Reviews for Back in time before heros were born
kitty4455 chapter 13 . 8/26/2013
ummm i'm sorry but im really confused
The-Fun-In-Funeral chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
So you're implying that it took an hour to say:

"What's a boggart"

"It's a shapeshifter"

"What's the spell?"

"Riddikulus"

? What the hell?
Penny is wise chapter 13 . 2/14/2011
Weird but good story
Miss C Riddle chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
lol, that was a bit stupid, harry i mean not the chapter, he shouldnt have just pick up what was in buckbeak's mouth. good so far... gonna carry on reading.
ValorOrgulloso chapter 3 . 12/6/2008
I like your story, but it needs details! It doesn't contain many, and, as a result, is way too rushed. You just skip from one topic to the next, and then it doesn't flow.

Everyone's reactions (including Harry) when Harry appeared were written, but you need to make them believable for me to think that this is a good story.

I think you should finish this story, then go back and rewrite it to make it flow better. You're not a bad writer, but you're too eager to get everything out. I understand that it's frustrating to not have all the ideas in your head down on paper, but you need to think about how everything sounds as you do that. And have patience. Good luck, and think about this review!

:) All the best,

ValorOrgulloso
The-Resident chapter 10 . 11/5/2008
I'm sorry. I have tried to read this story, but the spelling errors are driving me crazy. You 'ascend' stairs to go up, you 'descend' stairs to go down. Near the end of this chapter you have 'Than' and it should be 'Then'. The list goes on throughout the 10 chapters I've read. Please, find yourself an editor. You'd really be doing your story and your readers a great favor. BTW, the premise is one I haven't seen before and you are handling the personality of your new character quite well. Do not rely on spell checkers. They can only tell you if the word is misspelled, not if it's the wrong word. You need a knowledgeable person to inform you of using good words in the wrong places.
gaarapanda5 chapter 11 . 4/25/2008
"You." Serverus said in a romantic whisper, brushing Cizzy's curly black hair from her face.

Before Cizzy could retort, before she would even start to look angry at this comment, Sirius reached his hand behind Cizzy's head and pulled their heads to meet."

by "Sirius" you mean Severus right?

just checking...a bit confused
Merrymow chapter 13 . 12/10/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update?
dead feather chapter 4 . 12/9/2007
Where did James and Peter suddenly appear behind Lily and Harry, who were just with Remus? Who is Servious Snape?
cyiusblack chapter 13 . 10/17/2007
funny ending
uzumaki misaki chapter 12 . 9/23/2007
that was very cool. by harry going back in time and bringing cizzy to the future, she gained a new perspective, so that she changed the "future" into a better one for harry. very interesting. quite unique
Jemma Blackwell chapter 12 . 8/20/2007
Awesome story, and I could just see Harry doing that...I hope your muse finds you again!
cyiusblack chapter 12 . 3/18/2007
update soon
BRM chapter 12 . 2/25/2007
i love it hope you update
GoddessGirl1372 chapter 12 . 12/27/2006