Reviews for Unexpected
My Magdalena chapter 13 . 6/12/2007
That was excellent! You captured an intensity of emotion between these two characters that was very enjoyable to read. You also made them both feel like real people, which is difficult to do. The one thing I didn't like was the way it switched between first person views. It was disorienting, and often times confusing when I didn't know who's view the section was coming from, especially with Yamcha. All said, great work!
Nanyin chapter 13 . 3/23/2007
Although it is an old story, it was lovely...
hieiashke chapter 13 . 3/14/2007
I just read all of it and i liked it all!

it's so hard to find a good VB fic these days...
Vampkestrel chapter 13 . 2/15/2007
beautiful
Musette Fujiwara chapter 13 . 1/13/2007
your story is totally unexpected...
Nish095081 chapter 13 . 11/11/2006
hey! ok i read this way ages ago on someother site and loved it to absolute bits! its one of my fav V/B of all time, and i just wanted to congrates u on this story, u r truely talented so keep it up! -x-
sportschickVLVR chapter 5 . 3/8/2006
Hahah don't worry about Piccolo blowing up the moon and then referring to it. It reappears and then gets blown up again several times throughout the series, doesn't it? Hell, it might've 'reappeared' during the 3 years. _ Well again, this is an awesome fic that I never tire of reading.
sportschickVLVR chapter 3 . 3/8/2006
Heheh I've read this story a few times now, maybe off a different site like Forever or something, but for some odd reason I just realized that I've never reviewed. I've always like reading this story because, like you say, Yamcha isn't a cheating bastard and because you really capture Vegeta and Bulma's thoughts throughout the whole ordeal. Heheh well I'm already 3 chapters in. Might as well finish the remaining ones while I'm here.
bewize chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
What an interesting start to a fic! I'm intrigued and I really enjoyed this first chapter. I look forward to finding out where you're going to take it.

I think you captured Vegeta's changing emotions pretty well. They are subtle but he recognizes them and is not sure what to do about them. I think that's very in character for him.
Black Emerald Dawn chapter 13 . 7/22/2005
OMG This is GREAT! This is what I would like to see in a B/V fic! It's absolutely perfect!
SoulOfALioness chapter 13 . 5/12/2005
Oh...my. That, thats was... *tears in eyes* That was beautiful! That has to be the best witen, amazingly plotted, fantastic piece of fanfiction I have ever read! That was so amazing! I just... wow! How can you be so talented? Ok since I'm starting to sound like a total suck-up I shall stop but first... You rock! Keep writing!
kikyo chapter 13 . 3/29/2005
good job on expressing the emotions of the different characters. wonderful on the whole vegeta and trunks parts. the scar was a great touch and was really imaginative. not too sure about bulma's character though. she seemed to go a little too easy on vegeta sometimes that i dout bulma would do. especially when he called her a slut. it seems like bulma would have acted more upon that. also it said that the warriors were used to all the fights between vegeta and bulma, it seems like they would have tried to stop it (especially yamacha) great ending sentence too.
Kat chapter 13 . 3/12/2004
wow! i love your story. i finished it hella quick, but it was worth it. iight payce!
Mazmaraz chapter 13 . 5/24/2003
Hey again, doing a signed review, I must say, this story turned out unexpectedly good. You've made a marked improvement all the way along, and I've thouroughly enjoyed reading it and seeing your progress. Amazingly, you've kept the character, at least in my opinion, pretty much in character, which always makes me happy.

By the way, Vegita's comment about baby trunks, 'give me that', made me choke on my drink, he knows what it could become, but he's not there yet so doesn't deserve a title. :)

You've managed to provide a decent amount of humour, without the use of Goku's idiocy, which, I have to say, is one of my fave parts of DBZ, he's so clueless, and the story hasn't fallen down under the weight of over-use of angst.

Beaut job, looking forward to future stories.
Maz chapter 11 . 5/24/2003
This is the best of your chapters so far, it has a contrast in the emotions and some great descriptive passages. The interactions are great, and you've made me think of an entirely new reason for Vegita's anger.

Hmm, am thinking I'm identifying with him a little too much for my liking, anyway, beaut story hope the rest continues to improve.
406 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »