Reviews for Unexpected
Tenko chapter 11 . 7/13/2001
Ahhh, that was SUCH a good chapter...I was getting ready to give up on this story for fear that it might never be continued! -_-' Thank goodness that I hung on a little long; I was rewarded with a VERY good chapter! _ Please hurry to get out the next chapter! Ja ne!
Brenda chapter 11 . 7/13/2001
Good fic! Let me know when you add more.
Angel of Anime chapter 11 . 7/12/2001
That was worth the long wait. It was very descriptive (good choice of words) and you portrayed their emotions perfectly _ Im soooooooo glad they are back together at last!
kookie1 chapter 11 . 7/12/2001
more please!
LAHoney chapter 11 . 7/12/2001
Hooray, Sango! This was well worth the wait! I love how you make these characters seem more like flesh and blood and less like cartoon characters. (Even though that's what they are!) I think I like this chapter best of all. Thank you so much for writing such and incredible B/V get together for all to enjoy!
Alleycat chapter 11 . 7/12/2001
Whoo.. I am *so* loving this fic! It's very well written (yay for spelling and grammar! ) and I'm really impressed with how you wrote it both in first person and present tense, and yet kept it from getting all awkward like many fics of that style do. You've done a wonderful job of keeping everyone in character too. Needless to say, I'm really looking forward to the next part. Ja ne~! _~
Flam-chan chapter 11 . 7/12/2001
wow...your good...i'm practically speechless...how do you do it? well right now im a little too tired from reading all the chapters at once to write much of a constructive review so i'll just say that i can't wait for the last chapters!
Graylady chapter 11 . 7/12/2001
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! where's my kleenex? that was so...so... aw heck, i can't even think of a good word! oh please say your gonna continue till after the games! what they are all thinking during the battle and stuff. waiting as patiently as possible.
Kelly chapter 11 . 7/12/2001
_ WOW
catgirl26 didn't feel like signing in chapter 11 . 7/12/2001
EEEEEEE! They love eachother! They love eachother! Yay! Get the next chapter out soon!
Kichi chapter 11 . 7/12/2001
that was so great! you are an excellent writer! i love this story!
jterra chapter 11 . 7/12/2001
I'm not done reading this chapter yet because I have to go to work, but so far it is one of the best written pieces of work I have read for a while. I can really tell that you put a lot of work and thought into it. Amazing! Definately worth the wait.
Dragonessdon't wanna sign in chapter 11 . 7/12/2001
very beautiful...i loved the pic...keep on writing...this is my favorite Follow-the-series story i have ever read...if you want some good AU stories to read, just email me at and i'll give you the authors pen names...i'm definitely recommending this story to lots of people...
cataclysmically starry-minded chapter 11 . 7/12/2001
I only have one thing to say: This was definately worth the wait.
Felidae chapter 11 . 7/12/2001
Very good chap! Lots of emotions.
406 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »