009
NO! Do you realize how LONG it has been since you last updated? We, the poor fan-fic starved readers of this amazing fan-fic have had to...well, STARVE ourselves because your hiatus has made you disappear from the planet.

And that is counting Middle-Earth.

I checked.(Yep, because i'm weird like that.)

So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon. I'll even kidnap Haldir and hold him ransom or torture him with some random Mary-Sue's until you come an rescue him. Which is a large part of the plan so you better rescue him.

*Thwaps herself on the head* Oh, before I forget (which I nearly did XD) OMG OMG OMG Ecthelion is so cool. "Jack" as an elf? Or in this case, an Elf who talks and behaves randomly like CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW? Me wanty! *Glomps Ecthelion* EP! *Ecthelion then squirms out of my grip and disappears in a poof of purple smoke*

Darn it. He got away. *pouts* Oh well, update soon or I'll come running over in my blue suede shoes and make Barney the Purple Dinosaur (who I don't own...Heh, a disclaimer in a review...Meh.) tickle you until you update. Or force you to play strip monopoly with him. Evil, I know but I already know how cruel I am. UPDATE, Goddarn you!

Lotsa love,

O.N
Pheonix chapter 10 . 11/2/2008
This story is amazing! I love the way you have incorporated Tolkein's characters into modern society. Your chapter with the gay bar. OMG *rolls on floor laughing* Is there any chance that this story will ever be completed? I know you said it is on an indefinite hiatus, but I was curious if you have any intention of completing it.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 10 . 10/26/2008
Uh. This is an interesting story. I like Ameson.

Please continue when you can.

CT
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 4 . 10/25/2008
Uh... Interesting.

CT
DoctorDonna88 chapter 10 . 8/21/2008
Dude. Seriously depressed that this is on indefinite hiatus. I'm gonna go cry now. But seriously, I love your work with Glory and co. in Games 1 and 2. Fab work.
TheHouseOfTheGoldenFlower chapter 10 . 7/21/2008
Ohohohoh, we needs mores, precious! Yes, we dos!

-rapidtwitching-

-proffesionnalpuppyeyes(tm)-

The first book of the series and this one are minderfully written :D. Thus the begging for more.

THOTGF
Jasper's Little Psychic chapter 10 . 4/16/2008
Please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE update, like-ish soonish. I read the other story in like a weekish and I need more. PLEASE.

*Pulls puppy dog eyes of cuteness*

pwease?

I will lurve you 4eva if you update soonish,

Shelby
Irish Silver chapter 10 . 3/12/2008
Hey, you! It's been over a year! Get your butt to the computer and write, dammit!

Silver, who really misses updates