Reviews for Fool Me Twice
ashes at midnight chapter 7 . 7/22/2010
i actually really liked this. You write Faith really well, and the OC's were well thought out, Dr Renoylds and Barnes were great and i love Sonya, she was great.
Undead American chapter 7 . 12/30/2005
Good job on this one too! You really made the prison come a live in these stories.
The Fink chapter 7 . 1/2/2004
Another really good, gripping read. Thoroughly enjoyed it - I particularly loved the twist with who Sarah was (I was expecting her to be someone completely different and rather more sinister!). All in all, I can't help but hope you'll write some more in this series. Thank you for a great read :)
DSDragon chapter 7 . 6/8/2003
COOL! Very few stories have good sequels, but this sequel was GREAT!
Sharon Teaster chapter 7 . 2/22/2002
I loved it. You did a great job of getting into the minds of the characters. You made some up, and stuck with the personalities. The only personality that you changed was Teague. And it changed drastically, but you still made it fit. I'm going on to the nest story tommorrow.
Kegcider chapter 7 . 9/21/2001
Great story. Really good idea. Also interesting to see a watcher that was actually worth a damn.
A Fan chapter 6 . 8/26/2001
An excellent sequel to Inside. Truly enjoyed. The action, slight humour and horror which make up an Buffy episode are all present in here and the known characters are all well-written, their mannerisms on the dot. Further development is greatly anticipated for all characters, orginal or not. Interesting and well-paced plot with believable characters.

I'm patiently waiting for a third installment.
IceWing chapter 7 . 7/20/2001
I like it... Good depiction of Faith and her personal trials... Can't wait for the next installment
HonorH chapter 7 . 6/15/2001
Another great job. I loved the fact that you had Faith facing up to her feelings for/about the Mayor-that's an angle I'd like to see in more fanfic. And you know what? I do think this series needs a third part. I'd like to see more of your original characters as well as Faith.
Anne chapter 7 . 6/11/2001
You are such a great writer, please don't make that it. Write more!
knbnnate chapter 7 . 6/9/2001
This fic has been absolutely awesome. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Dr. Tamwe chapter 5 . 5/30/2001
Ooh! Didn't see that one coming! This is really interesting; I can't wait to see how Faith reacts. Given that she's Issues Girl already, there's no telling what she'll do. But I hope she takes it in stride, 'cause the lady was doing her a world of good. Looking forward to chapter 6!
knbnnate chapter 5 . 5/29/2001
This story just keeps getting better and better, more intriguing and more involving. Please, please give us more!
Mariner chapter 4 . 5/23/2001
The suspense is really picking up here. I like the camaraderie that's developing between Faith and Sonya, and the way they're slowly building up their gang. I hope nothing permanently horrible happens to Barnes, I really liked him. You do a good job of developing original characters without having them take over the story - Sonya is great, and Barnes, but the focus is still on Faith. As usual, I anxiously await the next installment.
Dr. Tamwe chapter 4 . 5/21/2001
Wow, cool. The plot thickens. Is the next chapter the last? It would have to be a long chapter to explain everything, or so it seems. I'm so looking forward to the fulfillment that will surely be delivered with the completion of this story and Faith's self-improvement :)