Reviews for A Gift for Kasumi
Kimmiko T chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
I really love this story!
Please update really soon!
Thanx!
The destroyer of fate chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
great story would like to see more but after over 6 years I doubt I will
Rose1948 chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
A very nice little gem I just came across. I wish you could have finished it. It truly is a very enjoyable read. I like how you handled the character impressions, too.

Take care and thanks for sharing.
Nysk chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
A true shame you never continued this story
vodkaCanidae chapter 5 . 6/8/2010
AKANE NO BAKA!

Man, Akane sure is the JERK in this fic. Makes me so pissed with her. Ah well, that gives the excuse for the pairing hm? But its rather true too, Akane does have quite a collection of flaws. Kasumi and Ranma together are really sweet :D Love this
vodkaCanidae chapter 4 . 6/8/2010
Oh my! XD

That's so friggin sweet. Totally loved it.
vodkaCanidae chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
Oh man. That's gotta be really painful for Kasumi D:

She really needs a shoulder to cry on, since she's been shouldering all the responsibilities and all to herself.
vodkaCanidae chapter 2 . 6/8/2010
Aww that was so sweet! Why did Akane have to ruin the mood? *grumblegrumble* XD Love this!
vodkaCanidae chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
It's true that Akane sometimes takes Ranma for granted. Its nice to know that someone in Nerima actually is concerned (healthily) about Ranma's welfare.
NAJ P. Jackson chapter 4 . 5/21/2010
Hey this is one of the best Ranma/Kasumi fics out there, and I can only hope that you haven't abandoned it...Whatever happened to chapter 6? I thought you started writing it ages ago. :(
Lucyole chapter 5 . 5/10/2010
oh please please pleas upload the 6 chapter your story is soooo good i love them and i love the couple.

Wow Akane think he had killed Ranma and Kasumi omg i hope she find out fast that there are alive i canT wait for the next chapter please upload it *cookies and milk for you*
NAJ P. Jackson chapter 5 . 3/27/2010
I'm disappointed that you abandoned this dude, and just when they were gonna meet with Ranma's mother too...
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 5 . 10/7/2009
Great story!
Bree R chapter 5 . 2/20/2009
Aw...disappointed that this isn't finished. Had a really nice feel to it. I hope you finish it sometime was a very nice story.
TheHard chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Wow, this story is really promising, hope you can continue it soon :)