Reviews for My Father went off to war too
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
this is such a good story
Sabrepaw AKA CrazyPirateMouse chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
That was amazing. I loved it!
tumnuslover chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
A little too graphic there with the Stone Table scene; and this story could also have done well without the profanity. Otherwise, this story is great. I love reading about Tumnus and his father. You could have written just a slightly better ending though. I'm not putting you down; all I'm saying is that this story is very good, it could just be a little better.
but-the-clouds chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
All I can say is-Wow! Wow! This is so touching...

I love your stories!
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
INCREDIBLE! It was heart wrenching, but very well told! I lOVED it! You are a very skilled writer! Hope to hear more about Tumnus! :)

Thanks,

Sarah, A Tumnus Fan
klyaksa chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
That was amazing! I read it several times over, it was so incredible. The thing is, it could fit into both the book and the movie (in the book, it is not specified that Tumnus' father went to war, but Tumnus does mourn that he has sunk below his father). But I really think you could continue the story - Tumnus' thoughts when Lucy is in his cave, when awaiting arrest, when sitting in the Witch's dungeon. This would be such an amazing continuation.
Sanaryelle chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Hey, Jadis swearing? NICE!

And it was a beautiful story, really it was. However, the writing could use a little polish, but overall WELL DONE! "And when he does, I hope that he eats your face off, Jadis!" Brilliant! And I also loved how you incorporated Rumblebuffin.

Yay! Another story for my C2!

-Sanaryelle
Operative Inept chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
That was heartbreaking. Very well done... *wipes up tears*
anastasiawho chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
It's not letting me sign in, but I wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed this story. This makes a lot of sense and goes well with the book. I like the way you wrote it. It was very sad and I don't know how Tumnus could have sat there and watched his father die. Great job on this story. I would love to read more Narnian stories from you.
JacksTortugaLass chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Lovely. I always wondered why he teared up so when he said that line in the movie. Although one nitpick, instead of going "On the Stone Table:" perhaps you could put that in sentence form? But that's the only thing, I really do love this. And another chapter you say? *adds to alert* I look forward to it!
wIckED.b0i chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
This was so sad, and so real, that I absolutely ADORED it! It was magnificent! It really felt like I was reading a C.S. book! And could definately see this in the movie or something! It was very very very well written and it goes to my favorite stories!
Capegio chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
This really gives a lot of context to the story. Work on word choice a bit; you seem to be using the word 'calmly' three times in a very short space during the conversation between Orieus and Leart. This is original and thoughtful but could use some refining.
aspirer chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
...beautiful. Poor leart! an poor, poor tumnus. at least we know the witch eventually gets just what she deserves. well done :)