Reviews for Unexpected
Hidden Angel chapter 7 . 9/23/2001
Awww...that was so sweet. And that part about handing Vegeta "live explosives" was hilarious! Hehe. But now I'm really curious where this is going. Heh...guess I have to keep reading, so I will. Much love and take care. Till next time... _
Hidden Angel chapter 6 . 9/23/2001
O_o OMG! No! Vegeta! AHHHH. Okay...I'm okay now. Wow. What a twist. This just keeps getting better and better. The way you dive into the characters emotions is wonderful. You make them feel more real than they really are. Moving along now. Much love and take care. Till next time... _
Hidden Angel Sign in What's that chapter 5 . 9/22/2001
Oh Sango! Wow! This chapter was...no words can describe it. I loved these two lines the most: "I have traded one impossible love for another" and "All I have ever had was one man who couldn't love me, as hard as he tried, and another that tried with all of his might not to." How in the world did you come up with that? Beautiful! I can't stop reading now so I can't write more. _~ Much love and take care. Till next time... _
Hidden Angel Sign in What's that chapter 4 . 9/22/2001
It's really amazing how you manage to protray Vegeta in a totally different light. Vulnerable, yet impassable. I'd surely hate to be Bulma in this situation. One minute he's Mr Passionate and the next, he's Mr Ice again. Once more, wonderfully done. By the way, you'll be sick of me before I'm through. :) Well, I have to keep reading. Much love and take care. Till next time... _
Hidden Angel Sign in What's that chapter 3 . 9/22/2001
*mutters about evil sisters who kick you off just as you're in the middle of reading* Anyway! Your last sentence was very powerful. It gives off a very strong description of Vegeta's attitude, especially towards himself. Very powerful writing. Heh...I'd write more, but I want to read. So, much love and take care. Till next time... _
Hidden Angel Sign in What's that chapter 2 . 9/22/2001
Awww. So Vegeta isn't as heartless as he would like Bulma to think he is. Very good so far. I've never seen anything like this. Congradulations for originality. There are no mistakes to point out (or at least none that I found), so I think I'm going to move to the next chapter now. Much love and take care. Till next time... _
Hidden Angel Sign in What's that chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
Wow...this fic has been recommended to me left and right and yet I didn't read it. Well, now I have and am I EVER impressed. "Wow" is all that comes to my mind at the moment. Your use of vocabulary adds to this wonderful story (despite the fact that I need a dictionary _~ kidding). Well, I must end my review here as I read the next chapter. Much love and take care. Till next time... _
Stardust chapter 11 . 9/21/2001
Alright! That has got to be one ofthe best B/V fics ever! I also like the way you made Yamcha a good person. Yamcha bashing may be a ton of fun, but I think you had the best take on his character.
Mihoshi chapter 11 . 9/18/2001
Yo, I was in the library at the time I read this, and I was crying, and people were asking me if I was okay! You go, Sango-samma! You rock! Please finish this! Continue! You'd be doing me a favour, not leaving me in the dark like this! Thanx! Mihoshi _
Mihoshi chapter 10 . 9/18/2001
Ack! Why couldn't I review Chapter 9? That was weird. But, anyhoo...amazing! Long time, no read, but your writing style still amazes me! E-mail me back, 'kay? Later! Mihoshi _
Adli chapter 11 . 9/17/2001
I absolutely love how the story's going so far and I've been looking forward to reading the rest for months now. Are you planning on finishing this soon? I really hope so. Can't wait!
kathleen chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
PLEASE re add me to your mailing list and PLEASE lets have another chapter - beautiful and sad and sweet and moving...
Kureeji chapter 4 . 9/16/2001
Argh, i would kick his ass if he told me "Im not interested in what you have to offer!" Such hateful words, ne?
Kureeji chapter 1 . 9/16/2001
"The sudden release of pressure gives me the unsettling feeling of feeling like I'm going to fall _up_."

I thought that was an interesting little description I dont think i can say this enough, but you are a terrific writer.
Zsnowbird chapter 11 . 8/29/2001
This. Is. Incredible. I started at the beginning and read it all in one sitting. I couldn't stop! One of the BEST b/v fics I've ever read, and definitely the best use of the first person I've come across. I'm looking forward to the rest of this story and the sequel!
406 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »