Reviews for A Gift for Kasumi
Blackholelord chapter 7 . 8/30
Okay its a nice story, hope you will continue it. I so love these Ranma and Kasumi romances.
guest chapter 7 . 6/19
I really like this.
BiGDeal chapter 7 . 6/16
Looks like Akane's had a psychotic break or a break of conscience or something. Also looks like a whole pile of people have been hiding their emotions and are now reaping the rewards of doing so, even Ranma, though Akane seems to be the worst of the lot.

BTW, wehre the heck is Akane going? No sign of what she's thining on this - she'd been trailing Kisumi and Ranma, but they've now disappeared. Is she taking a train at random?

BTW, good writing, and picking up the story again after such a hiatus. Personally, If I'd left a story this long, it would be a massive amount of effort and determination on my part to pick it up and carry it forward.
gaara king of the sand chapter 7 . 6/13
I fill vary sorry for Akane but i'm sorry to say it IS her falt that they are now Ex's do please update again soon till next message bye
linkgold64 chapter 7 . 6/13
The destroyer of fate chapter 7 . 6/13
. yay ;p, looking forward too more ;p
Axcel chapter 5 . 6/12
Note that Akane was only concerned about how much trouble she would be in.
NAJ P. Jackson chapter 7 . 6/12
Two new chapters. I'm ecstatic. Let us all hope your muse stays and eggs you on for more chapters to write. Can't wait to see what happening with Ranma and Kasumi now.
AnimeFan84 chapter 7 . 6/11
If some people still have this idea that Akane ISN'T abusive and ISN'T at least mentally ill (to put it bluntly), I don't know what else can be said to them...
I DO think the character's abusive in the manga AND anime. Yeah, it didn't help that in the English dub she DOES sound more than a little bitchy BUT if you get by the cutesy voice (in Japanese) this girl has deep problems.
I don't think she's evil but she is NOT marriage material unless you're a masochist and very, very out of touch with reality.
A smile's not enough folks when you get uppercut by so much looking at another female with the 'wrong face.' To Akane it doesn't matter whether Ranma's leering at another girl, bored/disinterested, OR looking in disgust - he CANNOT look at another girl in her presence, period!

Let me put it to the romantics out there this way - IF Ranma were truly an abusive, a-hole, controlling jerk, nobody would have any question that he's an abuser and SHOULDN'T be 'the one' for Akane let alone someone she should marry, right? For the millionth time, why shouldn't be the opposite also be true when it's so obvious that Akane has serious jealousy, controlling, and abusive tendencies?!
cko2 chapter 7 . 6/11
Nice to see something back from thecdead being workee at least. Nice story and thanks for sharing.
Kitten Arina chapter 7 . 6/11
The story part is to short for my liking.
Kimmiko T chapter 7 . 6/11
I really love chapter 7!
Please update really soon!
Rose1948 chapter 7 . 6/11
Another nice chapter! Nice to see Akane ALMOST thinking things through. A fraction. Like 1/32. If that. I'm not a fan of Akane as written even by Ms. Takahashi. She's simply too abusive even for a "slapstick comedy of a manga." At least in my humble opinion. Still, don't mind me. I'm one of those weird Old Bats. :)

I truly enjoy your story and I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter.
Rose1948 chapter 6 . 6/8
Nicely done! I'm so glad you were able to continue your story. I'm truly looking forward to the next chapter. It's a fun read. Take care and thanks for sharing!
linkgold64 chapter 6 . 6/7
im really injoying this fic, plzzzzzzzzzz dot take too long to update...