Reviews for The Clouds Are Nice
JakePlayzGamez chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
Please, Please, Please continue with the story. This has been my favourite Fanfiction so far and did have a little idea of how you could continue it. When Temari takes the test to keep her rank as Jonin in the leaf, Ino wants Shikamaru back and successfully makes her fail but is found out. Then you may or may not make another separate Fanfiction about Makoto and Miya because they are my favourite ship in this. Thanks for the best Fanfiction ever!
Sierra chapter 33 . 6/4/2017
You need to update this please. I want to see what happens to my favorite couple shikatema.
Sierra chapter 19 . 6/4/2017
Ugggghhhh that bitch Ino is so fucking annoying. Why can't she get it through her thick skull that Shikamaru loves only Temari. Ino already went out with Shikamaru( he wasn't even interested in her when they were dating, I don't blame him she's sick in the head and spiteful) why can't she be satisfied with that. These are the type of girls that I hate and men/women should look out for.
Guest chapter 33 . 5/14/2017
Wow I love it please keep it up when's the next chapter out
Guest chapter 33 . 3/18/2017
Did it really end up like this?
Not a hater chapter 33 . 1/4/2017
Hello, your stories are the best stories I have seen about Shikatema.
Ignore all the haters and please update even though your like 31 so please update
PLS READ chapter 33 . 1/4/2017
Y WILL U NOT UPDATE! PLS UPDATE
G-Fan Enterprises chapter 33 . 11/29/2016
Please continue this fic! I want to see what happens next!
Live wire chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
Worst fanfic ever writtten by a stupid Useless the worst plot line a life
Jashin Fanatic chapter 33 . 7/25/2016
i read your story and thought it was amazing especially how you balanced it out by having an annoying third wheel(and was she annoying) but had everyone end up somewhat happy in the end. if you made a sequel i would be sure to read it. thank you so much for a great story!
Eliteweirdo chapter 33 . 6/30/2016
Worst fanfic ever.
Anonymous chapter 33 . 6/30/2016
story a life!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/6/2016
This is so good
TheFireBurnings chapter 33 . 10/2/2015
Can you let Naruto Naruto Forget Sakura And Let him be with Hinata please?!
Guest chapter 33 . 9/27/2015
Omggg I love this fanfic so muchh!