Reviews for Harry Potter and the Joining of Destinies
thonez chapter 14 . 7/8
This story was made much worse by using naive logic of just use lethal spells/muggle it breaks premise of first half story. Why should Harry bother with one power when he could simply use guns?

Thats bad for action stories due to doylist perspective as it creates pretty short stories. Then wizards shouldn't bother with wands/spells except invisibility one and get weapons by confounding nearest army base. You should replace each figthting scene by just two sentences:

And Harry hidden under his invisibility cloak pulled trigger of his trusty M134 minigun. Ten seconds and 600 bullets later all death eaters were dead.

That would kill all death eaters within week unless Voldemort would be more capable than your iq 60 cartoon villian. He would answer by placing army base under imperius and fight for him. Bonus points for using 500lb bombs in moleskin pouch like hand granades.
Exivus chapter 7 . 3/15
How do Harry and his friends come and go from Grimauld place without knowing the secret of the fidelius?
davidhale1302 chapter 10 . 9/27/2015
Was that an armed response unit? British police don't carry guns. Only specialist teams do. Great chapter though. The pacing of the action was good.
davidhale1302 chapter 5 . 9/26/2015
Love the battle of the portal stone. Particularly the image of Callandor lying in the shattered ruins.
davidhale1302 chapter 2 . 9/25/2015
Love this story. I think I've read it before but its fun.
Son of Zeus0001 chapter 15 . 2/12/2015
YOU ABANDON THIS HERE?!
Son of Zeus0001 chapter 13 . 2/12/2015
Why the heck is Snape still a teacher if he's been outed as a Death Eater?
Son of Zeus0001 chapter 12 . 2/11/2015
Why don't they just use the stone they used the first two times? It strikes me as odd that they aren't even considering it.
Son of Zeus0001 chapter 11 . 2/11/2015
FINALLY!

Someone else realizes that sniper rifles are the best way to take down wizards! I swear, the number of people who never think of that or any other potential use for technology always make me depressed. It's just... it's so OBVIOUS!
Son of Zeus0001 chapter 5 . 2/10/2015
I have a major issue with Harry's parents being bound to the wheel as heroes of the horn. It's made a big deal out of in the books... but their sacrifice isn't really something too out of the ordinary. There are any number of parents who would sacrifice themselves in a heartbeat if it meant that their children got to live, or even just to protect their children. Most parents would do that. So, do most parents in that situation get bound to the wheel?
Son of Zeus0001 chapter 4 . 2/10/2015
I think you mixed up Be'lal and Demandred. Be'lal was the one jealous of Ishamiel and Lanfear. Demandred was the one jealous of Lews Therin.

I'm enjoying the story, though. Nice work.
Gamer chapter 16 . 4/8/2014
THis story was good. But I felt that one thing that you never tied to the story was the immortality of Voldemort. He virtually returned from dead at the end of TWT. here was no mention of how Voldemort was completely destroyed even if we don't use the concept of the Horcruxes.
doubledamn chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
I wonder if the Occlumency will assist Lews in resisting the Taint on Saiden...
doubledamn chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
I take it the date '(some number)PB' stand for Pre-Breaking?
Gracealma chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Amazing story. Can't wait to see how you tie the upcoming sequel.