Reviews for Lessons Learned
FMAChick chapter 4 . 11/25/2008
Heyy i like it!Can't wait to read more!
XxHouranxX chapter 17 . 8/16/2007
Nice story, it kept my interest for the whole fanfic. (although i did skip all the song lyrics...;;) And I was right about who Ed would choose to save xD
EarthxAngel chapter 17 . 6/27/2007
*Cries* No, it's over. It...was...so..good...I love this story, and I love you! And judt to lte you know I won't be able to update for a while...going to go off for a while...family business.
Ranie chapter 17 . 6/24/2007
SUCH A BEAUTIFUL ENDING! *cries tears of joy* I'm SO glad that you let Al live. He DOES deserve it after all! Oh, THANK YOU! *hugs* YOUR SUCH A SAINT!
Mystical Sand chapter 17 . 6/22/2007
I loved the ending. This last chapter was absolutely perfect. It was great how you focused on the bond between the brothers (did Al get automail?) and how these experiences brought them even closer. I'm so glad that Al lived and that he and Ed are still together. This has been one of the best and most touching FMA stories that I've read.
Anime and all that other stuff chapter 17 . 6/18/2007
Wow! That was amazing!

You made me cry quite often!

You are an excellent writer - you have amazing descriptions, creative ideas, and incredible ways of expressing your stories. That was truly a beautiful and wonderful story, and I thank you for putting so much time and effort into this story. I really did love it!

By the way, another reason why I fancy you so much is that you like Al! He's my favourite character, and I often feel that he doesn't get the attention that he deserves. And I was ecstatic to see that Al got as important a part as Ed did. Thank you so much! I can't wait to read more of your work!
Taisi chapter 17 . 6/18/2007
-huge sigh of relief- OY!

This was such a great story! So angsty, with just the right amount of brotherly affection between Ed and Al. Some people go way overboard, or just skim the surface, you know?

Great job, and thank you for letting Alphonse live! This story was so dramatic, so...agghh, brilliant!

-distant6
AkitaFallow chapter 17 . 6/17/2007
Oh I loved it! It nearly made me cry... poor Ed's always having to make hard decisions, and blaming himself, and bottling it all up inside... Oh gosh I'm gonna cry... That was really good! One question: did Al get automail? And how much later was that last scene? Cuz how would he race Ed back to Winry's house with only one leg? Teehee! Anyways, that was still REALLY good! I loved it!
blue-soljah chapter 17 . 6/16/2007
YAY a great ending to a great story YAY and a very emotional one too. Amazing story hope you make more like it _
Iron-Maiden Alchemist chapter 17 . 6/16/2007
...

YAY OMG we! you finished i'm oh so very happy !

this chapter was soo sad but some parts were cute ;)

o-some!

out.X
HiKari Mokuba's Guardian chapter 16 . 5/30/2007
THIS IS AMAZING. I LOVE IT.
Bob jk chapter 16 . 5/24/2007
please...if anything...PLEASE CHOOSE AL! HOHENHEIM IS A BASTARD FOR LEAVING THOSE TWO AND THEIR MOM! HE DIDN'T DO MUCH OF ANYTHING FOR THEM,SAVE FOR LEAVING HIS ALCHEMY NOTES! HE SHOULD DIE! HE WOULD UNDERSTAND WHY EDWARD CHOSE AL, AND AL IS THE BETTER OF THE TWO! FROM YOUR BIGGEST FAN, PLEASE CHOOSE ALPHONSE ELRIC!
EarthxAngel chapter 16 . 5/21/2007
Yay! It's totally awesome! You have to update now, cause I'm number 60 review! hahahahahah!
Mystical Sand chapter 16 . 5/13/2007
I really liked what Ed said to Al. I hope he chooses his brother. It's just too bad the next chapter will be the last. This is a great story.
Iron-Maiden Alchemist chapter 16 . 5/9/2007
hey man, where were ya? it's bin quite a while, i thought you were died! lol (JJ)

awesome, i love it! it's going to be Al isn't? i hope its Al! (i know you'll make the right choose Ed!)

kk