Reviews for Unexpected
Emily da great chapter 13 . 5/10/2018
One of the best and beautiful stories I've ever read
Kitty in the Box chapter 13 . 5/8/2018
The tears just kept flowing as I read this. I criied so much that I had to pull myself away at chapter 11 because I thought my heart was gonna burst and I can't risk crying too hard all night or I will wake up with a massive headache in the morning. But I finished reading it before allowing sleep to ovepower me. I love this story and this is one of the best and most powerful BV fics I have ever read. You maintained the canon scenes yet delving deeper into themselves. I love that you kept pushing them to prove their worth and not just doing lip service. Just when readers felt that they were okay, you say they're not okay and you push further until it hurts them and they have to fight for each other, to prove that they do care that this matters. I love that challenge. I love the poetry and the passion and the inner thoughts you flawlessly paced with each character. It was wonderfully written. I felt very satisfied especially since I've watched DBZ so the scenes were very familiar to me and it's always lovely when a writer is able to evoke those fond emotions. It feels like a warm hug.
Writersblock42 chapter 1 . 6/7/2017
I don't usually like 1st person POV for Vegeta as most sound a bit clunky but you did a wonderful jobI really loved this
princessness6789 chapter 13 . 9/29/2016
I'm not sure if you're active on here anymore, but I just wanted to say I whole-heartedly agree with what everyone here has stated. This is the most realistic story I've read to date, and it was written so beautifully and poetically I can't imagine there being a better story out there. I think CobaltMonkey said it all. Thank you so much for this, you are a truly talented writer :) 3
thetreasure11 chapter 13 . 1/7/2016
This is it. This fic is the one. This is how BulmaXVegeta happened and I will accept no other verisons of the story above this one. I loved this fic from chapter one to end and I am looking forward to reading the sequel (once I've watched that far in the actual series).
Guest chapter 13 . 7/28/2015
Just finished reading this fanfic! You are a PHENOMENAL writer! Your phrasing is so fitting, so natural, so...right. You don't know how many poor fanfictions there are. I am so grateful for your talent. Love the story! It's so believable. I was just a bit confused at times at the switch of point of views. You should label the point of views. But overall, great story!
vegeta and future trunks chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
That was great! So just to clarify she was having a miscarriage right? Im shocked she didnt go to the hospital, (i personally would i have been scared shitless and went). When you said Bulma didnt want "it"(baby) did you mean like an abortion or she just didnt want to have a child with Yamcha since she didnt want to be with him? Poor Buma... Anyway very intrigued to continue reading the rest :D
Golden Asp chapter 13 . 1/3/2015
I really liked this, one of the best B/V get together stories I've read. Good job. :)
Azura's Kittie chapter 13 . 6/25/2014
I had to read the whole thing before I could say anything. I'm in love. By far, one of my favorite Vejita/Buruma fanfictions ever, hands down.
Take a now, a pat on the back, this ff author deserves a parade!
VegetasPrincess174 chapter 13 . 2/28/2014
I like this towards the end.
deddie123 chapter 13 . 11/27/2013
Wow...I really liked this story good job !
notbulma chapter 13 . 9/5/2013
I was going to write my first review after reading for over three years, nearly nightly, but... the reviews that have already been left are as amazing as your story. You are truly gifted! My hope is that this talent will reach far beyond this medium. And my wish is that you would honor us with another piece of your story...
sapphireblood 19 chapter 13 . 1/1/2013
beautiful that is all I can say
CraAnimeOtaku chapter 13 . 12/30/2012
Wow ... That's the only thing that comes to mind when I try to think of a way to describe this story... This is truly the most realistic tale of how bulma and vegeta got together during those mysterious three year gap and after reading it I was left completely breathless at your creativity displayed in the thirteen chaptered masterpiece this is absolutely wonderful
dani555 chapter 13 . 10/24/2012
Hello! This is so beautiful and tender, I fell in love with this story since the first word. And the last moment, oh man, I loved it with all my heart, seeing the family together... :D. I really liked this story, good job.

See ya'