Reviews for Harry Potter and the Joining of Destinies
Son of Zeus0001 chapter 15 . 2/12
YOU ABANDON THIS HERE?!
Son of Zeus0001 chapter 13 . 2/12
Why the heck is Snape still a teacher if he's been outed as a Death Eater?
Son of Zeus0001 chapter 12 . 2/11
Why don't they just use the stone they used the first two times? It strikes me as odd that they aren't even considering it.
Son of Zeus0001 chapter 11 . 2/11
FINALLY!

Someone else realizes that sniper rifles are the best way to take down wizards! I swear, the number of people who never think of that or any other potential use for technology always make me depressed. It's just... it's so OBVIOUS!
Son of Zeus0001 chapter 5 . 2/10
I have a major issue with Harry's parents being bound to the wheel as heroes of the horn. It's made a big deal out of in the books... but their sacrifice isn't really something too out of the ordinary. There are any number of parents who would sacrifice themselves in a heartbeat if it meant that their children got to live, or even just to protect their children. Most parents would do that. So, do most parents in that situation get bound to the wheel?
Son of Zeus0001 chapter 4 . 2/10
I think you mixed up Be'lal and Demandred. Be'lal was the one jealous of Ishamiel and Lanfear. Demandred was the one jealous of Lews Therin.

I'm enjoying the story, though. Nice work.
Gamer chapter 16 . 4/8/2014
THis story was good. But I felt that one thing that you never tied to the story was the immortality of Voldemort. He virtually returned from dead at the end of TWT. here was no mention of how Voldemort was completely destroyed even if we don't use the concept of the Horcruxes.
doubledamn chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
I wonder if the Occlumency will assist Lews in resisting the Taint on Saiden...
doubledamn chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
I take it the date '(some number)PB' stand for Pre-Breaking?
Gracealma chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Amazing story. Can't wait to see how you tie the upcoming sequel.
Karly319 chapter 16 . 1/17/2014
I would love the next one to this I loved the first and I loved both book you blended them well and reading more would please me a lot.
Erastus chapter 16 . 1/16/2014
Just finished your story. Whilst some of the grammar and spelling was a bit off, it was an otherwise great read. Sad to hear you decided against doing the sequel, but I understand that writing is something to be done only when you enjoy it! (My story is 12 months old and at 6000 words notes!).

Love your work.
RAND chapter 16 . 9/24/2013
For some reason Huh? Yeah that's really informative.
Tacny chapter 16 . 3/17/2013
Aww i loved this story, its so uniq and awesome best story ever!
And ive read thousands of story's xD
zack the wolf chapter 16 . 2/9/2013
do it any way it may not be as good.