Reviews for Kept Inside
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 12 . 8/27/2010
this was a great story.
supernaturalgeek06 chapter 12 . 12/16/2006
i love this story...its very good!
Janiqua chapter 12 . 5/6/2006
"Dude, he went psychological on you." That was like the BEST line I've heard in a long time. Good story. You write a lot of good little stories. Keep them up.
Janiqua chapter 7 . 5/6/2006
It seems unlikely that Dean wouldn't know that "malicious self-mutilation to the wrists" means cutting. It's not that hard to figure out, and Dean's pretty smart. Anyway, good story so far!
mimifoxlove chapter 12 . 1/20/2006
I enjoyed reading this story. I think Jess know that Sam could win the fight with Dr. Nordstrom. Are you going wirte anther story about mental health?

Windyfontaine chapter 12 . 1/7/2006
I know my review's late, but I just wanted to say I really liked this story. And from Chapter 11: ""I just remembered Dad's number one rule," Sam told him. "When in doubt-" Dean began..."Rock salt\silver combo straight to the heart," they finished together." Extremely cool lines. Please start another story soon! And have a great week.
CrazyPirateGirl chapter 12 . 1/7/2006
Yay! Magnificant job! Loved the story! _
DreamShadows chapter 12 . 1/7/2006
That was awesome!

Enough said...
doyoufeellikeyourfallingdown chapter 12 . 1/6/2006
Sammy, Sammy!" he cried, holding his brother back.

"What?" came the irritated question.

"It's dead," he answered.

Ha, sry, but that kind of made me laugh, in a good way! Great story, once again!
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 12 . 1/6/2006
This story was awesome! I loved it! Great job! ~Katie~
Spuffyshipper chapter 12 . 1/6/2006
Good chapter.I'm glad you're another one soon.
KatieMalfoy19 chapter 11 . 1/6/2006
Haha! Love Dad's number one rule! Cant wait for more!
SyriMoon chapter 11 . 1/6/2006
nice! glad Sammy has someone to talk about things with again. i know how absolutely vital that can be. great emotins, can't wait till chappy twelve!
Spuffyshipper chapter 11 . 1/6/2006
Another great chapter.I'm currently rewriting the fanfic I told you about in chapter ten.I didn't like the direction it was seems even though a dying Dean admitted he loved Sam,the emotionally numb twenty two year old is convinced Dean hates him because of the asylum,blames him for Mary's death,and didn't love him 's stuck in a deep depression.
CrazyPirateGirl chapter 10 . 1/6/2006
Yay! A cute chapter where the boys have a special "brother" moment...I love it!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »