Reviews for Raison d'etre
shiloah18 chapter 5 . 7/2/2007
forgot to say this in my Last review..

Metrin, everything comes with a price.. especiaLLy when you're having it with FLay ALLster.. _ that must've bEen the worst birthday and surprise one couLd ever get.. demo, Let's thank Meyrin in this fic.. for if it weren't for her curiousity, which kiLLed the cat, AsuCaga wouLdn't be back together in this fic.. yay! XD

nyWeiZ, jaa mata ne!
shiloah18 chapter 6 . 6/30/2007
omigosh! I Loved it! *adds story to her faves* XD I Love the twist and turns of the story.. my heart cLenched on every unexpected events..

FLay and Meyrin are tomodachis, ne? no wonder.. they're red-heads! with FLay as their Leader! _

aurora? isn't CagaLLi's orbs amber?

Rey and Lunamaria, ne? _

..a dish named after your BF's ex, ne? itai! XI

suteki going with SteLLar being a famous designer! it's sugoii how she customized her EAF uniform, weLL known as it is.. :)

Lacus and MEer LoOk a Like, ne? aren't they mistaken as the other? :

Athrun and MEer.. f*cking? whoa! you got me goOd there! that was a totaL shocker! O_O goOd thing it wasn't the reaL Athrun ZaLa..

he had a couz' identicaL to him? what the.. *agape*

Shinn and Meyrin, ne? what happened to ShinSte? demo, that was suteki.. everyone ended happy (incLuding FLay! hmph!) except for MEer who had a scandaL to fix.. serves her right for mingLing with AsuCaga! as for Athrun's couz', Lunamaria and Rey.. oh! nevermind.. ;)

man, CagaLLi.. you shouLd've Let Athrun expLain.. demo, it ain't aLL her fauLt.. Athrun, you shouLd've toLd her a Long time ago that you had an identicaL couz' (twins? demo! they're couzins!) _ what a jerk! Athrun, that couz' of yours Lived up a bit to your name.. he said he used CagaLLi! what are you going to do about that? *grr..* eviL couz'..

Kira isn't CagaLLi's twin, ne? and he ain't Athrun's shinyu, ne?

ELsman, ne? DxM? how on earth did they have twins? they don't have any twin genes! not Like the Hibiki twins.. ;

Meyrin's DOB btw is June 12 not JuLy 12.. ;)

Meyrin's outfit in "that's FLay!".. isn't it the one she wore in GSD when they were given a break? y'know.. when she went out with Vino Dupre and YouLan Kent.. ne? (_)

uhm.. did Athrun get to hear the voice message CagaLLi Left in his answering machine?

and MEer said that THEY, she and Athrun's identicaL couz', ne? had a goOd Laugh of CagaLLi's message.. ooh! the nerve! argh! *cLenches her fists*

Shinn is CagaLLi's Lawyer, ne? he must've bEen gLad that he fixed Meyrin's Oxford thingy.. .

suteki going with the boOmerang thingy! kakoii deshou!

AsuCaga got hit with the BibLe by the minister? lol *rofL*

nyWeiZ, sugoii deshou fic! are you a pinoy or a pinay? ;p

P.S. if your an AsuCaga fan, I encourage you to view this URL:

jaa mata nee! ;p
DaNa chapter 6 . 3/31/2007
nice story... tell me, where did you actually get this story? hm... by any chance it would be from a movie entitled "little black book" starring brittany murphy? thought so... ruse?
NatsuLucyNatsu chapter 6 . 11/30/2006
kill fllay! shame her, how could she use her own bestfriend? poor meyrin though.. but i still like the ending with axc hehe
simply -v chapter 6 . 11/20/2006
Woah, just plain awesomeness! so many twists! you surely planned this out really well. l loved the AUness, what you did with the characters and their work positions was gold.

the ending seemed rushed though.. thanks for the read!
ohwhatsherface chapter 6 . 10/7/2006
aw i loved it! i liked how you did meyrin in this. meyrin's a cool character; i love all her hacking and computer skills. i dont see her and athrun together though. like i always think of her as a little kid who's an awesome mad hacker. thanks for the rocking story and making her out to be a good character!

kudos to you dude!

abcdzyxw chapter 6 . 9/17/2006
i love it hehe i love athrunxcagalli

i hate flayy S
Zanshin chapter 6 . 8/1/2006
I love this story, it's sad and happyish at the same time...good job, it really kind of is like Gundam seed destiny in the end..good job!
kure-ji chapter 6 . 6/18/2006
aww, it's such a cute story. love the ending...funny couple, shinn and mey, but cute all the same. love your stories!
kure-ji chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
great story..it's sad and a bit funny parts
Smokey-eyed-Beauty chapter 6 . 6/10/2006
Shit, good job dude. A good change from the regular break-up stories. But, let me be honest, I wouldn't of found it quite so entertaining if I had seen the movie, but hey, this is fanfiction right? Anyways,it was great! Oh, and I really the Shinn/Meyrin pairing! We just don't get ennough of that...
SwImMeR4LiFe chapter 6 . 5/31/2006
Wow ate... You're officially my idol forever!

You're too good! I love how you write angsty ficcies!

Ate, keep up the good work, ne?

-S4L-
aqq chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
update ur other stories
asga chapter 6 . 2/23/2006
o.O glad it is asucaga at the end he he keep writing
Random Critic chapter 6 . 2/23/2006
*sigh...*

That was terrible. You have dissuade me from ever seeing the movie that this is based off of. Student Affair is way better than this. At least I can put partial blame on the movie.

Warning: - CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM - (Not to be taken as a flame.)

I was hoping this would turn out pretty good considering how you were taking on a challenge. (I thought that was a pretty cool thing to do). Now I don't know what the details of the challenge are, but I feel disappointed. The biggest issue I have with this story is the lack of character development. Everyone basically stays the same from beginning to end.

There was nothing about any of the characters that made me want to care about them. Nothing. I felt nothing for your self-pitying Athrun; nothing for your overly glorified Cagalli; nothing for your self-critical Meyrin. As for Fllay and Meer, well... they were written like cue cards. Honestly, I felt nothing for them, not even hate if that's what you were going for with Fllay and Meer. As they say in the television and film industry, if a character doesn't develop- kill them.

No one changes, or rather, no one develops. With the way they are written, I can mix up their names, reread it, and it will be the same thing. It's generic. There is a moment in this chapter when Meer is speaking and I start to imagine Family Guy's Stewie talking instead. Imagining Stewie Griffin in place of Meer makes it gut busting hilarious! So I thank you for that moment of reminding of Stewie.

Another thing that bothers me is that as I read the story, your biases show their faces. If I am to summarize it, I would say "it's a story about how the author hates Meyrin Hawk and loves Asucaga." Again like the static characters, it is apparent from beginning to end. It feels more like you're too busy trying to take a stab at the person that dared you to the challenge rather than actually doing the challenge. So, in my opinion this is the second reason why I feel you are not so successful with this story.

On the plus side, I will say that the part with Shinn was "cute," but that's about it. It's just that I know you can write better than this.

Remember this is a constructive criticism. Not meant as a flame. I say this because I never know when someone may take a criticism as an offense.

Now, the apology... I apologize for offending you in any way, if that is what I have done in writing this critique. I understand that maybe it is me, an avid reader in general who enjoys a good fanfiction from time to time, that failed to enjoy this story because of possible reasons unknown to me (i.e. maybe it just wasn't my cup of tea, because others seemed to have enjoyed it).

Random Critic