Reviews for That Sinking Feeling
Peridot5 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Sheppard and McKay whump, Sheppard and McKay friendship, hilarious McKay panicking, a Farscape reference, angry villagers, Becket. Absolutely fantastic.
donttouch chapter 8 . 4/4/2008
Yay! I enjoyed it :)
donttouch chapter 7 . 4/4/2008
dun dun dun!
donttouch chapter 6 . 4/4/2008
oh noez!
donttouch chapter 5 . 4/4/2008
oh noez, they have hazmat suits?
donttouch chapter 4 . 4/4/2008
well, at least they're leaving, that's a good sign
donttouch chapter 3 . 4/4/2008
uh oh!
donttouch chapter 2 . 4/4/2008
no no no no NO!
donttouch chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
oh noez!
Ciya chapter 8 . 3/25/2006
Great story! The Director has a quite a large set of cajones on him for demanding that the Lanteans help them after setting them up. I haven't figured out if throwing Gentry's body through the 'Gate was an olive branch gesture or a spit in the face.

Poor Lorne actually has to deal with those crappy (it's the the only word that I can come up with that isn't in the four letter swearword range) villagers after all this. What is Weir thinking?

What the villagers did to the Lanteans is one of the few times that I agree with the phrase "Kill them all and let the Gods sort them out".
anonymous chapter 7 . 3/8/2006
The first four parts were quite good, but after that it's bad and getting worse. I'm sorry I read any more. I give up.
Dragonflysoul chapter 8 . 3/7/2006
Yay! That was great!

**Rodney Tokens** HOW FLIPPIN ADORABLE!
imskysmom chapter 8 . 3/7/2006
Hey I want a Rodneytoken! And I still think Weir should have let those rotten villagers, well, ROT! humph! Pushover! Great story, Jesse!
Astraldust chapter 8 . 3/7/2006
I've just read this story in one go and enjoyed it immensely. Lovely characterization and good whumping.
TheNaggingCube chapter 8 . 3/6/2006
I did enjoy it, the gun was just *sniff* icing on the cake. The candy machine and Rodney tokens BWAHAHAHAHAH!

Okay I like spewed at the monitor when the director tried to demand things from john!