Reviews for A Gift for Kasumi
Mr. Haziq chapter 7 . 4/27
Shame this hasn't been updated in a while...
KrisB-71854 chapter 7 . 3/20
Well, Akane honestly thinks she killed Ranma and Kasumi at the moment. I'm not really sure where you were going with this chapter.

Akane has never been my choice for Ranma. My picks for him are Nabiki or Kasumi. I've never been fond of any of the other girls chasing him.

Ki healing sort of changes the equations on things. I actually was more stunned that Ranma allowed himself to get hit. It's one thing if it was just him, but he was protecting Kasumi a noncombatant. Nope, anything that could have harmed Kasumi should have been deflected without any thought to the utter best of his ability.

Just a small complaint about that. I'm surprised that Ranma was able to carry her to the train. It felt more like Ranma was down for the count and Kasumi would have needed to carry Ranma to the train. It would have been different. Then again you had her faint, and he is used to this sort of thing.

I'm more stunned why anyone really thinks that Akane loves Ranma. Love is shown through actions. It doesn't matter if she is muttering in her head, but I love him. She proves that an utter lie every time she hits him or gets utterly jealous towards him for things that he couldn't remotely control.

I wouldn't actually feel that bad about the pairing if Akane actually claimed the right to fight off all the girls and actually did manage to drive them off. Nope. Ranma just eats their free food and is modestly polite to them. They take that an invite to grope him and make him utterly uncomfortable.

Some how all that is his fault, and instead of punishing the girls, she abusing him. He has no idea how to stop any of that. She is utterly delusional if she thinks that sort of forced marriage would have stopped or changed anything. Uyko might have been the only one to change her behavior.
Natsu vi Kurosaki chapter 7 . 9/7/2016
Ranma should stay with Kasumi for multiple reasons such as she isn't a jealous, abusive girl that beats the shit out of Ranma at any given moment and there are other reasons but I really don't want to make an entire rant on her...also is there going to be major major drama between Kasumi and Akame for Ranma?
redwolf23456 chapter 7 . 5/19/2016
Great story so far
Blackholelord chapter 7 . 8/30/2015
Okay its a nice story, hope you will continue it. I so love these Ranma and Kasumi romances.
guest chapter 7 . 6/19/2015
I really like this.
BiGDeal chapter 7 . 6/16/2015
Looks like Akane's had a psychotic break or a break of conscience or something. Also looks like a whole pile of people have been hiding their emotions and are now reaping the rewards of doing so, even Ranma, though Akane seems to be the worst of the lot.

BTW, wehre the heck is Akane going? No sign of what she's thining on this - she'd been trailing Kisumi and Ranma, but they've now disappeared. Is she taking a train at random?

BTW, good writing, and picking up the story again after such a hiatus. Personally, If I'd left a story this long, it would be a massive amount of effort and determination on my part to pick it up and carry it forward.
gaara king of the sand chapter 7 . 6/13/2015
I fill vary sorry for Akane but i'm sorry to say it IS her falt that they are now Ex's do please update again soon till next message bye
linkgold64 chapter 7 . 6/13/2015
MORE PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!
The destroyer of fate chapter 7 . 6/13/2015
. yay ;p, looking forward too more ;p
Axcel chapter 5 . 6/12/2015
Note that Akane was only concerned about how much trouble she would be in.
NAJ P. Jackson chapter 7 . 6/12/2015
Two new chapters. I'm ecstatic. Let us all hope your muse stays and eggs you on for more chapters to write. Can't wait to see what happening with Ranma and Kasumi now.
AnimeFan84 chapter 7 . 6/11/2015
If some people still have this idea that Akane ISN'T abusive and ISN'T at least mentally ill (to put it bluntly), I don't know what else can be said to them...
I DO think the character's abusive in the manga AND anime. Yeah, it didn't help that in the English dub she DOES sound more than a little bitchy BUT if you get by the cutesy voice (in Japanese) this girl has deep problems.
I don't think she's evil but she is NOT marriage material unless you're a masochist and very, very out of touch with reality.
A smile's not enough folks when you get uppercut by so much looking at another female with the 'wrong face.' To Akane it doesn't matter whether Ranma's leering at another girl, bored/disinterested, OR looking in disgust - he CANNOT look at another girl in her presence, period!

Let me put it to the romantics out there this way - IF Ranma were truly an abusive, a-hole, controlling jerk, nobody would have any question that he's an abuser and SHOULDN'T be 'the one' for Akane let alone someone she should marry, right? For the millionth time, why shouldn't be the opposite also be true when it's so obvious that Akane has serious jealousy, controlling, and abusive tendencies?!
cko2 chapter 7 . 6/11/2015
Nice to see something back from thecdead being workee at least. Nice story and thanks for sharing.
Kitten Arina chapter 7 . 6/11/2015
The story part is to short for my liking.